Author Topic: General Thread For This and That!!....  (Read 135585 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
Re: General Thread For This and That!!....
« Reply #705 on: March 03, 2011, 11:43:12 pm »
Shaun...you wish  ;D ;D ;D

I am reminded about the Irish Woman who prayed feverently for a 12 inch pe......s

When she woke up, there was a very small man playing a very small piano on her bedside table !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN1964

« Reply #706 on: March 04, 2011, 09:19:41 am »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah just call you tripod, hahahahahhaha

Offline shaun

« Reply #707 on: March 20, 2011, 07:27:00 pm »
Oh I remember that on.  Jack almost got through it without laughing.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #708 on: March 20, 2011, 11:22:08 pm »
I remember that too.

Shaun,

How's it hangin'? Hehehe......... ;)

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline shaun

« Reply #709 on: March 26, 2011, 08:59:36 pm »
It ain't hangin'.  It is pointing.  ;)

Funny.  Today I was thinking about David E quite a bit today.   Wonder why?

Shaun

« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 09:07:43 pm by shaun »

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #710 on: March 26, 2011, 09:28:01 pm »
Shaun

I am pleased that you were thinking about me today...but I cant imagine why ??...it cant be the Fosters ad., because Aussies dont drink Fosters...we send it all overseas for you lot !!!

However, despite that, I am alive and well and keeping a bit quiet for the moment...still licking my wounds after a narrow escape from disaster and a VERY hurried trip to Chengdu to rescue my relationship...which cost me a lot of money and a lot of time which was not anticipated.....'nuff said !!

Hope all is well with you and Peggy...waiting, waiting, waiting...bummer aint it....I know the feeling !!!

David

Arnold

« Reply #711 on: March 26, 2011, 10:06:56 pm »
However, despite that, I am alive and well and keeping a bit quiet for the moment...still licking my wounds after a narrow escape from disaster and a VERY hurried trip to Chengdu to rescue my relationship...which cost me a lot of money and a lot of time which was not anticipated.....'nuff said !

David , you know I still feel somewhat guilty as part of this Forum , to have cost you such pain/stress to safe your Marriage . I really think I would have given it up if it had failed , so it is a huge releave for me also . Certainly hope we are NEVER part of a equal unfortune again .

Fosters must be really bad , but then again most Americans don't know what GOOD Beer is anyway . haha

Offline shaun

« Reply #712 on: March 26, 2011, 10:34:51 pm »
I must have missed something but maybe it is better that way, I don't know.  But I am glad it worked out for you.

Me, I am a former beer drinker.  I'll have one or two every three or four years or so.  I used to knock back a few lagers daily but I gave it up.  But truthfully David I saw a man carrying a sign and I couldn't resist the urge to take a picture and have a little fun with it.

American beer bad?  Only when it is from Colorado.  8)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #713 on: March 26, 2011, 10:42:46 pm »
Arnold

Not necessary to feel guilt or anything...all's well that ends well, and it was just an unfortunate occurence that I got caught up in "The law of Unintended Consequences".
 I am sure that nobody (least of all me !!) could have anticipated the outcome and I know that nobody deliberately set out with sabotage in mind !!!

You know what they say..."If it does not kill you, it makes you stronger"  ;D ;D

Cheers...David

ps, the best beer in the World is A) my home- made Pilsener, or B) White Shield India Pale Ale....paradise !!! ...both drunk chilled but not ice cold...and best with fresh prawns, butter and good Italian crusty bread !!!

Arnold

« Reply #714 on: March 27, 2011, 12:20:28 am »
All GOOD .. that is GOOD and that is GOOD !

My all-time favourite Beer is not even a German Bier . It is actually Carlsberg Dark and Steinlager from New Zealand , german Beer comes in as number three is St. Pauli Dark . Not much on any Bock Beer's .

Offline halfpint

« Reply #715 on: March 27, 2011, 06:00:13 pm »
I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds this hard.  There are many lonely nights when your girlfriend lives 10,000 kms away.  I have good friends, but they are all couples.  I'm actually the only single dad I know.  This takes dedication.  Heineken, that's my favourite beer. 
My qin ai de is in Shanghai, and I'm not

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #716 on: March 28, 2011, 03:44:38 am »
The lonely days/ nights are very difficult, My few friends have young children and i visit them rarely, I just stay home with my kids until they dissapear to their rooms to watch their favorite shows and then i read through messages on my phone to feel closer to my wife so far away, Some of her messages / e,mails make me feel more lonely but i know she is missing me too and she also feels the lonely times.
Must solider on and keep focused on the light at the end of the tunnel, I can see her standing there waiting patiently.

Offline shaun

« Reply #717 on: May 10, 2011, 01:04:24 pm »
Yes and they will call it Skoft.  :o ;D

Offline Jan

• QQ 1507672319
« Reply #718 on: May 11, 2011, 10:07:52 am »
Oh my... The things internet offers... I was looking for a song... And this came up!

如果女友或者老婆也這樣.....

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #719 on: May 11, 2011, 04:54:04 pm »
Vince

Just one more plan in their eternal quest to take money off poor unsuspecting suckers !!!

They seem to be copying the Russian model and I would not know if these women are real or just "ring-in's". But it is very strange that after reading your post I signed in to CHNLove to check it out and this was at 4.20 am (my insomnia !!) in the morning and there were 18 women "on-line" and presumably available to chat for a fee. Now what sort of Chinese woman would be sitting there at 4.20 am thir time waiting for somebody to chat with ??????

It is very sad to see this pattern emerging...gives the whole thing a bad taste.

David