Author Topic: Visa  (Read 13466 times)

Vince G

RE: Visa
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2009, 11:37:56 pm »
MM at first reading I thought the figure was to high? But after converting it, it's about right (that I know of).

I recently asked my lady to find out. She wrote back it takes much? So I asked for the figure. Maybe the translator edited it? I don't know but waiting on some numbers. I've read it in the 10k area. Then heard property and money? That's why I asked her. Just incase I can't get there? Maybe she could come here? As long as we meet and then want to move forward from there.

Arnold

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2009, 11:43:42 pm »
Quote from: 'zook144' pid='5662' dateline='1245036847'

that's a good one MPO4747

Don , you can call him Mike .. like we do 85% of the Guy's here . just remember he is our Pastor ( Mike ) .

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2009, 11:45:43 pm »
Vince, are you kidding, you seem to be the type of person that will not let much of anything stand in your way, I don't see you NOT going to meet here, I also know the amount because Zhou had wanted her sister-in-law to come here to be here when the baby was born and that was what we found out then, now that being said, remember we are talking about China here so things can and have changed at a  drop of a hat.
Good luck Vince and best wishes
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Arnold

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2009, 12:48:59 am »
Now Michael has me thinking , why is Vince not ALREADY there , to be with his beautiful Song . Makes you wonder , maybe it's the Food ? Communist Country ? The Swine Flu ? or the LOOOOng flight ? Now we must all know ... Why ?

Vince G

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2009, 01:38:18 am »
It's been no secret. MONEY and COURTS. In the words of the child support (NY) when I asked after I sent payment and asked if it was received and deducted? "We can't tell you, you have to go to court and ask? This wasn't a couple of hundred sent, it was $14,000. and their reply was it's none of my business? It's going to take allot of legal work, lawyers fees, court fees, accounting firm to repair the paperwork (books) and I have to pay it all. Just to get a Passport issued. My ex could pick up the phone and have it all dropped but noooo she wants more money.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 01:39:54 am by Vince G »

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2009, 06:04:34 am »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='5683' dateline='1245044298'

It's been no secret. MONEY and COURTS. In the words of the child support (NY) when I asked after I sent payment and asked if it was received and deducted? "We can't tell you, you have to go to court and ask? This wasn't a couple of hundred sent, it was $14,000. and their reply was it's none of my business? It's going to take allot of legal work, lawyers fees, court fees, accounting firm to repair the paperwork (books) and I have to pay it all. Just to get a Passport issued. My ex could pick up the phone and have it all dropped but noooo she wants more money.

Sorry to hear that Vince. It's strange that just when I finished reading your posting, I heard in my head that song by Alice Cooper and the lyrics " only women bleed" I guess he got that part wrong

I think I might understand why (please accept my appology if mistaken) you are on this site so often; as helping us with your wealth of knowledge also helps you deal with your own frustrations. And by seeing the timing of my post - I am awake this morning 3:00 until now 4:00 am because of my own ex marking her spot. I hate being mistaken as a fire hydrant as she marks her territory.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 06:12:56 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2009, 07:26:18 am »
Vince, I'm sorry to hear this and I hope every thing works out for and your love, when I was going through my divorce a man that was in court the same day said in a low voice, " A bullet would be cheaper " , I still think about that and wonder sometimes if she will ever get remarried.

Mike MPO, I hope the time will seem short for you.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 07:28:34 am by MLM »

Vince G

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2009, 08:54:43 am »
I'm not looking to gain sympathy, I've been living with it for almost 17 years. I was scammed by my own wife. Married for $$ not for love. What can you expect from an American Mutt. You would think the justice system would see through her falseness? But no! Just because she's a female the male is automatically wrong? Even though I divorced her. She had the boyfriend now husband on the side. She stayed out till morning during the marriage. She didn't hold a job for 6 of the 7 years married. And still tells my daughters I never worked? They know now what a lie that was, my ex's own brother told my daughters the truth. I started working at age 12 and haven't stopped since. I did the right thing as a husband and father. I can stand proud of it.

So now you all can see how I gained knowledge of scammers, fakes, the laws and all the other ins and outs of life. Experience. Now that I know the way around the legal system, I'll be getting that passport soon enough. One of these posts were right, nothings going to stop me.

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2009, 02:02:00 pm »
Good for you Vince, go geterdone!!!
So you went to the university of hard knocks too I see, it seems you are going for the class valedictorian, I hope it all works out for buddy

Arnold

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2009, 12:50:04 am »
Vince , you will be rewarded after all is said and done . Your Song will Sing for you and you will all but forget that this Ex ever existed in your Life .

Offline zook144

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2009, 12:21:34 pm »
Is it harder to get a visa for a Chinese wife and child to come to the US than just for the wife. Especially if the child is 16 or 17 years old?
Just wondering.
Don
The Journey Is The Destination

Arnold

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2009, 01:24:08 pm »
Don , my Immagration Lawyer told me , after my Wife get's her Visa and lives here with me , it is not going to be any problem getting her seven year old here . I myself did it this way , instead of bringing them together , because I first wanted to make sure my Wife likes it here . Well if not , you know what my next plan is going to be . Now with 16 - 17 year olds , since they still underage , I see no hassle standing in their way , except the School part .

Arnold

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2009, 06:15:37 pm »
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='6114' dateline='1245532993'

I have three ladies to win over .... Jessica, her mother, and her daughter !
and one man, Jessica has an older brother, her father has passed on ...
Mike

Your doing the right thing with her daugther , being so close to finishing grade school at least there . When 18 and an Adult , she can decide what she'll like to do .

Anyway , I think the only one you will have to Win over is her older Brother . I think you have done a great Job on the other three already , to worry about . Remember , most likely you are bigger than her Brother , so it will be a small problem at best . :icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 06:16:33 pm by Arnold »

Arnold

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2009, 06:43:30 pm »
Please make sure Jessica has a Camera ready , when that happen's . Talking about a Million Dollar Shot :icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2009, 12:26:15 pm »
the nearest embassy to me is in chicago.  I have to go through a mail order service to get my visa.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630