Author Topic: Well I won't be in Kansas anymore.  (Read 7469 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
RE: Well I won't be in Kansas anymore.
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 11:28:49 am »
Wow, so, 3 visas ??? That sounds strange, because I never heard about so much in France (and maybe in Europe, also?)
Well, If it can take one year before getting the last one, you'll have to wait for a real good reason :)
Thanks about your comment related to my trip too, Rhonald. I wish it will be "better" once I'll be in Gz', cause tonight was more like a hurricane than anything else.
- Let's Rock -

David5o

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 11:59:31 am »
Sly,

I think maybe your confused about the Visa's Rhonald is talking about here

1/ Visa Credit Card (Bank Card)
2/ China Entry Visa (Passport Visa)
3/ Wife's Resident Visa

Hope that clears things up for you, So basically exactly the same official Visa's that we need in Europe for visiting China and Bringing our wifes to our country...

David.....

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2009, 12:48:00 pm »
To me, so, Visa Credit Card would be more like "Cost of Visa", that's why I didn't really understand :)
'seems like tonight, I need some rest ^^', thanks for your comment, David ;)
- Let's Rock -

David5o

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2009, 01:24:49 pm »
Sly ,

No problems, it's that darned language problem again!!
And you know more than most, what sort of problems that can get you into ..hahaha!! That was a good post you sent in by the way, ....i could just imagine myself being in that situation, digging myself a deeper and deeper hole for myself  haha!!  Tell me, why are you in China meeting ladies, without a translation device???

David....

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2009, 11:06:24 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='17904' dateline='1253813089'

Sly ,

No problems, it's that darned language problem again!!
And you know more than most, what sort of problems that can get you into ..hahaha!! That was a good post you sent in by the way, ....i could just imagine myself being in that situation, digging myself a deeper and deeper hole for myself  haha!!  Tell me, why are you in China meeting ladies, without a translation device???

David....

David, I got on my mobile a software with "simple" sentences, english to chinese, but not chinese to english. And I can not write any word to translate it to chinese. I wanted to look for a translation device, but I didn't need when I saw Dora, as her english is quite good. But related to Flora, for sure, it would had been helpful to have one...
I know just a few sentences, but I thought that Flora could had learnt a bit some more english. But it just seemed that not. Well, I'll check for one when I'll see Lyian, anyway I told her about an electronic translator, and she agreed with it. And by the way, Cecilia is very good in english, too, so, I just met a real problem with Flora. (too bad, because she's very nice...and that via EMF's, it was very good to talk to each other)
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2009, 01:51:17 am »
Congrat's Rhonald !!!!
 Don't forget you also must SING to her ! Since she play's the GuZheng you must make sure your alway's in tune with her .... or else ? Kiss them Shoe's goodbye and NO bride . Haha

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2009, 11:04:47 am »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='18755' dateline='1254549077'

Congrat's Rhonald !!!!
 Don't forget you also must SING to her ! Since she play's the GuZheng you must make sure your alway's in tune with her .... or else ? Kiss them Shoe's goodbye and NO bride . Haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSfndZfKFNU

Thanks Arnold for the advice, I think I might now have that covered.  Yes less then 2 weeks to go and I can feel the excitment growing :blush:(just got to keep my hands away from that thought).

I read the conclusion of your trip with great interest. What a mad dash to the finish line. Thanks for the great read. My wish is for a speedy and safe arrival for your beloved. I remember following you story and reading your advice ever since the old Chnlove.com fourm days more than a year ago. :icon_cool: Thanks mentor Arnold
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 11:07:00 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2009, 12:17:16 pm »
It has been a year hasnt it.  For some of us the time flies by and for others I am sure it dragged as the next year will for me, Rhonald and Dinger.  I wish you all of the very best Rhonald and may you be as happy as Arnold, Ed, Dinger, Chong, MLM,and the rest of us are with our wives and fiancee's.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Arnold

« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2009, 07:30:53 pm »
I think we all had a pretty good idea of what would be involved when starting this . So , since myself and other's are alive and well through all this ... the rest will manage too . But like David50 said it's only the beginning and the hardest part might still be ahead .
If any of us married ones , would ever doubt that it's all worth it ... we woundn't be here telling you how great those Wife's are .

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2009, 07:43:52 pm »
Amen brother Arnold :angel:
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2009, 03:37:07 pm »
Quote from: 'MLM' pid='18812' dateline='1254613432'

Amen brother Arnold :angel:

Sorry guys.....with tears in my eyes, I have been keeping to myself the knowledge that Mike's last post on this site was here. And less then 2 hours later, his wife posted the dreadfull news under missing members. Mike will not be in Kansas anymore and he will be dearly missed.

I wish to close this thread so I will ask Irish to do me the favour.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances