Author Topic: A FRIEND WHO WANTS TO MARRY  (Read 1592 times)

ttwjr32

A FRIEND WHO WANTS TO MARRY
« on: March 12, 2010, 09:26:03 pm »
I was asked by my friend Xiang to post her pics here to see if anybody would be interested in her.  She is a retired nurse 49yrs old with a 24 yr old son. (he speaks english well) She lives in Guangzhou and her husband passed away a few years ago and she is now ready to marry again. She is a very good person old fashioned as she just wants to marry and take care of her man. Her english isnt the best but she bought a really great translator that she uses all the time. She is open to moving out of China or stay here either way is ok with her. She is a wonderful lady who is always happy and has this great smile on her face all the time. So if your interested let me know and i will forward your info along with pics that she requested that you might send as she wants to see before talking. She will talk and chat on the computer if you and her hit it off.

Ted

rockycoon

RE: A FRIEND WHO WANTS TO MARRY
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 09:58:14 pm »
Ted, she is just around my age and I will be glad to talk to her.  Having trouble with the server right now, so be patient,
and I'll get the motel manager to ether switch servers or get it fixed.  Keeps dropping my signal or wont send out and
Ive seen snails that go faster.  Worse than 300 baud connection on an old modem.  Don't know whats wrong but will
find out.
What is her name?  She looks very pretty and what does she do for a living?  I will write to her if you don't mind.
The trans went out in my newer truck a few days ago, took it in to get it fixed and ended up buying a lot newer truck
(a dodge) very nice 4 door.  Wonder if the trans will hold up until I get the plate on it at least.  The sales guy that
I know (also the owner) knows that I am retiring, and damn if he didn't show me a twin screw 28 foot cabin cruser that
is in excellent condition.  Got everything on it and he knows I love to dive and don't have a boat, so 15 grand later
I will be the proud owner of a excellent boat (boat ie: a hole in the water, in which one pours money) haha.  Will have to
get things going and after I finish my house, will perhaps take you guys fishing in lake mead or lake powell near
Las Vegas...If you ever get to Arizona...
This is my retirement present to myself, gotta relax somewhere....
Let me know what she says my friend...gotta go bitch about the slow internet.
Don

P.s. Tell her to smile Ted, makes people wonder what youve be up to...:>)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 10:02:26 pm by rockycoon »

ttwjr32

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 10:05:58 pm »
Rocky i sent you a pm about all this  her name is Xiang

brett

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 11:34:42 am »
Wow, a nice lady and she doesn't look 49. Have you found me a lady yet Ted :icon_cheesygrin:?

ttwjr32

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 05:25:11 pm »
Xiang isnt taken yet and is ope to talking to someone i recommend
she looks a bigger in these photos but is actually quite slim
how old are you Brett and i will look around for you.  all of the women
i know here are like 40+ and arent looking for a younger man as they
tell me they want someone older and distinguished like me???????

boy what a false image i have here i am older but  Distinguished???
lol got them fooled  lol this is what they tell me  ?

rockycoon

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 09:47:48 pm »
Old and Distinguished means that you need a reservation to have sex....:angel::icon_cheesygrin: and a handful of Willy's "little wonder" pills....
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 09:51:04 pm by rockycoon »

ttwjr32

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 11:28:19 pm »
no pills yet needed but Willy keeps giving me handfuls when we meet so i now
have a big jar full i should put on ebay   hahahahaha