Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 1602 times)

Shane

Suggestions
« on: May 17, 2009, 10:27:26 pm »
Well i notice this girl i am talking to has a birthday in 9 days..
and i have a card for her which im sure she can't read
any ideas on a present.. keep in mind only 2 letters in ?

Arnold

RE: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 10:57:21 pm »
Shane , first of all it's too late for the CArd to be send . It would take between twelve and fourteen day's to get there . About the Gift , send her Flower's through the Chnlove Co . , most of the time she will have them in two day's . Since chinese Men rarely give their Lady's flower's , you got a win-win situation here . You can tell your Girl about the CArd and send it off anyway's or do a overnight thing and pay $30 or so for the Card to get there in time . Do the Flower's and write a note with it , which they will deliver with the flower's .

Vince G

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 11:00:46 pm »
First, it takes longer then 10 days for it to get there. Secondly, she might not even give a mention to it when she does get it so be prepared for it. It's not a rejection thing, Birthday cards and such are a western thing and not looked upon like here. Being two letters in? just a happy birthday in the EMF wiii be good enough..

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 02:19:06 pm »
Flowers, a man can never go wrong with flowers, - http://www.chinaroses.com
I've used them twice with no problems, you can even get them to take a pic of your girl receiving them and they'll send that to you afterwards, you also get to write a note thats delivered with the flowers.
A small bunch at this time would be appropriate.
Actually, Arnold is right, do it though chnlove - that way you dont need to ask her address, which after two emfs might be considered too forward.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 02:21:51 pm by Irishman »
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 03:24:44 pm »
I had sent flowers on Valentines day to her and her daughter.  I said something like she deserves flowers too. I received hardly an acknowledgment about them at the time.  I was sort of disappointed.  However, a few months later she tells me that is the reason that she even came to see me. When I first met her in person I took flowers and candy.  She barely acknowledged  them.  There again I find out later that was one of the reasons she agreed to meet me the next day and the rest is history. I never found that part out until a week or two ago and we have been engaged for 2 months.  So no matter what the response at the time just know it does help.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Martin

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 05:59:22 am »
Just like Arnold said...Chinese men rarely send flowers.  Zhifang was 30 when she received her first flowers from a man.  Lucky for me, i was the man that sent them.

Also, when i sent them through chnlove, it took under 24 hours for her to get them.