Author Topic: General Thread For This and That!!....  (Read 135754 times)

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
Re: General Thread For This and That!!....
« Reply #525 on: June 09, 2010, 07:34:29 pm »
Shaun,

I bet there were some solids on the floor too! :o :o :o

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #526 on: June 11, 2010, 09:57:28 am »
In honour of probably the originator of one of the most popular sites on the forum we will have some words from the Bard of Avon.

'Alas poor David, I knew him well.  Whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" oh stuff the high brow stuff.  Who is going to bring the jokes to the forum now?

Willy Shakaspeare

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #527 on: June 11, 2010, 01:08:07 pm »
Willy..PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE....DON'T volunteer, I have heard your jokes.... ;D ;D ;D

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #528 on: June 15, 2010, 10:55:36 am »
DUMBEST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT             
Running stop light = $100.00   
DUI = $5000.00
Not wearing a seat belt = $50.00

Putting you & your girlfriend on your fake drivers license = PRICELESS

REMEMBER!! When making a fake ID, attach a picture of yourself only... no matter how much you love your girl.  'Counterfeit I...D. of the Week'....  This is an actual Drivers License from a traffic stop....

Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #529 on: June 15, 2010, 08:25:40 pm »
This is video of a tornado that struck just south of where I live. It was produced by the storm that flooded my basement. Living here we never get enough lead time warning from Enviroment Canada. We have to depend on warnings from the United States.

LEAMINGTON TORNADO

This video runs along Hwy 20 (Seacliffe Drive) and Robson Road...

Dave C

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #530 on: June 15, 2010, 09:31:26 pm »
This is video of a tornado that struck just south of where I live. It was produced by the storm that flooded my basement. Living here we never get enough lead time warning from Enviroment Canada. We have to depend on warnings from the United States.

LEAMINGTON TORNADO

This video runs along Hwy 20 (Seacliffe Drive) and Robson Road...

Dave C

I like a bit of exciting wind and storms but that is just too much.
I hope the people there are getting all the help they need.

Though the weather here is a bit dull, never very hot or cold , I think I am glad we never get that kind of extreme weather.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

rockycoon

« Reply #531 on: June 16, 2010, 12:25:10 am »
I don't know who got the worst of it, that tree looks pretty cut up.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #532 on: June 16, 2010, 06:30:46 pm »
I thought some of you might be interested in this. Camera feeds and related stuff of the oil spill.

http://www.weather.com/newscenter/topstories/oil_bplivefeeds.html

Dave C

rockycoon

« Reply #533 on: June 17, 2010, 12:17:06 am »
Interesting story about that on weather com.   Seems that all the fish, sharks and birds are heading for the land.  Feature that.
it is because of the oil spill all these animals are moving this direction trying to get some fresh water to live in.  If they don't
get it cleaned up, Obamas gonna pull the trigger. 

I worked in the oil field for 28 years, and the quickest and safest way to turn it off, is to put a BIG bomb down there and blow the
hell out of it.  Now, when the ground collapses because of the explosion, all the oil will stop, but wait there's more....

collapseing the ocean floor will also collapse all the other oil wells they have down there (ain't that a shame -  :'(  )    BP will have
to drill them over agian (lots of cashola)  which is what they are trying to avoid, with one excuse after another.  Screw the holes
I say "blow it up" collapse the dam hole and get the spill over.  Now the brits are gonna snivel, cause its there oil, but wait there
is even more....

The oil is coming to a british Island near you...you only have to wait a little while for the dead fish to start washing ashore....

Offline maxx

« Reply #534 on: June 17, 2010, 12:31:34 am »
Obama did pull the trigger to the tune of 28 billion dollars.The money is supposed to go to the fisherman.And the restaurants in the are.Along with some of the money going to the clean up effort.

I am really surprised that they hadn't already blasted that hole closed.As much oil that is coming out of that thing.BP is loosing huge amounts of money.In lost product.And there loosing money on all the hair brained ideas that they have already tried.

Offline maxx

« Reply #535 on: June 17, 2010, 12:37:14 am »
Watched this show tonight on Vh 1 called your cut off.They took six rich daddies girls.And stuck them in this mid level house.And told them they had to keep the house clean.And buy thiere own food.Theese drama queens are haveing a melt down..The show is real funny to watch.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #536 on: June 17, 2010, 09:17:37 am »
How to open a wine bottle without a corkscrew.
Well it might not save your life, but it will impress your date.

http://www.wimp.com/wineshoe/

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #537 on: June 17, 2010, 09:17:59 am »
There has been a show like that here in Canada for a few years now...I think its aired on CBC.  I think its called The Week the Women Left.  Basically, they are all in a small town, and the women go away for a week, to be pampered and what have you...the men are stuck with the kids, housework, and all that.

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #538 on: June 17, 2010, 05:57:15 pm »
How to open a wine bottle without a corkscrew.
Well it might not save your life, but it will impress your date.

http://www.wimp.com/wineshoe/

That'll kill the wine...you don't want to be doing that to wine...with or without a shoe or any other padding.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #539 on: June 17, 2010, 06:58:00 pm »
Yes, it will bruise the wine but it will get the bottle open if you're say out in the woods on a picnic with your chinese girlfriend and you do something as smart as forget  the corkscrew at home.  ;) Or the cork breaks off in the bottle as you are taking it out with the corkscrew. I just thought it was an intersting video.

Dave C