Author Topic: letter i send to customer care  (Read 4579 times)

Shane

letter i send to customer care
« on: May 14, 2009, 07:57:12 pm »
this was sent before martins letter was written

I have just learned from other guys using your angency that this place has sent email to members that the ladies never knew about.. i have yet to buy credits and now im scared to death over what i have learned
why do i want to waste money on something she may never get and im fed full of Bogus emails.just to spend my money
i know all are not like this but enough of a red flag to cause me major concern
please tell me this isnt standard practice and what i should do next i want to talk to my new friend i actually have 2 but if im not talking to her and i will be that agency then what a waste of my time and money
i want love and hapiness not a game

Shane

RE: letter i send to customer care
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 01:57:49 am »
Quote from: 'Shane' pid='2909' dateline='1242345432'

this was sent before martins letter was written

I have just learned from other guys using your angency that this place has sent email to members that the ladies never knew about.. i have yet to buy credits and now im scared to death over what i have learned
why do i want to waste money on something she may never get and im fed full of Bogus emails.just to spend my money
i know all are not like this but enough of a red flag to cause me major concern
please tell me this isnt standard practice and what i should do next i want to talk to my new friend i actually have 2 but if im not talking to her and i will be that agency then what a waste of my time and money
i want love and hapiness not a game

okay guys here it is

To:  shane mcdonald
Date:  15 May, 2009 GMT

Dear Shane,

Ni Hao! This is Jessie from Chnlove customer care. Hope everything is fine with you.

I am writing to let you know that in order to help our clients better enjoy our services in finding relationship leading to marraige, Chnlove is now carrying out an in-depth survey in terms of our services efficiency and the Service Quality of those local agencies. We welcome every comment or suggestion from our distinguished clients, as it will help us do better in making continous improvements and attaining a higher level of services. Here we are thankful for your kind attention and precious feedback. :-)

Shane, you are a very nice person. From the previous query you made to our customer care team, we believe that you are sincere and serious in building serious relationship with a lady on our site. Such attitude is greatly appreciated and admired by the whole staff of Chnlove. If you have any additional query or concern when you are communicating with ladies of our site, please just let us know. We will try our best to help you.

As you may know, Chnove is independent from each local agency(our service provider) as individual companies. We pay the local agency who provides our EMF messages translation and delivery services to the Chinese ladies, thus enable free translation service as well as professional consultation service to the ladies, making it easier for communication between people of different languages and cultures. Though Chnlove is not involved in the internal business of each agency, we have strict policies and regulations that each agency should deal with EMF service on AS-IS basis and offer quality service to help both male and female members communicate smoothly. Whenever you have any question about the services provided by the agency, please inform us the situation as soon as possible. We will take immediate action to look into the issue you concern about.

Also, we welcome our gentlemen clients to rate and comment the work of the local agencies. We earnestly hope that you could be with us as a supervisor, valuator and impeller of the agencies' quality service in Chnlove. We believe your involvement and support is always the wealth that nothing can compare with, and your feedback will be the impetus to push Chnlove and the agencies' services to a higher level. :-)

As we believe, "'Perfect' may not exist, but 'Better' does". We will put all our strength to go ahead and keep improving day by day. Thanks again for your support to our services. Please feel free to let us have your kind comments or feedback to our services, we will be most pleased to address your concern and follow up to your kind satisfaction.

Kind regards,
Jessie Ng
Chnlove Customer Care

We earnestly hope that you could be with us as a supervisor, valuator and impeller of the agencies' quality service in Chnlove. We believe your involvement and support is always the wealth that nothing can compare with, and your feedback will be the impetus to push Chnlove and the agencies' services to a higher level. :-)

Ni hao
Are you offering me a job ?  When .. not if I find my match I will most likely relocate to your country as your family values is much higher than those here in the western culture.. I might take you up on this if so at a later date.

as for now? what has been resolved in this situation was the agency contacted ? were questions asked ? or is this a standard form letter ?

I will go ahead and purchase a few credits with in the next 24 hours but again my concerns are still that concerns..

Please tell me what steps were taken in this matter to insure better service for myself and otherss using this great option to find the perfect match ..
Thanks you in advance

Shane McDonald

Shane

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 04:29:15 am »
Date: May 14, 2009 GMT
Agency: Sichuan Yitong Overseas Matchmaking Co. Ltd. ( Agency ID: P203 )  

Dear Shane,

How are you? I am a new member on chnlove. I read your profile here today and I am totally attracted! So I am writing you this letter and let you know I am interested in you as well. :) You sound to be a kind, loving and honest gentleman, and I could not resist, hehehe. I hope we can write and get to know each other!!

I will tell you more about me. My name is Tracy and I live in Chengdu. I enjoy quiet and simple life. People say that I am sincere, honest and fun to be with. I am romantic, caring, considerate and loyal. I enjoy life and I am generally a happy and optimistic person. I am nice and polite and do not have a bad temper. I like to smile a lot. I like to do things to please my partner, to make his life easier and nurture the relationship. I believe in discovering and affirming my partner's special qualities.
I am very serious here. I want a partner who is able to love as deeply as I can love. I dream of building a warm and solid home with my special one. I will make him happy, and love and care for him and his family for the rest of my life. My husband will first of all be my best friend to share all the good and the bad times in life. I think love life is the most important for a woman.

This is my first letter to you and I do not want to bore you too much, hehe. I hope you are interested in me and would like to communicate more with me! I will wait for your reply anxiously...I hope that we can begin to come to know each other and to see if we are right for each other! I feel very good about you!

Take care and have a great day!!

Sincerely,
Tracy

Rob will post EXACT same letter here when he can get on from exact same girl off of exact same cupid
AVOID this agency

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 08:38:50 am »
Well Guys this was the reply I got when I sent a cupid note to Ms Han yesterday evening 05/14/09, which was done with the knowledge of Shane.

Date: May 15, 2009 GMT
Agency: Sichuan Yitong Overseas Matchmaking Co. Ltd. ( Agency ID: P203 )

Dear Robert,

How are you? I am a new member on chnlove. I read your profile here today and I am totally attracted! So I am writing you this letter and let you know I am interested in you as well. :) You sound to be a kind, loving and honest gentleman, and I could not resist, hehehe. I hope we can write and get to know each other!!

I will tell you more about me. My name is Tracy and I live in Chengdu. I enjoy quiet and simple life. People say that I am sincere, honest and fun to be with. I am romantic, caring, considerate and loyal. I enjoy life and I am generally a happy and optimistic person. I am nice and polite and do not have a bad temper. I like to smile a lot. I like to do things to please my partner, to make his life easier and nurture the relationship. I believe in discovering and affirming my partner's special qualities.
I am very serious here. I want a partner who is able to love as deeply as I can love. I dream of building a warm and solid home with my special one. I will make him happy, and love and care for him and his family for the rest of my life. My husband will first of all be my best friend to share all the good and the bad times in life. I think love life is the most important for a woman.

This is my first letter to you and I do not want to bore you too much, hehe. I hope you are interested in me and would like to communicate more with me! I will wait for your reply anxiously...I hope that we can begin to come to know each other and to see if we are right for each other! I feel very good about you!

Take care and have a great day!!

Sincerely,
Tracy
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 08:44:36 am by Scottish_Rob »

Vince G

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 08:48:36 am »
Nothing new. I posted a few times about this. A Form letter goes out it may or may not have been written by the woman. It's a quicker way to get an interest rolling while they call and wait for the lady's real response (Yes or No).

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 08:58:10 am »
Like vince sead nothing new,have to say it would be nice if thay did there own but prob easy for them to do a form letter.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 09:54:09 am »
Well mate that is what i was saying to Shane last night, that it is probably a letter they have already and just send it out......

Offline cHi

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 03:08:48 pm »
What I don't understand is why there is so much ado about a form letter in response to a form letter?  If you are sending a cupid note to a lady, it's a non-customizable form letter to show your interest.  You didn't spend any money on EMFs or anything like that.  Often times the form letter response to a cupid note has a bit more information about a lady than what is in her profile - then it allows you to think a little bit about spending any money on a woman.  Taking this to a real world application - you haven't even bought the girl a drink yet.  What's wrong with the agency sending an automatic response while they contact the lady?

Shane

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 06:31:34 pm »
the to do i think is you are spending credits on someone that could say NO.. and they dont even know you have written yet
so yes i think atleast before that letter go out the woman should make the inital selection that letter is very misleading
it shows she is already intrested

Offline cHi

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 07:13:26 pm »
Is that different from buying a woman a $9 drink at a bar?  Is that different than paying for a movie ticket?  The guy looks at the lady's profile, and also her form response.  That's usually more information than given in a man's profile - at best it's equal.  How would anyone know if they are interested in someone else without investing a little bit of time and money?  The woman has already invested money just to be with the agency, while the man has invested nothing to become a member.  I still fail to see the unfair value of a form letter response to a form letter...  Marriage is a serious matter - being concerned about credits is one way to really think before initiating or following through with conversations with a lady.

There is always the potential for either party to say no - but if the relationship ends without credits being spent, where is the continuing revenue for the agency?  All they would have are the fees from the ladies, and credit fees from successful relationships (and many people are trying to move to direct contact as quickly as possible it seems as well).  If you are genuinely interested in someone from what you see, I highly suggest taking the time to write a well thought out EMF to initiate the communication.  Until true EMFs have been written between both parties, how can either person *really* know if there is a spark?  If the lady is expected to write a full response to each cupid note... can you imagine?  What does the man do - sees the profile, clicks on send cupid note, and chooses one of the forms.  Let's say a pretty lady receives even 3 or 4 cupid notes that she is interested in, from about 10.  Is she expected to then write a full letter response to each of the form letters (cupid notes)?  How long would you be willing to wait for this?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 07:15:05 pm by cHi »

Shane

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 08:28:11 pm »
i am not saying we shouldnt spend to get .. i fully intend to pay
i am saying if you send a cupid the lady should be the one replying not the agency
and to ask some one straight out on the cupid that you see someone like them as a life partner
and they reply i am intrested
and yet that exact  reply is sent to anothder is tyhat not misleading and wrong and trying to motivate you to spend more
in a bar i can see body language
i know what im looking at dealing with
im cant here i must look and depend upon the agency .. which is the one leading me astray to begin with  ?
you dont see a problem with this ?

Offline stuart barlow

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2009, 08:35:53 pm »
I had a look at Tracys intro,she wrote more information about herself, than the first 2 ladies,i wrote too put together.

Shane

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2009, 08:37:16 pm »
yes and seems educated

lmao..

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2009, 08:53:06 pm »
Shane your just going to go round and round untill you give it a go yes some things aint as they seem but so is life so give it a shot then you can take it from there but with you sitting on the fence thinking shal i shal i not not a thing will happen,its all about risk.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2009, 09:57:00 pm »
got to say Amen to that Victor, nuttin ventured nuttin gained
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor