Author Topic: Law firms in China that specialize in U.S. visas  (Read 1261 times)

Offline jeffm

Law firms in China that specialize in U.S. visas
« on: March 28, 2010, 12:00:26 am »
I recently saw a link of firms in south China that specialize in visa processing.  I seemed to have forgot where it look for it again.  In any event does anyone have an updated list of firms working out of GZ that I could talk to and possibly hire?  I need to talk about the best course of action ie spousal visa as compared to a fiance visa.  I am leaning toward the spousal visa route, but need more information.

Any help in locating a firm is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Oh by the way I found my girl in Nanning haha. I haven't posted anything on this, because the last time i did it didn't work out, so I didn't want to jinx myself.
Watch what people do not what they say

Vince G

RE: Law firms in China that specialize in U.S. visas
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 07:41:25 am »
Jeff, do you mean in the forum or on the web? In either do a search with some key words?

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 05:26:15 pm »
Haha I was already wondering ;)
Go deep or don't go

Offline jeffm

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 11:17:13 pm »
Vince on the forum I saw it somewhere, but damn if I can find it again.  It was a link of some sort.

Frank I couldn't hide from you for long lol.  I thought I could hide in the visa and American requirements threads.  I must have given myself away by the cigarette prices comment in another thread haha.  I gave her an engagement ring a few days ago, and we rented an apartment in Nanning for her to take English classes.  We plan on getting married in China in June, because I'm leaning toward the spousal visa route since we haven't been together for too long.  American requirements suck quite frankly. Oh did I just make a pun? lol. But seriously I'm thinking this is the best route, but not 100% yet. I do know I want to get her to America ASAP.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 11:17:44 pm by jeffm »

Offline jeffm

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 10:50:29 am »
Change of plans.  Now going the fiance visa route.