Author Topic: Re: How can I tell if she's a fake?  (Read 9053 times)

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
RE: How can I tell if she's a fake?
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2009, 02:32:15 pm »
Quote from: 'JimB' pid='2990' dateline='1242411595'

Just so you know. If you dont already. Every time you add a lady to your favorites she is sent a message or told about it.

i didnt know that, are you sure?

I added about a hundred ladies to my favourites starting out, explains all the admiration emails!!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline cHi

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2009, 03:00:21 pm »
yeppers, unless your profile is hidden they are notified which man added the lady to his favorites list

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2009, 03:32:42 pm »
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2009, 03:32:55 pm »
Yes, that is also what it says in the Chnlove, I think it is in the FAQ's.  I first noticed it when I started out.  Almost every time I added someone I would get an Admire letter.  I finally asked one and she said yes She was told.  I dont know if you have ever been on a dating sight but every time someone looks (ed past tense) at my profle, i would get a note.  I dont know how timely their notification is, but they are supposed to get notified.

Quote from: 'Ronan' pid='2993' dateline='1242412335'

Quote from: 'JimB' pid='2990' dateline='1242411595'

Just so you know. If you dont already. Every time you add a lady to your favorites she is sent a message or told about it.

i didnt know that, are you sure?

I added about a hundred ladies to my favourites starting out, explains all the admiration emails!!
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Carl

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2009, 10:35:48 pm »
Many of the more experienced members (and I have done this too) suggest to hide your profile soon after you sign up with Chnlove, and then write only to the lady (or ladies) that interest you, rather than receiving many introduction letters. This way you control the situation and are doing the picking/choosing. Just thought I'd toss that idea out there in case it comes in handy.  Best wishes and good luck!
Carl

Shane

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2009, 10:47:19 pm »
yeah mine is hidden
i only am writing 1 girl

Quote from: 'Carl' pid='3039' dateline='1242441348'

Many of the more experienced members (and I have done this too) suggest to hide your profile soon after you sign up with Chnlove, and then write only to the lady (or ladies) that interest you, rather than receiving many introduction letters. This way you control the situation and are doing the picking/choosing. Just thought I'd toss that idea out there in case it comes in handy.  Best wishes and good luck!
Carl