Author Topic: Who has met who?  (Read 3433 times)

Martin

Who has met who?
« on: May 12, 2009, 12:40:53 pm »
I am just curious, who from the brotherhood has met another brother?  I know I am not the only one to be meeting some of you..who has met?

I have met both Chong, and Peter in person.  I have talked to Ed, Arnold and Okie Rob on the phone.

Vince G

RE: Who has met who?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 02:52:07 pm »
Well I attempted to meet with Pink back when. But his replies of "Why" and "What is there to talk about" changed my mind. I didn't bother after that.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 04:14:33 pm »
Not met anyone yet, hopefully will do someday........

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 04:22:55 pm »
Hey Mike do you know any friends going to Qingdao, maybe you could introduce me to them when I'm there too:angel:;)

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 05:14:48 pm »
I have not met anyone yet.  But I will be in Beijing from August to November so anyone coming through had better contact me.  Plus Wuhan, Shanghai and Hong kong during that time.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline China Shark

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 10:40:29 pm »
Jim B. let me know when you'll be in Hong Kong because I live about 45 minutes away and could meet up. That is if it doesn't coincide with trip back home to the states. Most likely I'm heading back home for a couple of weeks in late August or early September. Let me know when you have your departure dates down.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Arnold

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 12:28:29 am »
I myself have met , from the other Facebook Forum , Richard Lit at my Work . He is a Customer of our's . I actually told him to sign up there and he'll find a wonderful Lady . I don't know , if he ever signed up here on our new forum yet ?
Well , I talked to Okie Rob , Gary S. ( facebook ) and of course , this tall Guy from Jianada , forgot his Name , on the Phone .

The one Person , I was very close to meet , was Irish ... when I was ready to go to Ireland for some personal matter's . Hehe
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 02:25:32 am by Arnold »

Offline Peter

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 12:37:50 pm »
Beside Martin I meet another Canadian guy in Changsha. As far as I under stand he was with a woman from Chnlove. I don't recall his name. He was there on a 3 city tour and was leaving soon after I meet him..
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline maxx

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 08:53:08 pm »
I met a couple of guys from Ireland on different trips to China.One of them was a member of Chnlove.The other one never said how he met his wife.

Arnold

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2009, 02:29:10 am »
That's true Peter ! Better to have one chinese Wife and two chinese Sister's , than 6768 Women on Chnlove . Any day !!!

Offline China Shark

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2009, 10:39:54 am »
I met up with Rhonald and his wife in Shenzhen yesterday. Kinda of cool to put a face on someone you read posts from over time. I do really feel a kinship with the brotherhood being basicly cut off from the western world and not really communicating with anybody from my family or friends for the simple fact is they don't get it and never will. I'm posting a couple of pix to prove the Shark is actually real.
China Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2009, 10:46:14 am »
Quote from: 'China Shark' pid='3750' dateline='1243262394'

I met up with Rhonald and his wife in Shenzhen yesterday. Kinda of cool to put a face on someone you read posts from over time. I do really feel a kinship with the brotherhood being basicly cut off from the western world and not really communicating with anybody from my family or friends for the simple fact is they don't get it and never will. I'm posting a couple of pix to prove the Shark is actually real.
China Mike

I dipped my foot into shark infested waters. Thanks shark for meeting with us and posting the pics.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Vince G

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2009, 10:54:10 am »
Oh man shark? Nice pic but you should have checked the background first. There's a guys ass hanging over Rhonald.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 10:55:03 am by Vince G »

Arnold

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2009, 11:45:32 am »
Vince , you sure your not my lost twin-brother ? That is the very first thing that my eyes caught and had a good laugh .

Great photo's Michael ! Alway's special to see member's get together like this . Hope myself to meet the Shark one day in Guangzhou .

Offline Ed W

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2009, 05:20:29 pm »
Leave it to Vince to spot that. That's too hilarious! Future note. Pay careful attention to the background or Vince will have a field day. LOL

I personally met with BigDave for dinner before my trip and we're planning on getting together again after this holiday weekend since he's out of town.

Oh, and I chatted with Gary Stanley online and we exchanged phone numbers but haven't been able to hook up yet. I think he tried calling but I missed it. I'll have to try again.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 05:29:35 pm by Ed W »
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china