Author Topic: ??-Internet Cafe  (Read 4689 times)

David5o

RE: ??-Internet Cafe
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2010, 08:17:24 pm »
Ted,

They always try and convince these ladies that they know best, and to leave things to them to sort out. Some of these ladies are more astute and insist on knowing everything that is going on. But even those can be led a dance, by being kept in the dark!!

Alas, most take these agencies as being professional, so must know what there doing, and will do the best for them. So they leave everything in the agencies/translators hands and basically do as there advised. Many of these ladies are just as surprised as the men, when the truth eventually comes out.

All is about basically ''chasing the buck'' where the agencies put the ladies chances at real risk, for the sake of a few dollars in revenue from the men that are genuinely corresponding with them!!  Sad, but the Chinese way!!!

David.......

ttwjr32

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 08:52:11 pm »
correct analogy David

but a new and exciting place is soon to be opening
with endless ideas geared to the man looking and who
will work in their favor to secure a great lady from China
just like i have done and quite a few others here

Offline dude

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 09:44:23 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='34553' dateline='1268700731'

correct analogy David

but a new and exciting place is soon to be opening
with endless ideas geared to the man looking and who
will work in their favor to secure a great lady from China
just like i have done and quite a few others here

Ted,

If you get something going...maybe we can swing a Changsha branch to this idea?

The problem with "the lady not wanting to talk to you" is translator generated! It's a fact, they pursuade women to let them take care of this as most women speak only a few words of English. In general most will not be afraid to speak to you! Of course, there will be a few exceptions.

Yes, most Internet Cafes are very clean and they even serve decent food! They are female friendly and I see many of them in cafes and on QQ!

If a woman is avoiding direct contact, I would say this is about 98% translator generated and the most stupid thing about it, they screw themselves with this attitude! Why not try to finish marriage contract instead of gaining a few rmb's? My guess is for those men that never come here...yes men flakes too!

I talked to an English teacher last night and we had discussed this very situation and he has been to P218 and knows agency owner and we both agreed it was for a few extra dollars and at the expense of peoples hearts! We hear scam...well the agencys are, and most of the ladies are NOT...again a few exceptions! We all know CHNLOVE is aware of this and they do NOTHING about it! This is called greed at the expense of breaking lonely hearts...PATHETIC!!!

Offline Oiler1

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2010, 10:29:13 pm »
The Inetnet cafe I went to last year was smoe filled and had tons of teenages or young guys playing computer games endlessly. it's not a great environment for privacy or health. Maybe some are better than others I do not know but in general a lady would not go to some of these places.

Offline dude

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 12:16:28 am »
Quote from: 'Oiler1' pid='34560' dateline='1268706553'

The Inetnet cafe I went to last year was smoe filled and had tons of teenages or young guys playing computer games endlessly. it's not a great environment for privacy or health. Maybe some are better than others I do not know but in general a lady would not go to some of these places.

Yes some are...just like most restuarants(smoke filled)...sorry China is unlike the states with smoking laws! Yes, there are many teenage boys and girls flocking the cafes and young men & WOMEN! Hey not everybody has a computer and internet, at home!

Yes, in general a lady would not go to some of these places...if they really are interested in you...they will go the length in furthering their communication with you & find a suitable cafe...this is not something that is very difficult to do!

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 01:33:57 am »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='34498' dateline='1268681153'

when I was in touch with Kathy (1) in Qingdao, her excuse was that it was not safe to use the cafe's at night.

However when I was there, i went to a couple of them, and they were clean, very nicely kept, had attendants to helpand everyone was really friendly.

You sure that was the internet cafe cos it sounds like the Cesuo that you are at!!!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

ttwjr32

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 02:27:33 am »
here in GZ they have internet cafe's and they have places were you can use computers.
there is a really big difference with the two of them. the cafe's here are clean well run and
not smoke filled even though i do smoke so it wouldnt bother me. but the others are just
someone who has a little money and buys some computers and sets up shop. hell they even
have different chairs and stools in them were as the cafe's have a nice desk chair which runs
you about 75 rmb an hour. the others are cheaper and cheaper in all other ways. so the lady
has a choice and will be safe. no one bothers women here in China nor do they even do cat
calls when there walking. so if she wanted to go to a cafe she will get a clean place,well lit,
good chair,and even snacks to buy if she wants to eat for 75 rmb hr   just an observation in
my walking around travels in GZ

Ted

shaun

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2010, 05:17:50 am »
dude, do not think that P218 is any different than any of the others.  They scam people just like P216.  I know by experience.

Offline dude

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2010, 08:50:52 am »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='34611' dateline='1268731070'

dude, do not think that P218 is any different than any of the others.  They scam people just like P216.  I know by experience.

Shaun,

If you read all my post, you will know what I have implied! If you read a little deeper you may know me! :icon_cheesygrin:

P.S. I understand you know by experience...I also understand you should not waste time coming to China...ooops is this a giveaway? hahahaha:icon_cheesygrin:

• Board Moderator
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2010, 09:09:47 am »
Quote from: 'dude' pid='34625' dateline='1268743852'

If you read all my post, you will know what I have implied! If you read a little deeper you may know me! :icon_cheesygrin:

P.S. I understand you know by experience...I also understand you should not waste time coming to China...ooops is this a giveaway? hahahaha:icon_cheesygrin:

I think I recognise the phrasology being used here.  Especially with Changsha in mind.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

shaun

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2010, 05:54:04 pm »
Dude,

You got me rrrrrrright between the eyes.  I didn't even see it coming, butt now that it has, how you doing?

So, now that I know who I am talking to I need to ask. "Dude, where's my car?" :icon_cheesygrin:

I thought you would be back by now.  PM me and catch me up when you have the time.

Shaun

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2010, 08:17:16 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='34590' dateline='1268720853'

so the lady
has a choice and will be safe. no one bothers women here in China nor do they even do cat
calls when there walking.
Ted

So what happens when you honk at them when you drive by???
Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

ttwjr32

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2010, 08:24:26 pm »
doesnt happen here Dave but the horns are
always blowing to tell you to get out of the
way

not sure about the internet cafe's in singapore
but here in China they are safe for the lady at
anytime and there isnt a problem with the lady
being out at night walking

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2010, 08:43:37 pm »
Ted,

The ones in Singapore I have been too have been pretty cleancut...a bit expensive but not seedy...
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

• Board Moderator
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2010, 10:51:00 pm »
The place I use in Zhongshan is a bit seedy but Hell it is my Home!!!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner