Author Topic: Reply's from KeRen for our EMF's .  (Read 2832 times)

Arnold

Reply's from KeRen for our EMF's .
« on: October 14, 2009, 11:52:29 pm »
Here I will post the Reply I received from KeRen , like to have other's do the same ... so to make it easy for Rob .

To: arnold dusch
Date: Oct 15, 2009 GMT             Mail ID: P656BEAABHE

Dear Arnold

First, Thank you for your concern about the affair between me and Rob,And congratulations to you have find your real love and got married. I believe you know the family is most important for Chinese people, I loved Rob very much, and I admit, I still love him because I know he is a nice guy and will be a wonderful husband, but I have to be responsible for being a daughter to my dad, I can't see him in bed because of angry and worried, I beleive you could understand how hard for a people to give up the loved one because of the unchangeable thing, I also hope you can understand this is a thing between me and Rob, I will be very appreciate if you can give Rob more support in this special period, and I beleive he can pass this hard time very quickly with so many good friends .

Thanks again

Kathy

rockycoon

RE: Reply's from KeRen for our EMF's .
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 12:09:35 am »
That is very sad...

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 12:52:15 am »
Dear Neil

First, Thank you for your concern about the affair between me and Rob, It's hard for me to tell my feeling to every one, but if you have loved before, you would understand how hard to give up the loved one in heart because of the unchangeable reason, Thanks for your kind letter anyway, but that is a thing between me and Rob after all , I hope both you and Rob could have a nice future , and hope you can give Rob more support to pass this hard time!

Thanks again

Kathy
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 01:05:51 am »
Dear David

First, Thank you for your concern about the affair between me and Rob, It's hard for me to tell my feeling to every one, but if you have loved before, you would understand how hard to give up the loved one in heart because of the unchangeable reason, Thanks for your kind letter anyway, but that is a thing between me and Rob after all , I hope both you and Rob could have a nice future , and hope you can give Rob more support in the future, I just hope I can be one of his friend as you in the future .

Thanks again

Kathy

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 01:09:50 am »
Who never tries, never knows.
Too bad/sad that Ken gave all of it a "no way" :s
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 01:47:16 am »
Like Rocky said .... very sad . Rob , I do hope she will remain a good friend to you . No need to be all wasted .. Buddy .

Offline Philip

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 02:11:37 am »
Hello Alex

First, Thank you for your concern about the affair between me and Rob, It's hard for me to tell my feeling to every one, but if you have loved before, you would understand how hard to give up the loved one in heart because of the unchangeable reason, Thanks for your kind letter anyway, but that is a thing between me and Rob after all , I hope both you and Rob could have a nice future , and hope you can give Rob more support in this special time to help him pass the difficulties, I am appreciate you shows the concerns .

Thanks again

Kathy

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 02:25:05 am »
'seems like the translator just does some "copy/paste" when replying... except with the first reply to Arnold.
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 02:42:09 am »
Wow , Copy and Paste reply's ? I think we did not succeed to even notch her decision one bit . This Woman has made up her Mind on the Dime . Hard-nosed and cold ... almost with no feeling's . Don't bother to reply .... she really meant it .
Nothing more to say , stunned ... really .

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 02:53:53 am »
Arnold,
The brotherhood succeeded in fact, because it showed once again it was ready to help one of us.
Whatever there is a "sad end", there is also experience. A very good one, in fact.
What does not kill, makes stronger, right? So... let's go ahead :fi_lone_ranger:
- Let's Rock -

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2009, 04:16:11 am »
Sly is right...it didn't kill us...thus we are stronger !!!

At least we let CHNLove know that MANY eyes are on them now.......

DavidE

shaun

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2009, 04:52:23 am »
Hello Shaun

First , Thank you for your concern about the affair between me and Rob, It's hard for me to tell my feeling to every one, but if you have loved before, you would understand how hard to give up the loved one in heart because of the unchangeable reason, Thanks for your kind letter anyway, but that is a thing between me and Rob after all , I believe you are a sincere friend of him, I hope you can give him more support to help him pass this hard time , I will be very appreciated so .

Thanks again

Kathy

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2009, 05:06:09 am »
Maybe... I think... Maybe would it be "better" to not post "again" all Keren's replies...
And when man reads all the replies... just look and see...
copy/paste for most of it...

'seems like CHNLOVE's services are not "as good" as some would really think...
Most of us wrote the letters with feelings inside....
Where are feelings in a copy/paste letter???? ==> nowhere... so ...
- Let's Rock -

shaun

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2009, 05:30:29 am »
Sly,

Far be it for me to disagree with anyone but I disagree.  Though my heart goes out to Rob and I like his attitude I think it is important for men to see how little an effort is made on the other side sometimes.  I imagine that most of the replies were made by the translator and that Kathy never saw the letters prior to the answers.  She may look at them later; who knows.

Shaun

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2009, 05:38:52 am »
Shaun,
how can you talk about "an effort" when you see a "copy/paste"? Maybe, as you say, that Keren would see the letters later... maybe...
but why does the translator do not a "global reply", then:huh:
- Let's Rock -