Author Topic: JUST FOR A LAUGH  (Read 278731 times)

Vince G

Re: JUST FOR A LAUGH
« Reply #1020 on: January 27, 2012, 11:08:29 pm »
It's a funny photo when you realize?

Offline shaun

« Reply #1021 on: January 28, 2012, 06:43:40 am »
You're terrible Vince.   Haha

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #1022 on: January 28, 2012, 11:53:38 am »
You're terrible Vince.   Haha

Yes he is, as he will milk any situation to keep abreast of the point in question.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #1023 on: January 28, 2012, 04:11:49 pm »
 :)

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #1024 on: January 28, 2012, 05:01:44 pm »
Better than blood from a stone.  haha. 
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #1025 on: January 29, 2012, 12:24:42 am »
A public servant, on his way home from work in Canberra traffic came to a dead halt and thought to himself 'this is unusual'. 

He noticed a police officer walking between the lines of stopped cars, so he rolled down his window and asked "Officer, what's the hold-up?" The officer replied "The Prime Minister is depressed, so she stopped her motorcade and is threatening to douse herself with petrol and set herself on fire. She says no one believes her stories about why we have to have a carbon tax or why she is continuing the war in the middle east, or why illegal immigrants are good for the country and are basically 'cost free'... so we're taking up a collection for her".

The public servant asks "How much have you got so far?" The officer replies "About 200 litres, but a lot of people are still siphoning".

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #1026 on: January 29, 2012, 12:27:56 am »
A blonde goes to her local pet store in search of an 'exotic' pet. As she looks about the store, she notices a box FULL of frogs. The sign says: 'SEX FROGS' Only $20 each! Come with 'complete' instructions.

The girl excitedly looks around to see if anybody's watching her. She whispers softly to the man behind the counter "I'll TAKE one!" As the man packages the frog, he quietly says to her "Just follow the instructions!" The blonde nods, grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home.

As soon as she closes the door to her apartment, she opens the instructions and reads them very carefully and does EXACTLY what is specified:

1. Take a shower.
2. Splash on some nice perfume.
3. Slip into a very sexy nightie.
4. Crawl into bed and place the frog down beside you, and allow the frog to do what he has been trained to do.

She then quickly gets into bed with the frog and to her surprise. NOTHING happens! The blonde is very disappointed and quite upset at this point. She re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottom of the paper it says 'If you have any problems or questions... please call the pet store. So, she does. The man says "I'll be right over".

Within minutes, the man is ringing her doorbell. The blonde welcomes him in and says "See, I've done everything according to the instructions. The damn frog just SITS there!" The man, looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares directly into its eyes and STERNLY says: 'LISTEN TO ME!! I'm only going to show you how to do this ONE MORE TIME...

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #1027 on: February 11, 2012, 04:56:33 am »
Here's one for you Robbie.........enjoy !!!!

Apple Scotland - iPhone commercial for Siri

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #1028 on: February 11, 2012, 07:52:00 am »
Here's one for you Robbie.........enjoy !!!!

Apple Scotland - iPhone commercial for Siri

Hahaha thats me TEACHING...LOL ;D ;D ;D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #1029 on: February 18, 2012, 08:46:31 am »
Paddy was driving down the street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place. Looking up to heaven he said "Lord take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of me life and give up me Irish Whiskey!" Miraculously, a parking place appeared. Paddy looked up again and said "Never mind, I found one".

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #1030 on: February 21, 2012, 10:37:20 pm »
you know its bad when you first see your first gray pubic hair, I had to say to the wife when I did, "come on honey you'll need to tidy that up, I'm doing my best here"

I lost my virginity when I was 16, but not to worry I found it again when I got married
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #1031 on: February 22, 2012, 09:16:24 am »
A Scottish Soldier, in full dress uniform, marches into a pharmacy. Very carefully he opens his sporran and pulls out a neatly folded cotton bandana, unfolds it to reveal a smaller silk square handkerchief, which he also unfolds to reveal a condom.

The condom has a number of patches on it. The chemist holds it up and eyes it critically. "How much to repair it?' The Scot asks the chemist. "Six pence" says the chemist. "How much for a new one?" "Ten pence" says the chemist.

The Scot painstakingly folds the condom into the silk square handkerchief and the cotton bandana, replaces it carefully in his sporran, and marches out of the door, shoulders back and kilt swinging.

A moment or two later the chemist hears a great shout go up outside, followed by an even greater shout. The Scottish soldier marches back into the chemists and addresses the proprietor, this time with a grin on his face.

"The regiment has taken a vote" he says. We'll have a new one".

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #1032 on: February 22, 2012, 06:47:08 pm »
Finding Jesus
An old Irishman is stumbling through the woods, totally drunk, when he comes upon a preacher baptizing people in the river. He proceeds into the water, subsequently bumping into the preacher. The preacher turns around and is almost overcome by the smell of alcohol, hereupon, he asks the drunk, "Are you ready to find Jesus?" The drunk shouts, "Yes, oi am." So the preacher grabs him and dunks him in the water. He pulls him back and asks, "Brother, have you found Jesus?" The drunk replies, "No, oi haven't found Jesus!" The preacher, shocked at the answer, dunks him again but for a little longer. He again pulls him out of the water and asks, "Have you found Jesus, me brother?" The drunk answers, "No, oi haven't found Jesus!" By this time, the preacher is at his wits end and dunks the drunk again -- but this time holds him down for about 30 seconds, and when he begins kicking his arms and legs about, he pulls him up. The preacher again asks the drunk, "For the love of God, have you found Jesus?" The drunk staggers upright, wipes his eyes, coughs up a bit of water, catches his breath, and says to the preacher, "Are you sure this is where he bloody fell in?"

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #1033 on: February 22, 2012, 06:47:56 pm »
The Three Samurai
There once was a powerful old Japanese emperor who needed a new chief samurai. So he sent out a declaration throughout the entire known world that he was searching for a chief. A year passed, and only three people applied for the very demanding position: a Japanese samurai, a Chinese samurai, and a Jewish samurai. The old emperor asked the Japanese samurai to come in and demonstrate why he should be the chief samurai. The Japanese samurai opened a matchbox, and out popped a bumblebee. Whoosh! went his sword. The bumble bee dropped dead at the Emperor's feet, neatly chopped in half. The emperor exclaimed, "That is very impressive!" The old emperor then issued the same challenge to the Chinese samurai, to come in and demonstrate why he should be chosen. The Chinese samurai also opened a matchbox and out buzzed a fly. Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh! The fly dropped dead at the Emperor's feet, neatly chopped into four small pieces. The old emperor exclaimed, "That is very impressive!" Now the old emperor turned to the Jewish samurai, and asked him to demonstrate why he should be the chief samurai. The Jewish Samurai opened a matchbox, and out flew a gnat. His flashing sword went Whoosh! But the gnat was still alive and flying around. The emperor, obviously disappointed, said, "Very ambitious, but why is that gnat not dead?" The Jewish Samurai just smiled and said, "Circumcision is not meant to kill."

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #1034 on: February 22, 2012, 07:00:58 pm »
Two old lawyers had been stranded on a desert island 30 years. The only thing on the island was a tall coconut tree that provided them their only food. Each day one of the old lawyers would climb to the top to see if he could spot a rescue boat coming. One day the lawyer yelled down from the tree, "WOW, I just can't believe my eyes. There is a woman out there floating in our direction." The old lawyer on the ground was most skeptical and said, "You're hallucinating, you've finally lost your mind." But within a few minutes, up to the beach floated a stunningly beautiful woman, face up, totally naked, unconscious, without even so much as a ring or earrings on her person. The two old lawyers went down to the water, dragged her up on the beach and discovered, yes, she was alive, warm and breathing. One said to the other, "You know, we've been on this God forsaken island for years now without a woman. It's been such a long, long time... So ... Do you think we should... well... You know... Screw her?" "Out of WHAT?!?" asked the other old lawyer.