Author Topic: Japan Trip Report  (Read 4013 times)

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
Re: Japan Trip Report
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2010, 06:19:33 pm »
Personally, I don't need an alternative.  My wife is from Hunan Province, and they pretty well invented spicy food!

David5o

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 11:53:23 am »
Some of the Koreans are, or maybe exceptionally beautiful ladies, .... but as you say they are the ''exception'', ...as most of the true Korean women that i ever seen, were anything BUT beautiful!!! ....In fact i would go so far, as to say that the majority, are the least beautiful women in Asia

Just depends on what your looking for, or more importantly, what you can handle!!!

David....
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 11:55:19 am by David5o »

ttwjr32

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 11:24:46 pm »
i had some pretty spicy food when living in Chongchin and Guilin over the years.
i did enjoy the hot pot in Chongchin thought that was pretty good

brett

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 06:31:38 am »
No new lady news, although the Korean ladies at Narita airport were  ;D. I also love the KaRa girls who are very hot! I don't remember the Korean ladies when I lived in the Korean part of London, other from the fact that they were very rich!

My new career is building some serious momentum, so in a year or two I should be able to take the Willy option and go looking for an Asian lady in Asia or go and annoy Miss Wu in Hubei Prov. or something. I think this is the best way, and probably cheaper than using chnlove!

I really miss Sichuan food though, I bought the hottest Japanese curry sauce mix, and it was horribly mild  >:(.

ttwjr32

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2010, 05:42:24 pm »
if your single and looking and can operate and make money or have money coming in
then i recommend coming here to live and finding a lady to marry. the options and
availabilities are abundant here if one was living here. now which city? well that is
all a matter of personal taste

David5o

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2010, 05:56:01 pm »
Martin,

I'm not a lover of hot spicy food, but i have it on good authority by those that eat nothing else, that Thai food is by far the hottest, closely followed by Korean dishes.

Iv'e worked with Korean companies in the Middle East,  and i can tell you, ....that you don't want to get too close to a Korean after he's just finished a meal. There breath is enough to knock you over alone!! haha!!
There is one dish that they eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner ''Kimchi'' (fermented cabbage and species) and that's a real killer on it's own.... lol!!!

David... 

brett

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2010, 03:53:42 pm »
Hi all,

I went to a Korean restaurant in Hong Kong once. It was a bit tough because they didn't speak English, but they weren't impressed by my chopstick techniques! The food was delicious though.

I have some more lady news. I am emailing a Japanese lady, she is quite cute but I'm only at EMF #1 so to speak. Miss Wu has also been very friendly this week. She told me about her QQ Zone profile which of course has about 10,000 photos of her on it! It's clear that she's getting even more beautiful and is in fact the biggest femme fatale in Hubei Province.

I was also in London last night and I saw a wealthy businessman with a very beautiful filipina girl. Wow, maybe I should have a look to see if there are any filipinas on Blossoms.

I've bought some Kana flashcards, so by attempting to learn two Asian languages in less than a year I am officially mad.

I've done even more reading about Asian wives, and I am now even more convinced that Chnlove is a waste of money. Guys - it's far better to stick with the annual fee sites.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2010, 05:39:16 pm »
I've done even more reading about Asian wives, and I am now even more convinced that Chnlove is a waste of money. Guys - it's far better to stick with the annual fee sites.

Care to share with the rest of us?  What reading about Asian wives have you been doing that relates to chnlove?

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2010, 06:09:20 pm »
Well i dont say alot here but i do read alot all good input once i start agen,but i have to say Brett dont know if he wants a S--t shave or shampoo all over the place.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

brett

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2010, 06:24:25 am »
Well as many other guys have hinted at this place is being too micromanaged and is in danger of getting sidelined. I'm now helping my fellow brothers in other ways.

I've certainly noticed that there's an incredible amount of hostile feeling about chnlove out there. My suspicions have been confirmed that pay as you go sites like chnlove are largely cash machines for the company and their affiliated agencies. They just seem to stick any old ladies they find on there, never mind if they have any idea about what marrying a Western man involves.

Look at my own experience - I spent about $350 on chnlove in 4 months, and for that I could have got an annual membership of some other site. During that time I was only really writing to one lady as well, and if she was with Changsha Love Bridge no doubt I'd have been overwhelmed with needless letters like they sent me when I first joined.

Obviously we know there are genuine ladies on chnlove and some of my fellow brothers are happily married to them. But these folk are very much in the minority, and it's the newbie guys I want to help.

Offline logan

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2010, 03:40:20 am »
Thanks but no thanks! We will be more confused with your confused-advice.