Author Topic: Lady Visting USA  (Read 1106 times)

rijd888

Lady Visting USA
« on: October 28, 2009, 01:53:55 pm »
Hey guys - any info on this.
My lady has suggested that she come to the USA to visit me. I cannot go until next May and she wants to meet sooner. She is planning on coming over on a tourist visa for Chinese New Year and stay a couple of weeks.
Any thoughts on this? Specially related to immigration in the future?
Thanks

Offline maxx

RE: Lady Visting USA
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 07:29:16 pm »
Rijd888 have a look in the immagration section of this forum.The information is already posted there.It is nearly impossiblefor a Chinese lady to get a tourist visa to the states

Offline jeffm

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2009, 02:03:20 am »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='21283' dateline='1256772556'

Rijd888 have a look in the immagration section of this forum.The information is already posted there.It is nearly impossiblefor a Chinese lady to get a tourist visa to the states

But what if she owns a tourist agency?
Watch what people do not what they say

David5o

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2009, 01:08:23 pm »
If she owns a Tourist Agency, what's stopping her visiting on a business visa. As far as i'm aware, tourist visa's are only generally issued freely to organised tourist parties, visiting the US, from China.

But then, if she has contacts or a good fixer, ....anything is possible!!  haha!! So if you have no objection to her visiting you in the States, let her go for it, ...and see what happens!!

David....

Offline jeffm

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 11:58:46 pm »
David you are correct.  I do remember that part of it now regarding it has to be an organized tour group.
Watch what people do not what they say