Author Topic: need your advice  (Read 10885 times)

rockycoon

RE: need your advice
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 11:17:00 am »
Run forest run....ha ha   the man with olympic legs...:icon_cheesygrin:

I am already writing Chen guy's, she is a great pen pal and we discuss many things.  I like Chen and we are good friends.  I'll  bet that if I ever get to China (which I will) My friend Chen would not mind showing me around, just as if she came here, I would show her around.
:icon_cheesygrin:  By the way her english is great and she is smart and I promised to show her how to ride horses....
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 11:20:07 am by rockycoon »

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 01:25:36 pm »
I am with Maxx on this one.  Why should you waste money, when there are single men right in this group.  All you have to do is look at the list of men on the thread here and see who is single.  Write some PM's, and see if there are any sparks.  You are here, the single men are here...why waste money?

Why not tell us something about yourself, and what you are looking for in a person, and what age range you feel you would like to be with.  Certainly this was not the original intent of this group...but the brotherhood has now become the brother and sisterhood.  I would look here, and see what happens.  I wish you the best in your search.

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 11:20:21 pm »
Your poor Willy,I guess your stomach still cann't get used to the Chinese food? Your financee must cook too much food to feed you .
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

rockycoon

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 11:24:25 pm »
It's the chicken legs and green beer Chen...:icon_cheesygrin:
I don't think his wife's cooking had anything to do with it, he must have cooked for himself...:icon_eek: that night....LOL   - good thing his wife didn't eat any, they only have one toilet...:icon_cheesygrin:

By the way, I agree with maxx also.  As soon as I find someone who is worthy of you, honest, and faithful. I'll be sure to point them your way, and you know I will.  That's what true friends are for...
Don
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 11:32:37 pm by rockycoon »

brett

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 03:38:51 am »
Hi Willy - yes I know it is not easy to study or work abroad overseas. But it can be done. The UK is full of Chinese students. And there are ladies on chnlove who work abroad for Chinese companies (I talked to a couple of them).

I'll have a think about who I know who would like Chen (well apart from me!!!!). But as Martin says, it would be useful to know what kind of man we need to look for :fi_lone_ranger:.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 05:39:19 am »
Quote from: 'brett' pid='28259' dateline='1263544731'

Hi Willy - yes I know it is not easy to study or work abroad overseas. But it can be done. The UK is full of Chinese students. And there are ladies on chnlove who work abroad for Chinese companies (I talked to a couple of them).

I'll have a think about who I know who would like Chen (well apart from me!!!!). But as Martin says, it would be useful to know what kind of man we need to look for :fi_lone_ranger:.

I know it can be done Brett it is just so inexpensive unless your folks have a lot of money.  My friends daughter was in the Uni hotel building in Sussex there where 14 chinese girls in her unit and every had had to pay thousands of pounds for each years study.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 10:21:30 am »
thanks Chen yan  i will do that and pm you on the places to go to
 in shenzhen. thanks  and if you have any questions about anything
 please pm  me as i will give you my advice based on the wisdom i have aquired
 these past few centuries i have been here     hahaha old man   just kidding
 we are thinking of going to h.k. disneyland after the chinese new year and then
 stop over in shenzhen so maybe we could all meet.  and if you ever come to Guangzhou please
 let us know and we will take you out for dinner    Ted

Offline Proteus

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2010, 09:52:59 am »
???,Chen Yan??. ??????,?????????. ?????????????????,???www.match.com????????. ??????????????????????,??????????????????,?????,?????????????. ????????,???neilxv@163.com???. ??????????,??????????????,????????. ??????????!

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2010, 03:47:17 pm »
Chen I must say if I was in your age range and had NOT found my lady, I would definetly shown an interest in you.  My charms would have worked a treat...hehe:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::angel:

Arnold

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2010, 05:30:46 pm »
Yan , haha ... if it's ok with Qing ... I would like to adopt you as my Step-daughter .
If I come across any friend of mine that is Single and looking to find a wonderful Lady like yourself , I like to make both of you happy if possible . So ... my Ear and Eyes are wide open :icon_cheesygrin: .

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2010, 07:26:14 pm »
Yan, Proteus is right as always, I can only recommend match.com, I met my ex-girlfriend on that service, although she was from France. You can also try meetic.com (they bought match.com recently), it's a French company ... both sites are free for women, men pay a monthly fee. You'll find more North Americans on Match, more French and other Europeans on meetic ... but as with all dating sites, use caution!

Proteus you're a star!

Frank
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 07:29:54 pm by Voiceroveip »
Go deep or don't go

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2010, 12:09:22 am »
Thank you for all your help .
Sorry to reply late,Proteus, Are you also a Chinese? And Frank,you can read Chinese? Wow...
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2010, 12:28:15 am »
Quote from: 'chen yan' pid='28676' dateline='1263877762'

Thank you for all your help .
Sorry to reply late,Proteus, Are you also a Chinese? And Frank,you can read Chinese? Wow...

Proteus is in China.  He is a former agency translator.

ttwjr32

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2010, 02:28:46 am »
was he working for one of the agencies on china love??

what happened as to why he isnt there ??

Offline zook144

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2010, 12:26:54 am »
Well, we at least have the attention of one agency in China. I just got off a chat with my lady and she brought up this forum. Wanted to know if i was a part of it. I asked how she knew about it and she told me her agency told her. It is the one Chen contacted. The Handan Juyuan agency.
Don't know how much they listen or take to heart what we say, but they are definitely aware. She thought it was great that I was in contact with men who have Chinese wives or girlfriends. As i said before, they do seem like a decent agency. Maybe I'll visit them when i go.

Don
The Journey Is The Destination