Author Topic: How do I exactly go about to meet them?  (Read 6517 times)

Offline Peter

RE: How do I exactly go about to meet them?
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2010, 02:15:13 pm »
Like Jeffm I have only good things to say about P218 in Changsha, ChangSha MeiYin International Marriage Introduction Company. I meet my wife through them and they have always treated me good.
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2010, 05:37:28 pm »
Quote from: 'Martin' pid='28628' dateline='1263841246'

Do what Chong did...ask the security guard at the hotel.  The more you get your name out over there, the better odds that you will meet that special someone.

That's a brilliant idea actually ! I found that when shopping around and eventually people (who spoke at  least broken English) asked me why I was there (looking for a wife), the conversation always opened to possibilites of arranging meetings ... the Chinese do network enormously!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 05:38:37 pm by Voiceroveip »
Go deep or don't go

David5o

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2010, 05:57:41 pm »
Frank,

That network is very real, and is based on money like everything else in China ...haha!!!
Everyone's a ''match maker'' and match making commands a nice little Fee when things turn out right and Marriage is a result of their introduction......

David.......

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2010, 06:51:06 pm »
Hi David,

Oops I forgot to mention the matchmaking fee of course :D

Hehe,
Frank
Go deep or don't go

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2010, 09:25:49 pm »
Quote from: 'Oiler1' pid='28620' dateline='1263833138'

Hey guys, what type of e-mail ends in .163com? Is this an agency monitored e-mail address that some woman are giving me?

BTW, I am of Chinese descent, but born in Canada. I can understand a little Cantonese and another local dialect but that's all I know.

Hey Oiler1,

163.com is a chinese address for a portal (forget the details).  Some chinese will use those as well.  It could go either way.

Out of curiosity, what is that other local dialect?  Are you fluent in that?  It's a good conversation starter for when you meet some of these girls.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

ttwjr32

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2010, 02:17:17 am »
with family there networking might work well for you then

Offline jeffm

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2010, 04:02:36 pm »
Quote from: 'Peter' pid='28630' dateline='1263842113'

Like Jeffm I have only good things to say about P218 in Changsha, ChangSha MeiYin International Marriage Introduction Company. I meet my wife through them and they have always treated me good.

I was there in Oct '08 my first trip to China.  I wasn't ready at the time, but if I was I am pretty sure I would have ended up with someone.  I was there as a favor for a friend and his Chinese wife who started their own marriage agency in Beijing.  He partnered with P218 to have this huge social with the local  TV station and newspaper there.  They filmed us in the airport coming out of baggage claim and interviewed each one of us.  It was crazy.  There four of us guys to meet like 40 women at this social in the ballroom of the hotel.  What a production they put on.  Had dinner with the owners in a private room as well as the TV station Owner.  That entire five days we were treated like rock stars.  The four band members were me from Ohio, a guy from Ireland, a guy from Seattle, and a guy from California.  The Ireland and California guy ended up getting married while the Seattle guy and myself did not.  Funny side story during the social the Seattle guy and myself liked the TV interviewer during the social.  He beat me to her.  I was definitely locked on her, but I didn't know he was too lol.  My excuse is I got side-tracked by a translator, and when I turned around he already was putting the lock-down on her.  The TV station was able to get a visa for her to visit him in Seattle.  Nothing came of it though.  She was willing, but he was not willing to marry.  As I said earlier I was not willing at the time, but that trip in October opened my eyes to all the Diamonds (Chinese women) that  are here. Great experience.
Watch what people do not what they say

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2010, 05:25:35 pm »
4 on 40 and 2 of you went for other girls? That's not what I call a success :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:
Go deep or don't go

ttwjr32

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2010, 06:47:56 pm »
must be the competitive spirit in us Frank to go
for the same woman

Offline jeffm

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2010, 05:29:52 pm »
Quote from: 'Voiceroveip' pid='29197' dateline='1264371935'
4 on 40 and 2 of you went for other girls? That's not what I call a success :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Well how do I say this...almost all of them were not what he and I were looking for....  Actually the guy from Ireland was the star.  He was in his 60's, retired, and independently wealthy.  Super nice guy, and I was so happy for him.  Humble and a great sense of humor.  Mark and myself were too young for most of the women  there I guess....

It feels odd being in a social.  It wasn't my first time though.  I was in Kiev, Ukraine in 2007, and I was in a couple of socials there.  There were about 11 of us guys and about 140 women.  I am not kidding you.  Let me tell you.  That was the first time where I was the prey lol.  I knew then how some women must feel, because they live it everyday. There were several guys from the U.S., a few from Austraila, a guy from France, and a guy from the UK.   Had a great time in Ukraine, but didn't find what I was looking for.  I then ended up in China, which I knew someday I would.  Kiev was kind of a stop off, and when I made a decision to look abroad for a wife.

Oh and Frank if you saw the TV girl you would have agreed.:icon_wink:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 05:33:08 pm by jeffm »

Offline Oiler1

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2010, 02:15:40 am »
Quote from: 'jeffm' pid='29314' dateline='1264458592'

Quote from: 'Voiceroveip' pid='29197' dateline='1264371935'

Well how do I say this...almost all of them were not what he and I were looking for....  Actually the guy from Ireland was the star.  He was in his 60's, retired, and independently wealthy.  Super nice guy, and I was so happy for him.  Humble and a great sense of humor.  Mark and myself were too young for most of the women  there I guess....

It feels odd being in a social.  It wasn't my first time though.  I was in Kiev, Ukraine in 2007, and I was in a couple of socials there.  There were about 11 of us guys and about 140 women.  I am not kidding you.  Let me tell you.  That was the first time where I was the prey lol.  I knew then how some women must feel, because they live it everyday. There were several guys from the U.S., a few from Austraila, a guy from France, and a guy from the UK.   Had a great time in Ukraine, but didn't find what I was looking for.  I then ended up in China, which I knew someday I would.  Kiev was kind of a stop off, and when I made a decision to look abroad for a wife.

Oh and Frank if you saw the TV girl you would have agreed.:icon_wink:

I went to socials before and I will never go to them ever again.

ttwjr32

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2010, 09:29:46 am »
i for one never tried that i bet the russia one was full of golddigers

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2010, 10:31:23 am »
Gold diggers in Russia? Where :angel:

Actually a pity for the well intentioned girls that are looking, because there are plenty ...

Jeff I'm sure I would have agreed, I've only seen really beautiful TV presenters in China.
Go deep or don't go

Offline jeffm

« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2010, 01:15:15 pm »
Quote from: 'Voiceroveip' pid='29365' dateline='1264519883'

Gold diggers in Russia? Where :angel:

Actually a pity for the well intentioned girls that are looking, because there are plenty ...

Jeff I'm sure I would have agreed, I've only seen really beautiful TV presenters in China.

Trust me she was a 10

Offline Oiler1

« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2010, 03:17:56 pm »
Russian women are amongst the most beautiful in the world. Their character is questionable though. Yes, this is a generalization but that has been my experience.

The scoials are just a meat market designed to make money for the organizers. Frequently they are very short of men and the girls are all invited free. Most are just there to party as all the good ones are taken a long time ago. No respectible woman would go to those socials.