Author Topic: GUZ number received...  (Read 5027 times)

Offline maxx

RE: GUZ number received...
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 01:45:29 am »
Ted it took us 11 months wich I thought was rough.I talked to a man at the hotel we were staying at.He told me he had ben at it for over 2 years.

ttwjr32

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2009, 07:51:19 am »
Maxx,
i think any and all time spent waiting is rough but we have to do it.
it is the price we pay to find these ladies and when we find the right
one its all worth it.
Kadagan,
you have recieved good news. you and your ladies journey is almost complete.
all we are telling you is that after you recieve that it will still take a few more
months before she gets in to see them. just get online and help her to get all
the documents completed and ready to go. she will also have to see a doctor as
they will run some tests. they did blood tests and exrays on mine.  they are concerned
with  --- tb, aids, breast cancer if i remember correctly. its been a few years since mine
went thru that.  by the way does your wife live in guangzhou?????  if so i really dont do
much here and would help her get everything in order.  i would be glad to help in return
for my help she could buy me ice cream  HAHAHAHAHA thats my bad habit   i eat to
much ice cream   HAHAHA  good luck with everything
Ted
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 08:03:02 am by ttwjr32 »

Offline Kadagan

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2009, 02:08:33 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='22608' dateline='1257943879'

Kadagan,
you have recieved good news. you and your ladies journey is almost complete.
all we are telling you is that after you recieve that it will still take a few more
months before she gets in to see them. just get online and help her to get all
the documents completed and ready to go. she will also have to see a doctor as
they will run some tests. they did blood tests and exrays on mine.  they are concerned
with  --- tb, aids, breast cancer if i remember correctly. its been a few years since mine
went thru that.  by the way does your wife live in guangzhou?????  if so i really dont do
much here and would help her get everything in order.  i would be glad to help in return
for my help she could buy me ice cream  HAHAHAHAHA thats my bad habit   i eat to
much ice cream   HAHAHA  good luck with everything
Ted

Hi Ted,

My Fiance actually lives quite far from Guz but I appreciate the offer.  We've filled out all of the forms we have received so far and returned them. This includes the first parcel she was sent (but I haven't received anything yet from NVC or GUZ.. not even a blank I-134).

I'm flying out to see her later this month.  With her appointment somewhere on the horizon the time seems to be going VERY slowly.

We are waiting for the instructions from Guz to see the doctor before doing so, just in case we are missing a detail and things are time sensative.  Last minute will be fine though, she is a nurse and can get the tests done on her lunch break.

Arnold

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2009, 08:57:19 am »
Kadagan , remember too ... Guangzhou is going to send your Lady a list of Med . Clinic's for those Test's . You can not just do them anywhere . Also , there will be the Police Report she is going to need , from her Hometown and everever she lived for over one year . Those can take about a little over two weeks to receive . But there should give you both enough time after receiving the Interview date and time . Unless your Wife's been out of the Country ( like Japan ) there Police report can take up to three month's . We never did mention that my Wife was in Japan for five year's , at the Tokyo Uni. . They didn't ask then and I was sure not going to tell them now . So , what they don't know or ask for ... don't give them anything on top of what's asked . They ask my Wife that question , but told them a straight NO . That was my Lawyer's advice also . He said , that is between China and Japan anyway and has nothing to do with America .

Remember also , it is far better if you with your Lady for the Interview , as she will take your Passport with her and they can see .. how many times you have Visited her . A big PLUS .
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 08:58:56 am by Arnold »

Offline Kadagan

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2009, 05:51:51 pm »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='22680' dateline='1258034239'

Kadagan , remember too ... Guangzhou is going to send your Lady a list of Med . Clinic's for those Test's . You can not just do them anywhere . Also , there will be the Police Report she is going to need , from her Hometown and everever she lived for over one year . Those can take about a little over two weeks to receive . But there should give you both enough time after receiving the Interview date and time . Unless your Wife's been out of the Country ( like Japan ) there Police report can take up to three month's . We never did mention that my Wife was in Japan for five year's , at the Tokyo Uni. . They didn't ask then and I was sure not going to tell them now . So , what they don't know or ask for ... don't give them anything on top of what's asked . They ask my Wife that question , but told them a straight NO . That was my Lawyer's advice also . He said , that is between China and Japan anyway and has nothing to do with America .

Remember also , it is far better if you with your Lady for the Interview , as she will take your Passport with her and they can see .. how many times you have Visited her . A big PLUS .

Good to know info thank you.  She just received her police report... I'm a little concerned though that I haven't received any documentation on my end yet...  Not even an affidavit of support.  Any ideas?

Arnold

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2009, 09:17:59 am »
That is also normal . I received all the Paper's ( E-Mails) at the begining of the process , but at the end only my Wife received further paperwork , which she than Faxed to me . I took all to my Lawyer and he made copies of them all for the final packet for me to take .
So this might work for you too .

Offline Kadagan

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2009, 05:38:33 pm »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='22775' dateline='1258121879'

That is also normal . I received all the Paper's ( E-Mails) at the begining of the process , but at the end only my Wife received further paperwork , which she than Faxed to me . I took all to my Lawyer and he made copies of them all for the final packet for me to take .
So this might work for you too .

I haven't received ANYTHING other than NoA1/NoA2... not even an email...  :s