Author Topic: My Trip to China  (Read 11409 times)

shaun

RE: My Trip to China
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2010, 04:19:58 am »
Don,

The shirt was to bring happiness to one.  It worked.  Peggy wanted me to get it.  After we went home and had supper she said let's dress up and take pictures.  I said OK.  But then she said let's go to the park and I wanted to say NO but I heard the words OK come out of my mouth.  My own mouth betrayed me. So anyway we went.  Everyone was staring at me.  Then I thought, what am I thinking, I am with the most beautiful woman on the street. So I relaxed and went with the flow and had a blast.  If Peggy is happy then all is well in paradise.

rockycoon

« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2010, 11:46:51 pm »
Well as long as you are happy in paradise, that's all that counts.  By the way, who bought that "shirt ???" for you?  did you bring it
home with you?  
What I met by shirt is that I don't know what to call it, t-shirt, pull over, dress shirt ???  I know its got a name.

shaun

« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2010, 05:12:38 am »
Money bags bought the shirt as my father used to say.  Peggy didn't say a word.  She was wearing the dress in the picture, she walked over and looked at the shirt, help it up to her dress, looked at me, smiled, went back into the dressing room to change.  I asked how much.

Someone else might know the name of it, I do not.  I wanted to leave it there to keep from messing it up but Peggy insisted I bring it home and wear it for my children.  It is in the closet right now where it will stay until my divorce is final, which by the way, is STILL not final but in the courthouse waiting for the judge to look at.

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2010, 08:17:02 am »
Male equivalent to the cheongsam is the Changshan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changshan)
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

shaun

« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2010, 10:05:33 am »
Thank you for clearing that up.  Very informative.

ttwjr32

« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2010, 12:39:13 pm »
laymans terms----- traditional chinese dress