Author Topic: Admire mails  (Read 3019 times)

Offline matthifre

Admire mails
« on: May 14, 2009, 01:58:20 pm »
Hallo,

I am quite knew to the forum and look for a couple of weeks on Chnlove.

I received a lot of Admire-mails and was really surprised about this. I am 43 and receive Mails from pretty young and beautiful girls.

But I found another Website where the contact to the girls is made directly and not with the help of an agency. Some of Chinalovegirls are there, too. So I wonder I never get respond on this other site. It seems much more difficult to get an answer there. The Lady's do not half as beautiful like Chinalovegirls but seem to be very much less interested in me.

So I am always thinking, should I buy credits from Chinalove to answer my admires or should I leave.

I know most members here have good experience with Chinalove but I am not quite sure this moment.

Best regards

Matthi

Martin

RE: Admire mails
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 02:15:38 pm »
Matthi:

You are getting admirer letters..this can be a bit of an ego booster.  But from my experience, it is the agencies that are sending you the admirer letters.  They are looking at your information, and matching you up with some of their clients.  I got one once from a really attractive girl, who was saying all sorts of nice things.  When I looked at her profile, it said she did not want to be with someone who was divorced or had kids...so why did she send me a letter?  It was the agencies doing.

In my experience, I did not write to anyone that sent me an admirer letter.  I wrote to the lady that captured my attention.  As it turns out, she also captured my heart.  We got married in April on my first (and only) trip to China.

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 04:19:57 pm »
Yeah, but Martin's a God.  We're just mere mortals.

As far as I know, Chnlove is different than other dating websites.  Chnlove has physical locations in many cities in China and offers services regular dating sites don't offer to the ladies and us men.  The ladies can get help and support and 1 on 1 interaction with a real person who is (supposed to be) motivated to help her find a suitable husband.  I think most other sites are just websites and so are taken a lot less seriously by the ladies.  

It is an investment, buying credits for EMF's.  And definitely not a cheap investment either.  It's something you've got to put some thought into and decide if this is what you want to do before starting something.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 04:20:32 pm by Neil »
...as irresistible as chocolate

Martin

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 04:33:59 pm »
Yeah, but Martin's a God.

Huh...I made it up to God status.  Don't want this to get to my head.
It is an investment, buying credits for EMF's. And definitely not a cheap investment either. It's something you've got to put some thought into and decide if this is what you want to do before starting something.

Chocolate guy is right.  But realistically, other sites also charge for services, but with much less success.  This is not a cheap way to meet someone.  There are the EMF's, then the trip to China...then the immigration process.  Fortunately for us in this group, we have members at every stage of the game.  Some have their wives with them, others are married and working through the immigration, while others are dating, and then there are some who are still looking for the right girl.

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2009, 11:29:04 pm »
Matthi , by your " Hallo " ... I would not be surprised your either German , Austrian or Swiss ... right ?

Welcome here , and first , Martin is not a God , Neil try'd to say MOD . If he was a God , he would be in China right now with his Zhifang .
Second , he could send me over there too , to be with my Wife .

Like Martin said though , think it over carefully ... if it is right for you ? What he did not mention , is the waiting period's we all have to go through , to be with our Lady's / Wife's .  One could cry ... forget could ... you will . But at the end , it's all worth it . Some of us here know this to be true , first hand !

Offline Hajo

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 12:44:47 am »
Matthi, the others are right those things. You get bombed by admire mails. But as Martin did, so did I. I picked a profile I like. I think you will need to buy some credits to get a start. But when you find a girl you find interesting, send her a cupid note (free) and see the respons. If you like it, your credits come into the game. Nobody can tell, wether it is the right one you got picked up or not. Only time will show. The first one chose turned out not to be the one. Was kind of expensive, but it was worth the money, because of the experience.

No. 2 I picked is the real no. 1. I have never met a woman like that. Now I can understand why Arnold, Martin and the other married guys need oversize photos when they are with there ladies. It is the big smile on their face. It won't fit on a normal photo.

As Arnold asks for your "Hallo" you probably understand German. So, "Wer nicht wagt, der nicht gewinnt!". Nothing in live is free. But those credits are only a small amount, measured with what you get in return when you find the right one!

I wish you will be lucky as me, I found the only one for me! Take care and good luck!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 12:45:37 am by Hajo »
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline Peter

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 12:33:41 pm »
I guess that Matthi is from Finland..
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline matthifre

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 01:48:15 pm »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='2927' dateline='1242358144'

Matthi , by your " Hallo " ... I would not be surprised your either German , Austrian or Swiss ... right ?

Yes, how do you know? I hope my English is not so terrible...:)
But I still asked some questions in the official forum, one was that I am concerned about the Ladies learning German language.

Maybe the girls on other websites are not so serious as on Chinalove, but I got Admire mails on Chnlove and the same girls do not answer me on other Websites where they could contact me direct, that's what I worry about most.

Did I mention that the girls there have an email-adress which you do not get if you buy the adress from Chnlove?

So I think the Admires really come from the agencies.

The girl I like most until now is member of a "rotten agency" as written in another thread. I really have to think about it.

Best German regards

Matthi
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 02:07:14 pm by matthifre »

Vince G

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 05:21:58 pm »
"So I think the Admires really come from the agencies."

Matthi, There is a reference point your missing. The profile in the other sites of the same women IS the agency putting it in there not the lady. Some of the agencies put the ladies photos onto other sites for replies, like fishing. The lady doesn't know of this.

When contacting a woman on Chnlove the first and maybe a few after are pre-written. This way they reply back right away and gives them time to contact the lady to let her know there is an interest. The problem starts when the lady has to many to contact on her own. If she doesn't know any english makes it worse, so they reply a few times more till she can figure what she wants to do.

This is where the problem comes in when the men find out. You will see the change in writing from the agency replies to the real lady. If not? you make your choice.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 05:22:31 pm by Vince G »

Shane

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 06:06:41 pm »
if your serious this is a better site.. i still have full faith in this site just some agency's are paper pushing 1/2 doing thier jobs
a good agency is all you need and i just bought credits to begin my search

Quote from: 'matthifre' pid='2987' dateline='1242409695'

Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='2927' dateline='1242358144'

Yes, how do you know? I hope my English is not so terrible...:)
But I still asked some questions in the official forum, one was that I am concerned about the Ladies learning German language.

Maybe the girls on other websites are not so serious as on Chinalove, but I got Admire mails on Chnlove and the same girls do not answer me on other Websites where they could contact me direct, that's what I worry about most.

Did I mention that the girls there have an email-adress which you do not get if you buy the adress from Chnlove?

So I think the Admires really come from the agencies.

The girl I like most until now is member of a "rotten agency" as written in another thread. I really have to think about it.

Best German regards

Matthi

Martin

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 06:33:50 pm »
Martin is not a God , Neil try'd to say MOD . If he was a God , he would be in China right now with his Zhifang .

Arnold...he clearly stated...Martin is a God.  Now lets leave it at that, and quit coming up with excuses!  Quit trying to rain on my parade.  hehehe

Shane

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2009, 06:36:46 pm »
lmao...