Author Topic: A King for A day or "Little Richard" - You tell me.  (Read 11504 times)

Offline metooap

RE: A King for A day or "Little Richard" - You tell me.
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2010, 10:09:11 am »
Quote from: 'Ying' pid='32949' dateline='1267540649'

Your pictures are very beautiful.Let me really envy.You will be happy for ever.Bless you!

Ying thank you for your kind words.

Most important thank you for the blessing

We really appreciate your thoughts!

David5o

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2010, 12:09:00 pm »
metooap,

All the very best to you both, and for a very long time too!!!!

Yes i agree, your wedding photo's are some of the best i've seen. Many original ideas incorporated and well thought out....

You both as a couple, make these photo's stand out amongst the crowd.  A picture of happiness and contentment, surrounded in a glow of Love....

David.....
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 02:58:18 pm by David5o »

Offline metooap

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2010, 01:05:30 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='32953' dateline='1267549740'

metooap,

You both as a couple, make these photo's stand out amongst the crowd.  A picture of happiness and contentment, surrounded in a glow of Love....

David.....

David..thanks

Your words -  A picture of happiness and contentment, surrounded in a glow of Love....say it all.

We simply followed the photographer's lead. The young lady did it all. We just reacted - and had a lot of fun!

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2010, 02:33:47 pm »
Wow amazing pictures, thank you for sharing them.  You both look very happy.  I have to say the photographer was able to capture the love you share for each other.  I would you have to say you are a King in your own right, and she is a Queen, for you dont have to to rule a kingdom but each others hearts.  I could imagine how how it was to wait for may, after wearing all the different outfits it probably put you in the frame of mind to marry right then and there.  Congrats to you and your woman.

Josh
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline metooap

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2010, 05:43:46 pm »
Quote from: 'Josh Markley' pid='32959' dateline='1267558427'

Wow amazing pictures, thank you for sharing them.  You both look very happy.  I have to say the photographer was able to capture the love you share for each other.  I would you have to say you are a King in your own right, and she is a Queen, for you dont have to to rule a kingdom but each others hearts.  
Josh

Josh,

Thanks for the kind words.

You are absolutely right - "you dont have to to rule a kingdom but each others hearts."   - these words are so true!!!

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2010, 07:14:39 pm »
Metooap...great pictures.  I am glad to see your long journey to finding a soul mate has worked out so well for you.

Offline metooap

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2010, 08:07:39 pm »
Quote from: 'Martin' pid='32976' dateline='1267575279'

Metooap...great pictures.  I am glad to see your long journey to finding a soul mate has worked out so well for you.

Martin,

Thanks.

Yes it has worked out very well.

Sometimes when we take a leap of faith, armed with some good information found on this forum....things do work out.

Dreams do come true.

Vince G

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2010, 08:19:04 pm »
The lady looks fantastic, what good photos. You on the other hand look good too but I don't know about the Michael Jackson wardrobe? :icon_biggrin:

Offline metooap

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2010, 08:36:23 pm »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='32983' dateline='1267579144'

The lady looks fantastic, what good photos. You on the other hand look good too but I don't know about the Michael Jackson wardrobe? :icon_biggrin:

Vince,

I smile...

I did not know about the wardrobe either.

That is why I say - is it the the King or Little Richard.

But you do not get to chose.

The only thing you get to chose is which traditional dress you want to wear.

The lady decides on what she wants to wear, and the custom there is you match it. So if she wears pink - you guessed it - pink it is.

I am sure I could have made a fuss - but on the other-hand, I am sure it would not have been in my or your best interest. You know the dumb American thing trying to blow off our customs.

I anxiously await your turn in the barrel. Let me see how MJ's stuff look on you! :icon_biggrin:

Really though.

Thanks again for the kind words.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 08:39:52 pm by metooap »

Vince G

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2010, 09:04:35 pm »
You made one good decision, the lady. I'd bite the bullet on the wardrobe for pictures like these too. Besides I would look more like Napoleon Bonaparte in that uniform. You know the goofy looking picture they made of him with the big N on his hat. :icon_biggrin:

Offline metooap

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2010, 09:52:02 pm »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='32986' dateline='1267581875'

You made one good decision, the lady. I'd bite the bullet on the wardrobe for pictures like these too. Besides I would look more like Napoleon Bonaparte in that uniform. You know the goofy looking picture they made of him with the big N on his hat. :icon_biggrin:

Vince

Yes I agree with you about Xiang mei - her heart is good as gold. I have seen that Napoleon picture.  In fact the photographer saw it too and ask me to do one of those hands near the coat button posses. But you know you will get your turn. I can't wait to see you in that Napoleon outfit!

Based on my experience bitting the bullet was easy! After all - I got to be King for a day. And my beautiful soon to be wife, reminds me often - "Yes but a King must own a country." I tell her, I know, I know. I am working on it! :icon_biggrin:

rockycoon

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2010, 09:58:11 pm »
Fantastic photos, you both look great, whoever did those really knew there stuff.  I like the king outfit, you look like the ambasidore to somewhere.
By the way, you do look like Little Richard (when he was younger)  "Long tall salley" rides agian..!

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2010, 10:11:39 pm »
Thanks for sharing your wedding pictures. I am so happy that I asked.

But KING? - I think not - with you and her looking so FAIR in your period couture and with your moniker seeming to my ear that you are the Fair Pharaoh Metooap, and she the divine goddess Isis. Together the two of you rule - can you not De Nile it, the Dessert Kindom of Heavenly Bliss :fi_lone_ranger:
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline metooap

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2010, 10:15:51 pm »
Quote from: 'rockycoon' pid='32999' dateline='1267585091'

Fantastic photos, you both look great, whoever did those really knew there stuff.  I like the king outfit, you look like the ambasidore to somewhere.
By the way, you do look like Little Richard (when he was younger)  "Long tall salley" rides agian..!

rockycoon

Yes, the photographer is very good!

I see you know about Little Richard. When Xiang mei started showing me that pink outfit, I started to run. Then I told her about this guy called Little Richard, and now we laugh about it. And yes - Long tall sally, rides again, but Little Richard, is surely one of a kind!

Arnold

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2010, 01:51:01 am »
Those are some really awesome Wedding Photo's , that I ever saw ... including my own .
King or Little Richard ? You know , when I got married .. I alway's saw myself as the Ricky Van Shelden song goes " From a Jack to a King " . So , I don't know .. if you ever saw yourself as a Jack :icon_cheesygrin: ? But you definitely look like a King to me .Your Lady is far more than a Queen and Her beauty will Rule your Kingdom for sure . haha