Author Topic: Americans You have been Warned  (Read 3925 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
RE: Americans You have been Warned
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 12:44:59 am »
Quote from: 'mustfocus' pid='27528' dateline='1262842364'

Inuit?  Actually all over northern Canada and Greenland and Alaska and I think there are some in Russia (although I'm not sure what they're called there)...  Won't claim them solely as our own... :angel:

Thanks - Inuit thats the name I was looking for.  Read a book once - long time ago but it was about an Inuit and it said he as attacked by a polar bear once and when he had a pee he had to squat like a woman or a Chinese person.     Maybe Vince read the same book and got confused!!!

Willy
Sage with Age :icon_cool:
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2010, 12:59:33 am »
Maybe think again about Inuits women...they dont shower and eat rancid seal blubber.....Yipes !!!

Possibly we could consider a trial of Ladies from India...we could all get to learn about the Khama Sutra !!!!...and there are some nice looking babes in India...a few !!!!

rockycoon

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 01:51:58 am »
No No No,     The indian women wouldn't care about the men, as much as running all the motels and 7-11's. :icon_cheesygrin: I have to work for a guy from india and he is a pain like no other pain in the arse.  With women from India it would have to be on a case by case basis, and would require a full body scanner (willy or shaun) ha ha :icon_cheesygrin:  We would have to limit them as to how many motels and 7-11's they could run...ha
All the Eskamo's are from Alaska and they are american.  It is a rule that if you are a guest and spend the night, they send the wife to sleep with you and keep you warm.  I'm looking for an eskamo with a 5'4" blond wife around 115 pounds with no fish breath to keep me warm at nite, hell I might just stay a month...:icon_cheesygrin:
As far as hollywood, only certan hollywood actrisses could be invited, and see if we can get the beer company's to DONATE!
"kegs for stranded travelers" a non-profit orginazation....  by the way what's the rule pres on growing wildwood weed?
Keep in mind willy, that you'd have to run in China as those businesses run on a lot of "walk-in"s, so perhaps crossing palms with a little green would not hurt considering how much you get in return. It's a killer business that makes tons of dough.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 01:54:49 am by rockycoon »

• Board Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2010, 08:07:19 am »
Just one probelm Rocky. I have been brought up on Hong Kong TV here.  50 times a day there is an advert telling all and sundry not to give or take 'red envelopes' for doing your job as it should or should not be done.

And the other one shows a  little girl 'crying bitterly' her words not mine, because her baba had been caught at it and taken to jail.

I maybe could take the jail but they threaten you to have to watch the same girl crying 24/7 - I could not take her stupid dubbed voice for an hour let alone 24/7!!!!!!

They do not want 'green' they prefer 'red' here!!!

Willy
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 08:28:40 am by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Vince G

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2010, 10:16:49 am »
A little education, :dodgy:

Inuit: The peoples inhabiting the regions from northwestern Canada to western Greenland speak Inuit languages ( Inuit in Canada, Greenlandic in Greenland) and call themselves Inuit (not Eskimo), and Inuit now has official status in Canada. By analogy, Inuit is also used in the U.S., usually in an attempt to be politically correct, as a general synonym for Eskimo. This, however, is inaccurate because there are no Inuit in Alaska and Inuit therefore cannot include people from Alaska (who speak Inupiaq, which is closely related to Inuit, or Yupik, which is also spoken in Siberia). Since neither Inupiaq nor Yupik is in common U.S. usage, only Eskimo includes all of these peoples and their languages.

There's an interesting (well to me?) chinese history of an emperor many centuries ago that sent out 300 ships to globe the world. Each place they stopped at they left some people. They had said they had stopped off in north and south America. Where they were met by natives. Fast forward.. DNA tests were taken at multiple areas of natives with Ancestry blood line and have found that they do have Asian DNA. Including Alaska.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 10:17:34 am by Vince G »

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2010, 11:09:44 am »
Vince G. - that's just a story. The Inuit are not acutally Chinese but more Mongolian and etc. The current theory is they crossed the Bearing Land Bridge.

Vince G

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2010, 12:16:40 pm »
The ships are a story? It's been logged and written which is how they know about it. I said chinese but they could have been Mongolian? The DNA just says Asian. I was told of the Bearing Straight also. Land mass was closer then? But a more recent was they crossed on boats? The 300 ships were around 1500? or so. I doubt they had boats good enough to sustain the Pacific ocean a century or more before that so I always went with the Bearing Straight idea.

• Board Moderator
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2010, 10:37:17 pm »
I keep looking around for any Chinese who have any of my caharacteristics.   Perhaps I should do a mass DNA.  After all my father spent two years in China before WW2 with the British Army.  Like father like son goes the phrase - so maybe that is why it is in my genes.  I spent 9 months getting out of a woman and the last 45 trying to get back in - as often as possible!!!!!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2010, 10:41:39 pm »
Vince G. The wikipedia link is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beringia

basically due to the ice age, the Bearing Straight was much lower water level and there was acutally land you could cross..

• Board Moderator
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2010, 10:49:23 pm »
There is so much knowledge on this Forum - it makes my head hurt just thinking about it.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Vince G

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2010, 12:43:42 am »
Willy, I've always been into this and other history. Even funnier is my lady is into it too. There are times when we will talk of something historical and you can see the smiles of satisfaction in the writing. It's a common interest thing?

ttwjr32

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2010, 11:23:32 am »
history is good  i have been reading more lately on
 chinas history   mind boggling to say the least but
 it is sure very interesting reading back thousands of years

Vince G

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2010, 11:32:56 am »
Funny after I wrote the last post I went to bed, I put the TV on and what come on? A documentary of spear and arrow heads from long ago. Who and where was the first sign of use? and how they made them.

• Board Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2010, 08:26:09 pm »
WOW!! a documentary on spears and arrowheads - you Americans sure have interesting TV these days!!!

What ever happened to 'I Love Lucy' , 'Burns and Allen', 'Bilko' and  'Jack Benny'?    

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Vince G

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2010, 08:40:38 pm »
Willy they are on the cable channels now in which I won't pay for. Seen those old shows when they were first on and ever since. Most of todays shows are just a spin off of another. All the same crap.