Author Topic: ??-Internet Cafe  (Read 4691 times)

Offline dude

??-Internet Cafe
« on: March 14, 2010, 08:18:34 am »
For those that wonder if these ladies have access to computers and the internet, here in China, the answer is yes! All you have to do is look for a sign that says: ??  Here in Changsha they are all over the place! It's true...not everybody has a computer and internet access at home.

I know several women that are signed up with two agencies here in Changsha(P216 & P218). I think I have all their QQ ID's...as I will steal their veggies and harvest their animals(HappyFarm)!...The likelyhood that a woman your communicating with has QQ, Skype, Msn, and/or Yahoo is about 99.9%...at least here in Changsha!

If agency/translator gives you runaround about direct contact, it might be a good idea to find another woman! Some  might disagree with me on this but think about it...anybody that says: I love you and seems very interested(with them EMF's) they'll be willing to do this! Sure there is language barrier but what do they and us expect??? Do you really care to share your true feelings with a third party(translator)?

shaun

RE: ??-Internet Cafe
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 08:23:27 am »
Dude,

I completely agree about the run around.  I'll say it again www.blossoms.com and block the filapinos or that will be all you see.

ttwjr32

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 09:26:15 am »
is this were you met Peggy Shaun??? Blossoms

shaun

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 10:15:36 pm »
Yes it is.

brett

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 08:49:20 am »
Good post dude!

I saw several Internet cafe's in Wuhan, they were little more than a couple of PCs in someone's front room, but I guess they were cheap to use!

And I'll also add that my lady was one of the least wealthy we've collectively visited, but even she had a PC and Internet at home (although Internet connectivity was so-so in their apartment block). Anyone who works in an office will often have Internet access as well, and take it from me, a Chinese office lady will be glued to that Chinese farmville clone and/or QQ'ing every time her boss leaves the office :icon_cheesygrin:.

QQ is also on mobile phones and no self respecting upwardly mobile Chinese lady will be without a mobile!

Offline Zhuzhu

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 09:45:57 am »
It's right that there are many internet cafes in China, but not all are convenient to computer. You think that after a day's work, who would like to go out in the evening?Maybe it is not convenient for the ladies.

Offline dude

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 11:38:41 am »
Quote from: 'zhuzhu' pid='34474' dateline='1268660757'

It's right that there are many internet cafes in China, but not all are convenient to computer. You think that after a day's work, who would like to go out in the evening?Maybe it is not convenient for the ladies.

Zhuzhu,

Point well taken! But what about paying 10,000, 20,000, or 30,000 yuan to find a husband? I also understand it's usually not that easy to come up with this kind of cash, in China! It isn't that difficult to get access to a computer, to at least chat with somebody that can be your possible husband! If your a woman in China, I imagine you have access to a computer and have QQ and maybe Yahoo, MSN, or Sykpe...I would even bet I'm correct about this! :P

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 11:49:19 am »
Quote from: 'dude' pid='34483' dateline='1268667521'

Quote from: 'zhuzhu' pid='34474' dateline='1268660757'

Zhuzhu,

Point well taken! But what about paying 10,000, 20,000, or 30,000 yuan to find a husband? I also understand it's usually not that easy to come up with this kind of cash, in China! It isn't that difficult to get access to a computer, to at least chat with somebody that can be your possible husband! If your a woman in China, I imagine you have access to a computer and have QQ and maybe Yahoo, MSN, or Sykpe...I would even bet I'm correct about this! :P

I would bet you are right too!

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 01:32:41 pm »
:icon_cheesygrin: When I talk to my parents, most of the time, they do say me : "Oh God, can't you find any lady outside, and not via any network program? That sucks... com'on, man', stop being in front of your computer and go out..."

ahah...
Ok, but...
One of the very good points, a man can talk via Skype, msn, QQ, to a lady, if he tries to give her some "sweet names" (yeah, the man could be a bit warm with the lady, and so on...
The lady can accept// or decline...

But most of the time, in the street, try to do the same thing with a lady...
And beware your face because of her handbag, ready to be launched like a rocket :icon_cheesygrin:

So, I always believed it was more easy to find any nice ladies via Msn/skype/Chnlove or any other ways, instead than IRL (In Real Life).
Even if a few were without any computer... only a very few... ^^'

(sorry for that APART reply):blush:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 01:32:50 pm by Sylvain D »
- Let's Rock -

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 03:25:53 pm »
when I was in touch with Kathy (1) in Qingdao, her excuse was that it was not safe to use the cafe's at night.

However when I was there, i went to a couple of them, and they were clean, very nicely kept, had attendants to helpand everyone was really friendly.

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 03:40:30 pm »
I myself have not seen any of the of the internet cafes, but i know they do exist.  Some of the friends I have made on QQ are usually in the cafe when I am chatting with them.  Then again most of these friends are the between the ages of 18 and 30.  So maybe ages plays a role in the willingness to go to cafe.  I had talked to a girl from Foshan and she told me she had no computer at home but would try to contact me on the weekend from a cafe, but when I continued to ask when were going to speak alone she became defensive.  So I think maybe the agency scares some of these women.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

shaun

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 07:32:16 pm »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='34498' dateline='1268681153'

when I was in touch with Kathy (1) in Qingdao, her excuse was that it was not safe to use the cafe's at night.

However when I was there, i went to a couple of them, and they were clean, very nicely kept, had attendants to helpand everyone was really friendly.

Rob,

It must be some kind of internet cafe gang because I got the same reason in Changsha. :dodgy:

Shaun

ttwjr32

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 07:48:44 pm »
i must say again that China is very safe its no problem being there at
the late evenings even for a lady. i see so many ladies walkig around at late
evening and no issues

David5o

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 07:52:22 pm »
As i've said many times here before, some of the internet cafe's in China can be very sophisticated establishments, having top of the range equipment etc.
Some of these sophisticated internet cafes can be quite large too, having separate gaming, private webcam, study, areas as well as general internet access areas.

Ive personally never seen any problems in any of the internet places i've used, in any of the cities i've been in. In fact as someone already mentioned most are friendly helpful places, especially for beginners. Ive seen women of all ages in these internet cafes, and at all different times of the day and night.

Yes there are some real dive looking places around too, but there's no need to use them as there are so many better ones to use just across the road or round the corner...lol!!!

I can't see any reason why any of these ladies that are genuinely looking for a future hubby can't put as much effort into building a strong relationship as the guy is willing too, especially if they are telling you they are very interested in taking that relationship further.... Staying/insisting on EMF's only is not going to get you anywhere fast, especially if you have a fluffing translator...lol!!!

David.........

David....

ttwjr32

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2010, 08:03:31 pm »
David,

i wonder how much of that problem is agency generated. you know how trusting the chinese lady
is and when they join are they told how to go about the process in terms of what is actually better
for the agency as far as revenue return?? you know what i mean they tell them to go slow and see how
serious this man is, we will help you to determine this as you write to him in the next decade  lol