Author Topic: Scams/Green Card -- Younger Woman?  (Read 1219 times)

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
Scams/Green Card -- Younger Woman?
« on: November 23, 2009, 07:32:29 pm »
I just mentioned that I'm on the site to a few friends of mine and one of them cautioned me strongly against it. He's Asian but more Chinese then I am having only came here a few years ago (he is 34). He said to me basically the following:

Most of the younger woman (specially those from the major cities like Shanghai, Beijing, etc) are not looking for something serious/marriage. They want a green card and that's it. They will marry you to get one and once they get it they will leave you. They will then find someone better (with more money etc).

Now I'm thinking I am looking for some of the younger woman. I am only 30 years old here, so my target is 25-30 of age. I won't date someone 40+ as I want to have some kids. Most of the guys here that seem to have success have gone for the older woman (35+). So I'm thinking, does what he said apply to younger woman? Any experience?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 10:05:50 pm by RegnisTheGreat »

ttwjr32

RE: Scams/Green Card -- Younger Woman?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 08:06:22 pm »
regnis,
i wouldnt catorgorize as all being this way. there are a few
bad apples in every bunch but if you pursue it then i think
you can be successfull

Vince G

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 12:21:55 am »
You will have to judge this for yourself. If you write a woman and a few EMF's later she says lets marry, I love you, How much money you make?
RUN!!! You can't say ALL of them are like that. Each has their own reason.

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 02:53:47 am »
Hello there Regnis, one of my girl mates who is Asian said exactly the same thing to me, so at the moment i am looking for my soulmate within my own country, as like you, tho a bit older 36, i'm kinda looking at under the age of 35 for my lady. One thing i will point out, i know different cultures view age gaps between lovers differently, but as something Jim said (aka Biggie) in one of his posts, i also have noticed this, but the girls in China seem to have very large age gaps in who they will write too, sometimes i was having 18/19/20 year old girls writing to me, but with the Chinese ladies here already, i notice they do not seem to want an age gap of more than 5 years. Is this because the girls in China want to get into your coutry, so will accept the bigger age gap? Where the girls here already do not need to? I don't know. But as Vince said, only you will really be able to tell by what she is writing to you, that's the problem with the long distance relationships, there such a minefield, but there are good honest genuine girls out there, you just gotta find one.....Good luck...:)

Andy.
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 03:43:48 am »
I will take a good 45 year old chinese woman over a typical 34 year old american woman anyday. And I can prove this to be true.
On Dec 13 the Divorce between me and my Extreamly nice looking 34 year old wife will be final.
And on Jan 14 I am going to tie the knot with my beautiful 45 year old Chinese bride.
Even if looks are very important to you Some of these gals in their 40s are super fine. And brother they know things, Things that I promise you do not YET!!
And they appreciate things, pretty much everything you do for them. Instead of always looking for more and better.
Don't let the age stuff influence you to much.
Jimmy Henson

brett

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 04:00:01 am »
I guess the girls have to assume there will be a larger than usual age gap - the number of young Western men (e.g. <30) who would have the financial resources to bring a Chinese girl to their country is very small indeed.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 10:32:14 am »
I know a 30 year old girl who is looking for a western husband.  She is a good friend of my wife's.  She is honest and sincere.  So i know there are a few out there.  The trick is of course, which is which. If a woman is from a traditional household, when she hits 30 and is not married she is past her prime, according to her parents.  I have a sort of niece in Miami going to grad school, she is 23.  Her mother is asking me every week if I have found her a husband yet.  She is a beautiful young girl.  With a good head on her shoulders.  I told her mother to let her have some fun first.  She will meet a lot of good men.  But, mama wants her married.  NOT having fun. lol  So you see some are being pushed by their parents.  There are a lot of reasons why.  Your job is to find out which is right for you.  Like Vince said, if after 3 or 4 letters, she is saying she loves you lets get married watch out!!
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

ttwjr32

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 11:20:56 am »
depends on what stage they start with the marriage thing
like vince said to soon and run

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 08:14:30 pm »
Thanks for all the advice. I agree with sameldrum1, I'm not looking for the most fashionable or anything. Most hot woman are too high maintenance for me (and i know). I want someone simple and honest, who wants a family and etc.