Author Topic: Agencies - my ongoing experience  (Read 19325 times)

trwme

RE: Agencies - my ongoing experience
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2010, 09:46:02 pm »
Quote from: 'mustfocus' pid='33316' dateline='1267842884'

Quote from: 'trwme' pid='33299' dateline='1267814504'

Quote from: 'Bee964' pid='33272' dateline='1267803867'

I am heading back to florida later today for about two weeks. trwme, I have packed a seperate suitcase with only clean underwear. There must be 40 or 50 pair in there!! I can change my underwear 3 times a day! :icon_cheesygrin: HAHAHAHA  Your ex must not have met any real Canadian men if that was her impression of Canadian men!! HAHAHA :icon_cool::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cool:

lol, well, she has a feminist streak, so she basically has an attitude about any man, wherever he comes from. Hey, did I mention she is FRENCH Canadian? Don't know if that makes any difference, lol. From Moncton N.B., so if you're ever in that vicinity, and run into a petite dark haired woman in her 50's with semi asian features....look out!

Semi-asian arcadian?  Ouch!  That'll get ya.  I find they tend to go to extremes.  If they're nice, they're really nice.  But if they're bad, they're really bad.  But most are of the nice variety.

lol, you nailed her! when she was nice, couldn't want a nicer lady, but when she was not nice, lord have mercy....if the slightest thing was out of place, it was the absolute end of the world. And she made sure you knew it was all your fault that the world was ending too, in as many different way as she could come up with to make that clear to you. it just got to the point where the not nice one was there all the time and the nice one never came around for a visit.

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2010, 10:39:56 pm »
I guess I've been pretty lucky.  All the acadians I have met have been nice people.  Most french canadians are quite nice.  Except for the rabid separatists... Those tend to drive everyone nuts
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

David5o

« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2010, 09:33:47 am »
mustfocus,

When i was in Montreal many many years ago now, that's ALL i ever came across these Rabid separatists!! (as you call them)  If you couldn't speak French they either totally ignored you, or were intent on throwing insults at you. Thank god i was only there in that city for 10 days or so. Now Vancouver was a totally different city altogether.... Great people great hospitality, and a joy to be around, had lots of fun there!! ....but that's another story!!!  hahaha!!

David....

trwme

« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2010, 10:12:22 am »
Well, back to the original focus of the op here on this thread. I can't say i'm the most experienced member here, but at this point I can give a good report for Wuhan P509. After talking with my lady there on the phone, I found the same personalty as in her letters, which tells me our translator was very faithful in translating her words to me. Also, I did not have to resort to any drama to get personal contact information for Xin, the lady I'm writing there. I simply suggested to her that we needed to eventually move to more direct contact, and the very next letter contained her phone #, which I can now verify was genuine. So obviously they did not try to edit what I said to her, nor did they try to prevent me from getting her phone#.

I am a very satisfied customer, as well as a very happy camper this morning, lol.

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2010, 10:15:11 am »
Maybe you ran into the language police... For those of you not in the know, in Quebec, french has to be the prominent language of display... any other languages have to be half the size of the french or smaller.  The language police are everywhere...

Montreal isn't supposed to be too bad...but Quebec City and Hull... I shudder at the encounters you may have had.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

ttwjr32

« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2010, 06:02:02 pm »
sounds like a good agency trying to do well
keep us posted on how it develops

trwme

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2010, 06:39:34 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='33393' dateline='1267916522'

sounds like a good agency trying to do well
keep us posted on how it develops

I'll do that. I bought a ton of credits when I started this, and I still have 35 left. I intend to use them, lol. So I'll get more experience with this agency through that.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2010, 10:05:15 am »
trwme,

Yes, please keep us posted on the agency. It is good to hear of an agency that is trying to build a good reputation.

I will get in touch with you before I come there. Blue Pills???? I have never had them but it has been a while since I have done anything so I'm not sure if it will be needed. (Hell, I don't even know if it still works! Hahaha) I've got lots of questions for you if you want to take the time to answer them.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline odysseus007

« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2010, 12:16:41 pm »
Sure, one good turn deserves another ! Bring em on ! I could prolly arrange some interesting activities as well if you are so inclined, either just us, or with your gal. There are activities that are just fun, and those that give you two a nice shared experience, and those that tell you about her character.
Men are great thinkers coz they have 2 heads (just don't think with the wrong one!) & women are great talkers coz they have 2...:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline IrishGuy65

Re: Agencies - my ongoing experience
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2013, 07:13:53 pm »
Is there any updates on this thread... it's obviously old, but I found it most interesting :D
I-129F Delivered: 9/26/13
NOA-1 Received: 10/1/13
Request for evidence: 11/13/13
RFE evidence received by USCIS: 11/29/13
Approval of petition (online): 12/17/13
NOA-2 Received: 12/24/13
Lisa received letter from Guangzhou: 1/14/13
Interview on 2/25/14.  Visas approved.
Visas picked up on 3/5/14.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Re: Agencies - my ongoing experience
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2013, 09:05:24 pm »
Is there any updates on this thread... it's obviously old, but I found it most interesting :D

Unfortunately the majority of men on the earlier posts have, been banned, lost their ladies, (some both) or just given up on the idea of a Chinese wife or have been successful and just want to keep all they have learned along the way to themselves.  You will recognise one or two names on this thread as still being around from today's posting.

Another unfortunate thing is that most on here now have been successful over the years and no longer use agencies so we rely on new people, like yourself, to imput your experiences of the current workings of various agencies and websites.  This will help others just starting out. 

So we await to hear more from you as to your own experiences.  You want to tell us something that may help others then by all means do so. ( Even I am not too old to learn.)

You want to ask questions then do so. There is a lot of experience waiting to give their opinions to you.

I personally have really acquired the taste of living in China and I have non intentions of leaving. It suits me fine.  Others prefer live in their own countries but varied answers you will get.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,