Author Topic: Re: How can I tell if she's a fake?  (Read 9051 times)

Offline datom0

RE: How can I tell if she's a fake?
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2009, 11:55:37 am »
Sorry I am Gary and i live in the Uk. just joined the forum today.

Arnold

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2009, 12:16:46 pm »
Welcome Gary , glad you found us here . We do want everybody to use there real Name for the Topic's and the Posting's , to make it easier for all of us . Also where your from .
May happiness strike you .

Offline Hajo

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2009, 12:23:29 pm »
Welcome Gary, nice to see a new face around ;)
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline datom0

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2009, 12:46:39 pm »
Thanks for the welcome i am from Essex in the Uk about 25 miles outside London

Arnold

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2009, 01:00:57 pm »
Any luck with finding a Lady yet ? We here are all interested in EVERYBODY's relationship , to help them along ... on their Journey to the far east and beyond . Not to forget , learning from each other's experience ... to make this as easy as we can .

Offline datom0

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2009, 01:15:02 pm »
Yes thanks After looking at the hundreds of profiles on chnlove i chose to write to a lady called Flora. We have been writing for about three weeks now and we seem to have a lot in common and are getting on really well. I will keep you posted on how things develop.
Regards Gary

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2009, 01:29:17 pm »
Best of luck Gary with your Flora, i'm sure you two will go together like bread and butter :P

Bad jokes aside, great to have you here, looking forward to reading about your developing romance here, we are all here for the same reason :)
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2009, 02:31:01 pm »
Yes mate like the others said, welcome to the brotherhood...

Shane

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2009, 03:33:44 am »
oh god fakes i just joined and these threads have me worried already
2nd how do i post my picture here lol
never mind i got it okay im getting slammed daily with new admirers and i have 2 already replied to my cupid notes.. just curious here.. as im new to site. how many do you guys have as favorites as new members cause im adding them in case i want to reply later i dont want to be played or play any of these girls .. i want to know upfront what i should look out for .. xie xie

Arnold

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2009, 09:25:18 am »
First Welcome Shane .
To your question of how many ? I myself never had more than three in my Favorites . What would I do with more anyway ?
So try to narrow it down to just ONE as soon as you can and concentrate on that one very closely , throughout each EMF . At the beginning the Translator will include him/herself to sweet'n things up a little . To make the Culture shock and the language problem as easy as possible . This is your Job , to realize what is your Lady's writing and what is not . If for one reason , her letter's don't match your's , it's either time to complain to Chnlove or move on to the next Lady .
Second , hope you have read most of this Forum's Topic's and check out all the Info . at our Facebook / Chnlove site . Lot's of info there also , to help you along . Any other questions , this brotherhood is just what you need to make this a successful Journey for you . Good Luck .

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2009, 11:20:47 am »
Gary and Shane, as the rest of the brotherhood has mentioned welcome aboard we are glad to have you with us,and hope to hear lots from the both of you as time goes on, but dont let some of these old timers and married guys scare you they are actually really nice guys, but also I guess I shouldn't tell them that it may bust their egos...........lol
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Shane

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2009, 10:09:58 pm »
Thanks guys thanks millions.. for everything

Shane

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2009, 11:44:32 pm »
lol heres a BS one i think

I found you in the crowd but nobody else~ why? ^^ Chemistry worked, I think ^^How do you feel today, my dear? I never believe ¡®fall in love at first sight' till to I found you here, I believe my eyes, you are the last person I found in this website. I have just stop here and get further step with you, how can we get closer? Just write to me, don't be shy!

I am a sweet and smart lady. I am humor and outgoing. Smile is always on my face. I believe that I can make you laugh and laugh again if we can be together. You will be the happiest man in the world. My sense tells me that you are the right person to share my happiness. Do you have the same feeling about me? I hope the answer is yes.

I wish this is a good start for us. I will take a lot of sunshine to your life.

I am waiting for your letter.
Best wishes

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2009, 11:12:14 am »
Shane, I think you just gotta find one you feel comfortable with and start writing her.
Sure there are some fakes, but there are more genuine ones than fakes so don't loose all perspective and start blowing off girls that might one day have turned out to be your future wife had you given them a chance...
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2009, 02:19:55 pm »
Just so you know. If you dont already. Every time you add a lady to your favorites she is sent a message or told about it.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.