Author Topic: Chinese "Green" Card  (Read 6901 times)

Offline maxx

RE: Chinese "Green" Card
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2009, 11:28:57 am »
Guys you need to really listen to what David 50 is telling you.These fixers that he is talking about.Can and do fix things.Mike can they get your lady a visa for Canada and let her work while she is there yes.If the fixer knows what he or she is doing.

They do have contacts in foreign embassies.I've seen these guys make birth certificates come out of thin air.Ive seen them change what province a lady was born.Ive seen them work visa's where it took a Chinese women 5 days to get a visa to Australia and New zealand.China does not run or work without a fixer

David5o

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2009, 12:30:33 pm »
Mike,

That's fine, go the normal route and wait your 12 months or so. I'm not here trying to convince you to do otherwise. I'm just telling you what i know, what i have seen, and have experienced myself. Like Vince your not thinking outside of the box, we are conditioned to do things according to how we are told by those in authority. Things get done far more efficiently via the back door in many parts of Asia, than walking in the front door.

I have no idea what they do to attain the various different visa's from these embassy/consulates, and don't really need or want to know, so long as an appropriate valid visa is stamped into the passport....

Now think about who actually does all the paperwork and processing in the immigration/visa dept's at virtually every embassy/consulate!!!

David.....

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2009, 12:32:49 pm »
The Fixer - sounds like a good TV suspense drama show. I can see that there would be this shady under side to business everywhere. I can also see that the Fixer's ability to fix something would work better overseas then here. Mike as for you ability to find this so called fixer, I see a low probability. If the Fixer was that common, then the average citizen would protest such flagrant queue jumping and disregard to local rules. The how dare you....syndrom would keep this guy away from local limelight.

We have so many posts about being scammed by agencies and ladies, that I can see this topic being even a larger iceberg. And there is no way that we could have a list showing reputable Fixers as we are trying to do with agencies. I wish I had the conections to meet this Fixer, but alas, I am just a lowly country doctor that needs his patience to keep from floundering.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 12:38:31 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline maxx

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2009, 12:36:25 pm »
Mike most of the time .It does not matter how the fixer works.Just that the situation gets fixed.Sometimes its a carton of cigarettes and some fruit.To several hundred dollers.It all depends on the situation.And how bad the client wants or needs it.

Jessica is going to have to find the fixer.Next time she is in China.Or you can  talk to Proteus.I would be willing to bet he knows somebody somewhere.That can fix this for you.If not he probably does know somebody who knows somebody how to fix it.

Is all of this on the up and up.No not always.In your situation it is just a matter of moving the paperwork to the right place.Then getting it shoved threw quickly.

It is not the Canadian government who decides who lives in Canada.It is Canadian immigration.And inside Canadian immigration is a bunch of embassies and inside these embassies is little departments.With department heads.Who want something that there job does not supply.That is where the fixer comes in to play.He or she supplies what the department head or office worker wants.And for the right price.All of the sudden your problem is fixed.

Rhonald it is alive and well in China.It is a awesome machine.And it works quit well.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 12:39:08 pm by maxx »

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2009, 12:43:52 pm »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='23614' dateline='1258824985'

Rhonald it is alive and well in China.It is a awesome machine.And it works quit well.

Yes after reading so many Economic books that keep hammering the idea of Incentive, I do not doubt your claim. My eyes have seen the light, and in one regard I wish the ability to smile and wink. But even though I like Tom Clancy and Ian Flemming, I have to admit being a little to straight laced to try the cloak and dagger method. And my gut instinct says that I do not have the money or means to try this method.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 12:47:08 pm by Rhonald »

David5o

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2009, 12:46:51 pm »
Mike,

Sorry i had to go out for a while in the middle of writing the last post. I see that others have knowledge of just what an experienced fixer can do in China. All i can tell you further on your questions, is that you basically ask the fixer what you want, and he will tell you if that is possible or not. He will give you alternatives if he can't get you specifically what your asking for, or maybe even put you in touch with someone than can get your requirement. But i have no idea of how or what they do to get these visa's, and they are sure not going to tell you.....

Anyway, it's really up to you and anyone else out there if they want to go to the trouble of finding such a guy/fixer (our company called them local liaison agents.) All i can tell you is, it has worked for me and a good many others....

David......
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 12:50:38 pm by David5o »

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2009, 12:51:50 pm »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='23614' dateline='1258824985'

It is not the Canadian government who decides who lives in Canada.It is Canadian immigration.And inside Canadian immigration is a bunch of embassies and inside these embassies is little departments.With department heads.Who want something that there job does not supply.

Thus the reason for Hong Kong having a 13 month waiting time compared to Beijing's 5 month. From another immigration site I have read how the embassies are almost a law onto themselves with us with little or no recourse. My one co-worker had his vistor visa for his wife's sister denied. No reason given and all he can do is pay the fee and reapply.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2009, 12:54:12 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='23616' dateline='1258825611'

Mike,

All i can tell you is, it has worked for me and a good many others....

David......

Ya...but your name is David 5o. I think you got conections with MI5 :fi_lone_ranger: thus the 5o ..you got some kind of licence to....
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='23620' dateline='1258826040'

I understand you now ... you telling me to get it done, when no one else is getting it done .... and I find this confusing and frustrating .... can you understand how this looks to me?

Mike O.

Mike don't let it get you down. If we knew the "Who" then it could be done. Unfortunately we fish in the wrong river, being mainstream - our chances of finding this fixer is small.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 12:59:40 pm by Rhonald »

David5o

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2009, 01:07:56 pm »
Rhonald,

No, but i have no qualms about bucking the system when it, or i need to buck it....

I understand what you say about being straight laced. Up until about 10 or 12 years ago i was exactly like you, everything by the book. Then things changed, and it slowly started not to pay to be up front with officialdom. In fact it got to the point where you were getting shafted for being up-front..... So now, i duck and dive and only tell or give the bare minimum of what they need to know and nothing more.... lol!!  Oh, and no these fixers are not that expensive, ...well they weren't the last time we used one....

David.......

Offline maxx

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2009, 01:17:53 pm »
Rhonald yes the embassies are a country and laws of there own.I have a friend she went to Australia New Zealand,Japan.SHe gave the fixer like 2 weeks to get it done.The fixer got it done.

She wanted to come to the states.So she did it all by herself no help.The interview lasted five minutes.It was a straight denial.She had all the t's crossed all the eyes dotted.She had met and exceeded every condition.That the United states.Said she had to meet.She even had a letter of invite from a company in the states.It was still a denial.The reason it was denied was.The interviewer said she was going to America.And would want to stay.

That is why I tell you guys to get a lawyer.When you start the visa process for your lady.If somebody like me can fill out the paperwork anybody can.The paperwork is very simple.Then why can't somebody like me not get there lady a visa? cause there. is nothing in it for the guy doing the interview.

With a good immigration attorney.One who has had allot of success.Even after you have bent and twisted the application beyond all help or repair.It is because the lawyer has the fixer.Or is the fixer themselves.

David5o

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2009, 02:17:43 pm »
Mike,

I can't help you or Jessica, in giving you a specific name of a fixer in your area. Which is why i suggested, that those presently living in China try and locate a good all round Fixer, that you guys can make use of in the future, maybe including myself....

Yes it is frustrating knowing that these things can be done, but not knowing where to go to find one. As I've mentioned before, if i were living in China right now, i'd be looking around for a wholly owned overseas company. Then trying to make contact with the expats working in that company to gain access to there Fixer, as they tend to hire the better more experienced guys.

Another point you made in your last post was about money, ....I have never payed money to these guys up front, only when they have delivered, you may be asked for the actual official cost of the visa however. So there is no on-going greasing of wheels, ...so to speak!! The price is agreed from the outset, and that's what you pay the guy!!
Mike i don't know if any of those you mentioned in your post have tried using a Fixer, i would suspect not!! Maybe Chong, if interested, would be one of the better bets to find a suitable guy/Fixer, especially if he is making many contacts on his frequent Chinese visits...

Another point to raise here, all the visas are genuine, they have to be, because the visa number and name are linked and is uploaded to the county in questions immigration computer system, and checked against the list at the entry airports immigration control point...

David......
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 07:05:34 pm by David5o »

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2009, 02:43:07 pm »
Wow Good post David and also Max thanks for your input. I feel caught in a quandry. No, I never tried a fixer but knowing how the system is unfair, I wouldn't mind trying. But also because of the police interview my wife had, I wonder if I am close to a decision anyways. She's convienced it will be soon. Maybe she does know someone that I don't or she is just being optimistic. I know that if I have to make another trip next spring then I will definitely look into it. "The Fixer" coming to theaters soon :icon_biggrin:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 02:43:49 pm by Rhonald »

Offline maxx

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2009, 06:57:04 pm »
Rhonald Canadian immagration is a great mystery to me.Hell I thought when you went to the interview and they said yes.Then it was over.But it isn't.So yes a fixer mite be in your future.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2009, 09:49:27 pm »
Sorry Maxx if I caused some confusion. Her interview was not at the Hong Kong embassy with Immigration, but rather with the Shenzhen Police department. When I asked her if the embassy had requested the interview, she did not know because the police officer did no say to why the interview. I hope it was at the embassy's request and not that the Chinese government was doing a spot check.

I have never heard of anyone else ever having a non embassy interview before so I am still in the dark for the reason. I wish there was a phone booth down some dark alley that allowed me to contact my own Mr Fixer. I wonder who would play his part if the story ever made it to the big screen. And if he wasn't asian then I bet he would have an English accent.

Paul Todd

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2009, 06:00:44 am »
Hi David,

I"m one of the lucky ones, my wife has her own well established and highly profitable business so the pension she will receive is not from the state.  She has travelled outside of China on many occasions for business and pleasure without any visa problems at all, now this may or may not be down to the fact that her brother is a senior Judge over here.:icon_biggrin: So far I have not needed anything "Fixing" but It will be interesting if I ever do! I would think he knows one or more of these guy's.:icon_biggrin:
Like Maxx said with the right motivation most things are possible.