Author Topic: Agencies and Credit  (Read 1244 times)

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
Agencies and Credit
« on: November 25, 2009, 09:38:02 pm »
Reading Proteus' comment that agencies do not see if a man has any credit available, I thought I do a test. I went and bought 50 credits on chnlove.com just 20 minutes ago. Within the last 15 minutes I have received 3 admiration letters. Whereas before I was getting maybe 1 every 2-3 days.

Chnlove has started business since 1998 and it's almost and established brand, so it cannot close and start other business overnight like many agencies. It is provable. In the past year, chnlove has taken several methods to protect benefit of male members. 1. make it invisible from a man's profile whether he has credits left on his account (otherwise any woman/translator who have written with him can send new letters despite his neglection to steal his credits until he block her). 2. start the text message system I have explained before 3. start the feedback system.

Coincidence?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 09:41:54 pm by RegnisTheGreat »

Chet Sams

RE: Agencies and Credit
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 10:18:26 pm »
There is also what time it is over there as well. Might be timing also.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 05:47:20 am »
Does your profile "refresh" when you buy credits?, might explain it if so.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Proteus

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 08:11:54 am »
Originally, there was an item on right-top of every male member's profile indicating whether he has any credits left on his account. This item was deleted roughly one year ago.

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 10:52:39 am »
Right, proof?

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 02:19:40 pm »
Quote from: 'RegnisTheGreat' pid='24072' dateline='1259250759'

Right, proof?

How could he show you this pudding? go into the agency and take a screen shot to send you?

Either you believe him or don't. If you believe he is a plant and ask him, then of course he will deny it. If he is being honest he will also say he is not a plant. Since this direct question gives you the same answer, then there is no point in asking the question.

Of course he has stated that he was a translator, and maybe the agency owners have more accesses then he did. Or since his time as a translator there has been other changes made. Also he has stated that he only worked at one agency and has no knowledge on the other agency's operations. Alls what I can say about suspicions is that when I was a security guard I tended to become more supicious and critical of any stranger. It is, after all, part of the job to have that mind set.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 09:00:14 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances