Author Topic: asianeuro.com  (Read 2719 times)

Offline wilsonlee71

asianeuro.com
« on: September 23, 2009, 12:39:36 pm »
Hey guys,

I hope this is not too out of place to be posted here ... just wondering if anyone here has ever been to "www.asianeuro.com". There are also a lot of Chinese or Asians in general there.

You get to email them directly and IM them if you scribe to the premium service @ $119/yr which I think is quite reasonable. I fact, I have found a few girls that is on Chnlove that is also on that site as well.

I don't know, I guess I'm just tired of the idea of writing to a translator...

Check it out!

Cheers,

Wilson

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
RE: asianeuro.com
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 02:17:06 pm »
Wilson...nothing wrong with mentioning another site.  We are not here exclusively for members of chnlove.com.  We are here for western men who are dating (or married) to Chinese women.

$119/year is pretty reasonable when you consider the cost of EMF.  Do you know how serious the ladies on this site are?  Are they specifically looking for a western man?

David5o

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 02:38:23 pm »
Wilson,

This site is a company called CupidMedia, that has many such Sites (33 of them), one of which is ''China Love Links'' which to my memory has had many complaints made about is dealings with both the ladies and the men.

So i would proceed with great caution if that is your intention, if i were you....

David.....
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 02:44:23 pm by David5o »

Offline wilsonlee71

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 02:44:43 pm »
Martin,

They range from seeking a penpal to marriage, but most girls do state their purpose quite clearly. Also, the ones from China are mostly seeking marriage, rather to a western man ... I don't know, but I think they are open to the idea. There is a category "Willing to relocate" and most of them do say "yes". Oh, another plus it that most of them seem to know English at least somewhat, and yes ... they have a computer!

I guess it is just like anywhere else, you cannot take their photos and profiles at face value. You have to work on it and probe it! I have emailed a few, and did get responses back.

On second thought ... maybe I shouldn't mention it here, so I have more to myself! lol. They have more than 1.5 million members worldwide, and at least a third is active it would seem.

Hope this helps.

Wilson

PS: it is free to sign up and browse, you just can't read emails from basic members (non-paying) and you can't IM.
David,

I know, I have also joined that one, though it is mainly for Chinese.
Complaints made about its dealings? Do you know what they were about? I don't understand what the website has to do with the people that are meeting on it ... it is not like Chnlove, they are completely passive, only providing a portal for people to meet!

Wilson
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 02:51:58 pm by wilsonlee71 »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 02:57:37 pm »
Wilson my thought is.... 'why'... would you tout another site on this one????

David5o

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 03:02:53 pm »
Wilson,

I can't be sure, but there was mention on this site and on the chnlove Forum. Maybe some of the ladies being not as honest as one would expect, but i'm really not sure, that why i wrote, go ahead with caution. But i do recollect some discern...

Perhaps some of the other bro's will have more imformation relating to this or the others sites represented by the holding company.....

David....

Offline wilsonlee71

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 03:04:24 pm »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='17768' dateline='1253732257'

My intension is simple. I am just looking out for the brothers.
As some of you may know, I am also a Chnlove member, I have even travel to China (Wuhan) to meet one of the ladies that I met on Chnlove, unfortunately it didn’t work out, but it was no one’s fault, and there were no games involved.

Anyway, as I said, if this is deemed inappropriate, feel free to delete it or let me know and I will remove it!

Cheers,

Wilson
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 03:06:32 pm by wilsonlee71 »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 03:08:19 pm »
Quote from: 'wilsonlee71' pid='17771' dateline='1253732664'

Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='17768' dateline='1253732257'

My intension is simple. I am just looking out for the brothers.
As some of you may know, I am also a Chnlove member, I have even travel to China (Wuhan) to meet one of the ladies that I met on Chnlove, unfortunately it didn’t work out, but it was no one’s fault, and there were no games involved.

Anyway, as I said, if this is deemed inappropriate, feel free to delete it or let me know and I will remove it!

Cheers,

Wilson

no problem, I was just wondering mate...

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 04:03:45 pm »
It looks identical to Chineselovelinks.com.

I am also tired of writing to a translator but by now I have gone too far with my lady to just let it go. I can't speak for Asianeuro but if it's the same as Chineselovelinks it offers great fun through direct chat with the ladies. However, they are looking for everything from penpals to future husbands and probably have many different men going at the same time. Everyone's choice, then.

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 05:33:26 pm »
Yeah, i've also been a member of asianeuro for a while now, to be honest i do not use it too much anymore, as i was kinda fed up with countless Filipino girls getting in touch, after a while you kinda see they are only looking for a European passport or a sugar daddy to send them money. I had one girl who's profile said she was living in England, but then found out she was living in Nigeria... Alarm bells started to ring. But saying that, there are also girls from Asia on the site who are already in the UK, Europe and the US, and some are definitely genuine, as i met a Chinese girl living in Dorset and a Thai girl living in Surrey. (I ended up seeing the Thai girl for about 6 months) So you can meet genuine people on the site, but there are also scammers on there too. But i guess that can be said for a lot of other dating sites. Just like most, keep your eyes open, and it is definitely cheaper than Chnlove as you send your messages direct to the lady you are talking to, so no translators needed. And as i say, if you do meet up with a girl already in your country, it is way cheaper than flying to China, especially if things do not work out.... :)

Andy.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 05:39:28 pm by wilsbrough »
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 07:55:54 am »
I scouted asianeuro.com for awhile.  I too found out a lot of them say they live in the US but find out Nigeria.  As soon as that hit, I jumped ship.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Andy

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 05:10:33 pm »
I have singed up some other websites too. I have forgot to fill out my profile carefully and I was getting hits from men. I scratched my head until I found out what was the problem. It was rather a weird and new experience for me. :)

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 09:08:19 pm »
Quote from: 'Andy' pid='18662' dateline='1254431433'

I have singed up some other websites too. I have forgot to fill out my profile carefully and I was getting hits from men. I scratched my head until I found out what was the problem. It was rather a weird and new experience for me. :)

Andy.....I hope you didn't drop the soap :icon_cheesygrin:

If anyone has seen Surrogates - now that opening couple was werid.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 10:51:11 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances