Author Topic: True love - when did you realise it was happening to you?  (Read 5046 times)

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
True love - when did you realise it was happening to you?
« on: November 11, 2009, 12:31:07 pm »
In my life I have truly loved one woman and that was 16 years ago.
Yes I've dated some girls, and done the whole relationship thing but can honestly say that only one girl in my life gave me 'that' feeling in my chest.

I have liked, i have cared for, i have had feelings for, but...not deep caring..warmth in my heart for anyone.

I realised this afternoon when shopping and thinking about Sunny as always that i felt that old familiar feeling starting to flutter. When I met her this evening it felt comfortable and just plain right when she was with me, the first thing she did was put her arm on my shoulder and lean in to me as she chatted to her friend..I wont say the L word, but i reckon its coming along express delivery on a train thundering through Guangzhou to the Panyu district.

Today, at exit D on the elevator about three quarters up from Tiyu Xilu metro station I realised I am probably going to fall in love with Sunny.

I'm curious what time and place other guys suddenly had the revelation that..wow, this time is special, its a genuine beating of my chest happening here, i'm falling for her for real?
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Chet Sams

RE: True love - when did you realise it was happening to you?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 05:24:16 pm »
Just becareful irish.

You might be having the mind over heart thing going. AKA mind says is she the one or not. Heart says she is the one again.

Just be your self and see where the ride goes. True love will find you and take you in time. You noticed that 16 years ago.

Just play the game of Tetris and let the pieces fall into place and try and win it.

For me i never had the chance for true love as of yet. Vegas women like to shove hands into backs and put the heart out that way. Either for there own needs or wants. Or just plain money. Hence my debit for a long time. What happens when you are too nice to people. Hope that can possibly change when i go on vacation there. Well see. Already found strike one over in China. Too early for strike two.

So i just throw some advice or opinion. Depends on what people assume it as.

But have fun and enjoy the time ole man. And make sure Martin saves the country dumpling supply till im there ok.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 07:29:11 pm »
Irish, I think you will know it.  It happened for me in Xi'an.  We were standing there looking at a shrine and lighted some incense.  i looked at her and she looked at me.  We put the incense in and both went to kneel before the Buddha, she knew and I knew what we were praying for.  it was for each other.  But yes, she put her arm around my shoulder and laid her head on my chest in the car.  That is what I miss the most, her putting her arm around my shoulder and leaning into me.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 08:35:55 pm »
Jim
I know exactly what you mean.  The arm around your shoulder and leaning on you.  That happens every time we get into a taxi or a car.  

Am I in love with her - yes I am  - very much so.  From the day of my first trip back to the UK after meeting her and finding her waiting at the Ferry Port for me when the boat docked,  her having made a long bus ride from the city she lives just to meet me.  The feeling when I saw her waiting was so overpowering - that Yes - I can say that was when I realised how in love I was.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 12:12:18 am »
For me it happened pretty quick . We contacted each other in November '07 , by Christmas ... after sending each other Gift's and hand written Card's , it was all over for us . So , in about one month's time ... we knew already , we found what we came looking for .

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 12:26:48 am »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='22649' dateline='1257989755'

Jim
I know exactly what you mean.  The arm around your shoulder and leaning on you.  That happens every time we get into a taxi or a car.  

Am I in love with her - yes I am  - very much so.  From the day of my first trip back to the UK after meeting her and finding her waiting at the Ferry Port for me when the boat docked,  her having made a long bus ride from the city she lives just to meet me.  The feeling when I saw her waiting was so overpowering - that Yes - I can say that was when I realised how in love I was.

Willy

Willy,This time you didn't make me laugh,but this is very touching.
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

ttwjr32

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 11:29:05 am »
When i saw her at the airport and the look in her eyes as
she looked at me walking towards her. I could tell she was so
much in love as even her eyes were smiling:icon_cheesygrin:
I knew then that i loved her and she has shown that love every
day even when she is tired she goes out of her way to make me
comfortable.

Arnold

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 11:52:07 pm »
Quote from: 'abigbutt' pid='22718' dateline='1258052690'

When I seen her and that big smile, I melted! She did not hold back anything! From the point of entry till I exited Changsha, she was by my side! She held my hand, head on shoulder, kissing in taxi's, and all of the above!!! She kept telling me: it is fate! Today, she tells me the same! Meeting a lady, that is true to the heart, is one in a trillion! I will never let her go! :heart::heart:

We all here the scam, scam, scam stories on other sites about married women wanting large amounts of money, well this is not true with my wife!!! Also, she would prefer, if I move to Changsha, instead of her moving to America! For those negative trolls on the other sites...what do you have to say about this???? HAHAHAHA!!!!! we know you lurk here!:angel:

Yes Jim , that is exactly how I felt when we met at the Airport . We Kissed none-stop all the way to the Car . It was like we were Married before I even arrived to meet her for the first time . It's hard to believe , but that is how we truely felt about each other .
It is the most wonderful feeling I ever incountered in my Life . I die for this Woman , if it means saving her LIfe .

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2009, 04:16:11 am »
Quote from: 'chen yan' pid='22665' dateline='1258003608'

Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='22649' dateline='1257989755'

Jim

Willy

Willy,This time you didn't make me laugh,but this is very touching.

Touching - it should be - I paid 16rmb, two chicken feet and 4 empty plastic coke bottles to have that written for me!!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Philip

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2009, 05:22:40 am »
Willy,
it's too late to rescue yourself with humour. Chen Yan has found you out. You are just an old softy.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2009, 06:02:50 am »
Quote from: 'alex' pid='22766' dateline='1258107760'

Willy,
it's too late to rescue yourself with humour. Chen Yan has found you out. You are just an old softy.

Aint that the truth......ROFLMAO

shaun

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2009, 08:25:52 pm »
Willy,

4 empty plastic coke bottles?  It isn't worth them being full?

Shaun

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2009, 08:07:50 am »
Greetings Brothers,

Well Irish you had to go and ask THAT question didnt you?  I will say that for Zhen and I we knew before our first week of emf's was done that we were to be together.  It took a couple more letters after that but basically we knew virtually from the start.  I have never felt like this before in my life and I have had marriage and relationship in my past life.

That old saying love at first sight sometimes has a knack for coming true at teh most unexpected times and for Zhen and I first sight was merely the confirmation of what we already knew from our letters.

As with all things related to love there are no rules or timelines.  If it is then it is if its not you will find out later.  However if you think it is then do yourself a favour and run with it and enjoy it.  Keep your wits about you if you can for sure but dont get into your head and analyze it to death, rather get into your heart and savour it and enjoy it and love it and the lady that is the cause of it.  Dont hold back just run with it.

Others will of course advise caution and keep your head but you know by now that is not my way.  If you can find the happiness that Zhen and I have found you will be the second most happy couple on the planet,  right after us of course hehe.

Regards,

Zhen and Brian

Arnold

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2009, 08:48:48 am »
Quote from: 'Brian Mc' pid='23145' dateline='1258463270'

Greetings Brothers,
Well Irish you had to go and ask THAT question didnt you?  I will say that for Zhen and I we knew before our first week of emf's was done that we were to be together. If you can find the happiness that Zhen and I have found you will be the second most happy couple on the planet,  right after us of course hehe.
Regards,
Zhen and Brian

Hey ..... what about MEEEEE ??? Didn't I beat you to it ?:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2009, 02:06:21 pm »
Heh, I just love reading the stories the bro's have.
Its funny, tonight I was in a restaurant with Sunny and a friend and her friend said, every time Sunny asked me to do something I just did it, her boyfriend always asked her why.
I made a joke abut it but the real answer is that Sunny demonstrated strength of character and dedication to me when my wallet got stolen, i dont need to question her ever, i just know she is thinking of me first when she asks or suggests something. So of course when she say jump, i say..how high..with a smile and jig begorrah!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.