Author Topic: Admirer mails  (Read 1264 times)

Offline markymark

Admirer mails
« on: November 03, 2009, 06:42:51 pm »
Hi guys,
            I have only ever replied to two people on my admirer list and all other letters remained unread. When I checked my chnlove account last weekend I noticed that I had got a notification of 9 new admirer mails. This surprised me because my profile has been hidden for a couple of months. Upon looking at the admirer list all the unread admirer mails had got new mails attached hence UNREAD / NEW, every single letter had this apart from the two admirer mails that I had already read. Have other members experienced this? What do you make of it?
"You'll like this, not a lot" Paul Daniels

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
RE: Admirer mails
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 07:30:59 pm »
Quote from: 'markymark' pid='21874' dateline='1257291771'

Hi guys,
            I have only ever replied to two people on my admirer list and all other letters remained unread. When I checked my chnlove account last weekend I noticed that I had got a notification of 9 new admirer mails. This surprised me because my profile has been hidden for a couple of months. Upon looking at the admirer list all the unread admirer mails had got new mails attached hence UNREAD / NEW, every single letter had this apart from the two admirer mails that I had already read. Have other members experienced this? What do you make of it?

Greetings Brothers,

Markymark, sounds like the translators are doing their rounds and resending the admirer mails.  Did you read them to see if they were the same as the first time around. If it was the ladies themselves then every one of them would not have done it at the exact same time.  Thats my take on it anyway.

Regards,

Zhen and Brian

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 07:49:24 pm »
My thoughts are the same as Brian mate...

rockycoon

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 08:03:16 pm »
my thoughts exactly...print them out and compair to the others...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 08:04:52 pm by rockycoon »

Offline markymark

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 04:12:01 am »
I was thinking the same thing about it being translators fishing for revenue. I never read the letters before and when new ones came I decided to read them so I cannot compare to see if there was any difference.
Thanks guys.
"You'll like this, not a lot" Paul Daniels