Author Topic: Important Announcement-This Forum and You  (Read 5526 times)

Martin

Important Announcement-This Forum and You
« on: March 27, 2009, 02:51:40 pm »
:!: Attention all members: :!:

This group owes its success to the participation of all its members.  We would like to ask that all members participate in these discussions.  We are not asking you to reply to everything you read, or even participate every day, but we would love to hear what you have to say, and we would love to get to know who you are.

We also want to acknowledge http://www.chnlove.com.  It is through this fantastic dating site that we have all come together as a group.  We are a support group for male members of Chnlove.com, and as such, we also wholeheartedly support Chnlove and all of their endeavors to help men and women find true love.

Ronan is the guy the thank for all the hard work in putting this site together.  Vince was instrumental in helping with the images, and the mods were throwing our input into the whole thing.  But most of all, it was Ronan.  Excellent job!

Offline Ernest Wood

Re: Important Announcement-This Forum and You
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 05:58:17 pm »
:D Congratulations. This is an excellent idea
Everyday a happy day[/i] :icon_biggrin:

Paul Todd

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 06:13:48 pm »
Wow , well done ! Ah the sweet smell of freedom.You guy's have done a great job. Thanks,  Paul   [Liverpool]

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 06:23:54 pm »
Guys, I must say when this was talkede about before I wasn't to sure it would get done but, here it is and I think it's great, much better then I thought it could ever be, [size=200]CONGRATS!!![/size]  :D
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline Manuel

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 07:29:07 pm »
Hi to everybody:

Really good job! I hope we can share useful info and nice conversations as in chnlove.com forums without the limitations we have there

Thanks a lot,

Manuel
TRADUTTORE, TRADITORE

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 08:09:46 pm »
Nice job guys.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 09:32:54 pm »
Yeah guy's really well done, so far it look's good, lets hope we all have a really good time.......together as a brotherhood should be!!!!!! :D

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 02:23:36 am »
What can I say but well done , now to get my head around the layout , just a thought maybe to have relevant groupings -- like visa,s with area subsections --like U.S.A , Canada , E U , Australia as a lot of items ,eg K3 visa only is relevant to USA etc , just a thought , regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Carl

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 04:30:51 am »
Thanks for doing all the work to set this up, guys! I am glad we have an independent place to go where (crosses fingers) hopefully we don't run into problems with threads, photos, and people disappearing.  Too much good info to have that happening, imo.

Offline China Shark

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2009, 09:36:57 pm »
I for one have to applaud Irish and Vince and the moderators. Maybe a Shark can survive in this environment, ~)^_^(~ It was a shame the powers that be at Facebook think they are omnipotent and needed be bothered with mere humans. Never participate on anything there ever again. Friggen elitist jerks. This new platform is amazing, I can tell this will be monumental by the way it is starting off. These forums are the first places I've ever felt like I belonged in this world. Chnlove has given me a new lease on life and promised me the happiness I deserve in life. Once again thanks to all who had hands in making this thing of ours happen. As a group we are so much more than as we are individuals. Our dream to be the chosen following the path less followed. Even in the recent developements of my own situation I have not faltered yet it is making me stronger for the woman that is really meant for me. Got her already picked out and ready to go.
China Shark   Michael :mrgreen:
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2009, 06:50:19 pm »
I want to thank you guys very much for give us all a place to come to learn from each other. :mrgreen:
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Arnold

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2009, 01:02:48 pm »
I also owe my Sincere thanks to Irish /Ronan , I alway's knew we are going to need the Irish sometime in our Future , for making this Site possible . Not to forget Vince , our Florida guy , that lives with all the Retiree's and thinks he is one of them , for all he has done to set it up .
All the other Mod's , me included , of course had to help these two with bad advice , so it would get done right .

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 10:27:32 am »
Thanks for the kind words Arnold and others, I'm happy to help.
I'm learning hugely from the wealth of knowledge we have here, keep it coming fellas.
The quality of the posting here is fantastic as well as the depth of experience - several members already married to Chinese ladies and in the last week alone one member(Martin) got married and another (Peter) got engaged in China that I can think of off the top of my head with plenty more to come :) Congrats big time to those lucky happy guys!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Oiler1

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2009, 12:32:42 am »
It's good to have a non commercial message board where one can more or less find the truth to things.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2009, 03:13:24 pm »
Thanks for this forum which is quite useful and for sure, it's a very good idea to have done it ;)
- Let's Rock -