Author Topic: Chinese ladies  (Read 2266 times)

Offline Andy

Chinese ladies
« on: September 24, 2009, 10:58:46 am »
http://www.chineseladies.net/index.htm

Found some good reading here and some of it was actually new for me.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
RE: Chinese ladies
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 11:17:38 am »
I made this a sticky so it will remain at the top.  I would move it to the Useful Links section...but this is great newbie material.  Great find Andy!

Offline Andy

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 11:29:39 am »
I am glad I could contribute. I wish I found this material when I was just starting out.

David5o

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 11:39:59 am »
Sorry, .... but i wouldn't put too much credence as to whats been written in this link. Some of it, is way past it's sell by date. Also , i'm not too sure if the writer is referring to solely Chinese ladies, or Asian ladies as a whole in places? I'm not saying it's of no use, but i wouldn't rely too much on what has been stated, as all being real facts!!

Just my opinion after reading the contents of the relevant headings!!

David....

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 11:51:07 am »
Wow Andy you are right there is much more info on here:icon_biggrin:

Offline DougK

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 07:07:41 pm »
I have to go with David on this one. A mix of fact and fiction...all trying to sell you on the blessings of Asian women. Or more directly sell a membership to their dating site.

Doug

Offline Ed W

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 09:10:28 pm »
Since most Chinese ladies are different in so many ways, I think it's best to say that there is truth in those articles, yet it's subject to the lady herself.

David and Doug point to the fact that it's a mix of fact and fiction but that's probably best put as it relates to each lady. Like some of those other articles we've read, it's better to take them with a grain of salt and know the better way is to view them as what they are, generalized articles.

Those of us who have been through the early parts of the relationship know this very well now but there's no article that can sum up a chinese lady. Although in some ways, they're more simple, they're in many ways, far more complex, and in ways that may take us years to understand.

saw this on Chinadaily and thought i'd throw the link in here.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009-09/25/content_8733583.htm
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 09:26:20 pm by Ed W »
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

David5o

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 09:37:12 pm »
Ed,

I could go thru each section in this link and point out inconsistencies, but that would take too long. When you look a bit closer you can see whoever put this together has been cut and pasting. There are sections there that doesn't relate to western men at all, but Chinese or Asian men. The marriage custom section, relates back to before the country became communist. I could go on and on but it really isn't worth it.

I saw very little that would be worthwhile here. Another thing i noticed, ...what was in places written in a way that had you believe was fact, was in essence just someones opinion. I'm sure that others on the Forum will see, that we as a Forum know a darn site more about the Chinese lady than this links sections are telling us

As Doug K stated, It's basically been set up to make the Chinese ladies look good to prospective clients and there-by, to sell memberships...

David....
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 09:37:23 pm by David5o »

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 11:55:43 pm »
David...I don't disagree...but I figure it is a good start for someone just beginning to look for information.

The part on marriage, as you said, was really out of date.  Some of the information in other sections was relevant.  Like Ed said, its pretty general.  It just gives a new guy some reading material.

This is totally a soft sell for their web site.  I wonder how old this site is, because they did not seem to have a lot of ladies listed.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 11:56:38 pm by Martin »

David5o

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2009, 05:45:46 am »
Martin,

I think when you join, there will be more profiles on the other side in the members section.

I know what your saying, but i still think there are far more real and relevant answers within this Forum, ....the trouble is you have to go looking for them.

David...

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2009, 10:25:32 am »
the trouble is you have to go looking for them.

There is a lot of information here...yes, it is hard to find, as there is so much reading to go through.  A near impossible task.