Author Topic: Lady looking for husband  (Read 1023 times)

simalt

Lady looking for husband
« on: March 13, 2010, 10:32:34 am »
[attachment=1835][attachment=1836]:shy:Hi guys,

I am going to start a new post.

This lady is looking for a husband with the usual features good, kind hearted etc etc.

She is 39 years old, never married, speaks some English and is a primary school teacher and teaches Chinese.

She is looking for a man 42-59.
She is in Fujian of Fuzhou near Hong Kong.

If you are interested let me know and I can send you her details. See her pictures attached.

Regards
Simon

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
RE: Lady looking for husband
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 11:10:02 am »
Quote from: 'simalt' pid='34271' dateline='1268494354'

:shy:Hi guys,

This lady is looking for a husband with the usual features good, kind hearted etc etc.

She is 39 years old, never married, speaks some English and is a primary school teacher and teaches Chinese.

If you are interested let me know and I can send you her details. See her pictures attached.

Regards
Simon

hi simon, i no this lady i have  bee talking to this lady on QQ,
i think she is a sweet lady ,as a wonderful smile, and yes she is lonely and looking for love , as i have already got my little chinese angle i count myself out , but i am sure someone will like this lady very much i have been looking for a nice guy who would be interested here in england , she told me she would like a englishman ?  but love can come from anywere in the world  ?
however i thank you in your quest in finding someone for her,
and i am happy that between us we may help her realise her dream , i would like of course to mention her  name but i do not have her approval as yet  ?
i think it nice to help someone else find true love .
regards  joe
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 11:30:00 am by joeswuhandream »

simalt

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 11:42:35 am »
Yes Joe she is a friend on QQ so I am only trying to make her realize her dream and I think it is good to help her out as there is no harm if she is happy I am happy for her too. I think like you said love can come from anywhere not just England.

Regards
Simon

Quote from: 'joeswuhandream' pid='34272' dateline='1268496602'

Quote from: 'simalt' pid='34271' dateline='1268494354'

:shy:Hi guys,

Regards
Simon

hi simon, i no this lady i have  bee talking to this lady on QQ,
i think she is a sweet lady ,as a wonderful smile, and yes she is lonely and looking for love , as i have already got my little chinese angle i count myself out , but i am sure someone will like this lady very much i have been looking for a nice guy who would be interested here in england , she told me she would like a englishman ?  but love can come from anywere in the world  ?
however i thank you in your quest in finding someone for her,
and i am happy that between us we may help her realise her dream , i would like of course to mention her  name but i do not have her approval as yet  ?
i think it nice to help someone else find true love .
regards  joe

rockycoon

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 09:59:52 pm »
Yes guy's, she is very pretty, but I am planning on talking to xian that Ted introduced me (sort of) to.  I'm a one person,
guy and so let me see what this other lady thinks of me first.  Otherwise, I would be interested, hang in there for a little while.
Rome wasn't built in one day (they hired the wrong builder..:icon_cheesygrin:)  Should have hired Vince...ha