Author Topic: february in china  (Read 5254 times)

David5o

RE: february in china
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2010, 12:11:21 pm »
Ted, Rob...

So does anyone know if there Newcastle has a tramway or not?? I think it could well be the Aussie Newcastle??  

I think the idea is, ....if the power doesn't kill you, the 200 dollars fine might kill the wallet   haha!!

David...
Paul,

With very good reason too!!! I don't trust myself in the dark hours, and Lucy definitely doesn't!! ...haha!!

Oh, and I think we mostly snatched these places during the dark hours, while all were asleep!! ...lol!!

David.......
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 12:27:03 pm by David5o »

Paul Todd

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2010, 09:54:54 pm »
David :icon_cheesygrin:

I like to think that Lord Harlech was correct when he said  "In the end it may well be that Britain will be honored by historians more for the way she disposed of an empire than for the way in which she acquired it".

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2010, 03:06:12 am »
I hear that in the US that Tramways go up mountains but in Europe they go along the street and in the US Cable Cars go along street where in Europe they go up mountains!!!!!

Talk about getting things ass about face.

Thought they spoke English out there? - No wonder they will all be speaking Spanish soon:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2010, 03:13:18 am »
we also call them cable cars that go up the mountains Willy

and we will be speaking spanish because the govt is
 allowing it to happen   we certainly dont want to
 offend the mexicans???

Vince G

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2010, 09:54:05 am »
Trams here go along the road too. :icon_razz:

The spanish speaking thing isn't that bad. It's just in dedicated areas.

• Board Moderator
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2010, 10:47:49 am »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='27970' dateline='1263221645'

The spanish speaking thing isn't that bad. It's just in dedicated areas.

I understand that that dedicated area only goes from the Atlantic ocean across to the Pacific!!!!LOL :icon_cheesygrin:  Or very soon will.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Vince G

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2010, 11:51:52 am »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='27978' dateline='1263224869'
I understand that that dedicated area only goes from the Atlantic ocean across to the Pacific!!!!LOL :icon_cheesygrin:  Or very soon will.

Willy

Let me correct that. Dedicated area only goes from the Atlantic ocean AND the Pacific!

Lower western states have more Mexican (Calif, AZ, NM,Tx). Here we have more Cubian , some Mexican but even more hispanic from South America. New York has more Puerto Rican then any other. So though it's all latino speaking they are different cultures.

In all, the population of hispanic in the whole country is 20%.

To work or live in Miami Dade you must know spanish. 1 or 2 counties away you just need to know some? If you go for a job in Miami you must know spanish, here and in PBC bilingual helps. Outside of these it's all english.

P.S. I know your kidding but there are some that don't realize how it is here.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 11:53:11 am by Vince G »

David5o

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2010, 11:59:07 am »
The other problem, is that they don't just have 1 or 2 kids, ....it's more like 4 to 6 or more!! So your Hispanic population is just going to keep growing and growing, even if you didn't allow another Hispanic into the country.... lol!!!

David.....

Vince G

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2010, 12:26:18 pm »
There's a reason for the kids. Citizenship (easier to get) and Welfare. Welfare is given to women that have children and more to women with kids under 5 yo. So they keep popping them out so there's always one under 5 yo. Clinton changed the welfare to a maximum of 2 years then they have to get a job. But having kids keeps them at home. So that's the loophole.

David5o

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2010, 12:35:49 pm »
They need to put a maximum of 2 Kids that can receive more welfare for under 5 yo.  

The purpose of law makers, is to close these loop holes as and when they appear, especially if they are being taken advantage of, as a means of an income without the need to work!!!

David......

Offline maxx

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2010, 08:30:26 pm »
The Navajo Indians do the same things as the Mexicans.They just keep punching out kids for that welfare check.Then they take the welfare check and buy booze.While they send there kids out to live with there relatives.Or push them off into government supported Boarding schools.That have Native American preference.Which means for you that don't know.Native American preference means.That if you aren't native American.You aren't getting any help.And you aren't getting the job either

They have a huge farm south of where I live.It is owned by the Navajo Nation.When the Navajo Nation wanted the farm.B.I.A.(Buero of Indians affair) bought them everything they would need to run the farm.Tractors, trucks,plows, columbines, Horses, cattle, sheep, pigs, grass, seeds,Water, buildings, to run this farm.And B.I.A. also payed the wages of all the help they would need.To run a farm of this size.Right around 300 people full time. And another 300 at harvest time.

The first five years they had this farm.It was running in the red.The head honcho and The Navajo nation president were stealing all of the money using it for vacations and Vacation homes in Florida. When I moved to New Mexico in 1994 they locked one of them up in prison for embezzlement.The next 3 or 4 Navajo nation presidents.All suffered the same fate.They were either impeached for embezzlement or for taking kick backs.2 or 3 ended up doing time in a federal prison.The rest got off with a slap on the wrist.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 08:51:43 pm by maxx »

Offline dude

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2010, 09:33:28 pm »
Quote from: 'Willy The Londoner' pid='27934' dateline='1263197172'

Talk about getting things ass about face.
Thought they spoke English out there?

Willy

yes...I agree...posting about toilets in every thread...kind of sad! Have no life????

ASSumptions...are usually incorrect...this thread and peeps posting anti-American crap here are pathetic! May I remind you self-proclaimed "experts on everything"...this is a forum about "meeting that special someone from China" and how we help each other with this...you people have gone WAY OVERBOARD with your crap!  I will not lower myself to your levels...unlike you I have respect for others and the countries they live in...including that tiny island that you come from!:@

• Board Moderator
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2010, 10:20:24 am »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='27747' dateline='1263062073'

I was just messing with Willy he was hacking on the Americans earlier So I hacked back.it is all in good fun.

Exactly abigbutt a bit of good fun whilst nothing else was happening on this forum.   Maxx and I have joked to each other on this subject previous.  But I have a word for any I have upset on this forum  dilligaf.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

ttwjr32

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2010, 10:21:47 am »
dilligaf??? ok i give up whats that mean??

• Board Moderator
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2010, 10:27:58 am »
Quote from: 'ttwjr[u
32' pid='28074' dateline='1263309707']
dilligaf??? ok i give up whats that mean??

I will PM you Ted

Willy[/u]
Willy The Lpndoner