Author Topic: Translator Service for Agency-less Ladies?  (Read 1080 times)

brett

Translator Service for Agency-less Ladies?
« on: December 10, 2009, 04:30:31 am »
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend the way forward for re-establishing EMF-like communication with my lady. She says she had left her agency (that's another story) so I can no longer send her EMFs through chnlove.

Do chnlove have a system for agency-less women?

If anyone knows a friendly agency translator who does work on the side I might be interested. They must live in China though and they must be familiar with this line of work.

Failing that, I have a contact at chnlove who might be abe to translate for me. There are also no shortage of Chinese in my local area that could help, but someone with agency experience would be good.

Thanks!

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
RE: Translator Service for Agency-less Ladies?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 04:45:43 am »
Brett you say in 1 part of your note "they must live in China " then go on to say you have plenty in your area , firstly you cannot go the chnlove route , so I would suggest you find someone at your college so that you can keep it neat and slip them the money , unless someone has jumped out of an agency and is not otherwise occupied , I would suggest with the shortage that there is in China you would be pushing uphill to find someone over there , regards Ying and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 04:46:42 am »
Quote from: 'brett' pid='25109' dateline='1260437431'

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend the way forward for re-establishing EMF-like communication with my lady. She says she had left her agency (that's another story) so I can no longer send her EMFs through chnlove.

Do chnlove have a system for agency-less women?

If anyone knows a friendly agency translator who does work on the side I might be interested. They must live in China though and they must be familiar with this line of work.

Failing that, I have a contact at chnlove who might be abe to translate for me. There are also no shortage of Chinese in my local area that could help, but someone with agency experience would be good.

Thanks!

You say that there are 1000 plus chinese at your uni.  Surely you can find one who has reasonable English that is able to translate for you and you send the messages in Chinese and they translate any that are sent to you.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

brett

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 06:07:37 am »
Yeah there are loads of Chinese in work, but I'm always wary of mixing business and pleasure. Besides, some of the Chinese students' English you see on notice boards here, oh man :icon_cheesygrin:!

I've emailed the agency translator to see if they will do some translation on the side. Who knows, if they're good I might outsource other parts of my life as well :icon_cool:.