Author Topic: Why China?  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
Why China?
« on: April 29, 2010, 07:51:06 am »
What is it about Chinese women that makes us choose them over local women?  This could easily turn into a bash non-Chinese women post, but I'm more interested in what it is about the Chinese ladies that makes them so intriguing to us.

I was chatting with Yang Yang tonight.  It occurred to me that one thing I admire about Chinese ladies is their single minded ability to focus on one thing.  When she sets her mind on something, it's very difficult if not impossible to change her mind.   I have a lot of respect for a woman that can make a decision and stick to it.  (I'm really enjoying trying to change her mind though.)
...as irresistible as chocolate

ttwjr32

RE: Why China?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 10:16:43 am »
well good luck with that Neil (changing her mind) as far as why Chinese ladies over
western is quite obvious 1-attitude
                                 2-loyalty
                                 3-devotion
                                 4- unconditional
                                 5-moods (good)
                                 6-simplicity
and so much more if they are with a man whom treats them good and shows they care
for her.

yes a few knuckleheads as you will find but for the most part few and far between

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 10:48:47 am »
My own view is that I will only ever change my wifes mind if she planned that all along!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Arnold

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 11:30:19 am »
I have thought of this as well Neil . Why ? Looking back and playing a 12 Girl Band DVD of one of their Concert's , I can clearly see what made me take the Chinese Woman over any other . Then ... after getting in contact with them through Chnlove showed me how wonderful they can be on the inside as well . Now , talk about being married to one ... it's priceless .

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 01:14:33 pm »
I think Ted said it pretty well.

Since I visited China for the first time I've been increasingly interested in Asian women and less and less fond of Western women. At first it was more about their looks. Asian women are just so naturally beautiful. But now I'm learning more and more about the inner beauty of my Chinese lady. And it's good. I've never met a woman who genuinelly cares so much and shows it all the time. I also like her family oriented side, which is very uncommon in Sweden. My mother has never met her but still my lady sends her a package containing a hand made pillow cover, jewellery and a polite and lovely birthday card for her 60th birthday. Gosh I felt proud of my girlfriend when my mom opened the package.

When I think about it, I think loyalty and devotion are maybe the two main things right now. Despite being in a long distance relationship with my lady at this point, I do not fear that she would cheat on me, lie to me or do something behind my back. We are both very busy, she is working six days a week and having accountant classes several evenings every week. I'm studying full time and half time, working, running two blogs, being a magazine editor etc etc. So we do not have time to chat online more than maybe once a week at best. We just send daily emails and text messages. I feel guilty for not having more time for her but she's always so patient and caring. The caring side of her was apparent immediately when we met. I was having the worst cold in many years and was darn embarrassed about it. But she almost behaved like my personal nurse... :blush: I cannot think of that happening in Sweden, actually. Not like that.

And yes, she does not value me in money (if she did, I would not be worth much!).

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 03:05:37 pm »
For me initially it was that I always had a "thing" for exotic looking women!
Now added to that is the whole way they are fiercely loyal to their families. They can be feminine but still hard as nails when its needed.
I like the way the old and the weak and the young are treated there, anyone that has taken a subway or bus there knows what I mean.
I like that the old are not seen as useless, they play an active part of family life.
I really like the food too!
I feel very lucky and privileged to be engaged to a Chinese lady and soon to be part of her family. My parents are divorced and I suppose the whole family thing really resonates with me.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 04:46:35 pm »
For me it's the soft sexy voice that encapsulates me.  
Yet can be firm in her decisions
Not too mention loyalty to family.

Then there is the looks, and the simplicity they emit

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 10:38:58 pm »
Greetings Brothers,

Neil I can answer this in one word....... Zhen!!

As the others have said the looks hook you first, plus for me I have always liked the petite women with long flowing black hair and appropriate body type.  I have never liked the western attribute adjustments if you know what I mean, I dont like make up, dyed hair or silicone.

I love the voices the mannerisms the innocence yet strength, .. ahh forget it I love the whole package hehe.  When I look at western ladies now I wonder why I wasted so much of my life with them.  My previous wife was beautiful smart and family oriented too but nothing in comparision to Zhen.

For me walking around in China is like permanently being the kid in the candy store.  So much to see and so many pretty girls to look at.
I also like the way they look after you, like no one else I have seen and I will never regret coming to china to marry Zhen.

Take care brothers

Zhen and Brian

shaun

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 08:03:14 pm »
Peggy tells me this all of the time.  I am small.  Yes she is compared to me and I love it.  I also love their beauty and demeanor. Then there is the femininity side.  WOW!!!!!!!  I had better stop before I go over the edge.

Oh I can't help myself.  When she says, Saaaahn, I love you.  My heart melts.  Or she looks at me with that look she get.  It is over for me.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 08:06:40 pm by shaun »