Author Topic: What in the World ???  (Read 1491 times)

Arnold

What in the World ???
« on: April 29, 2010, 03:51:45 pm »
How can I describe such a sick Attack on Children and no just ones ?
Some say , China is becoming westernized . Other's still call it a 3rd. world country because of this aweful thing People are able to do to other Human Beings .. especially towards Children .
First in Nanping and now in Taixing . All this in a Country where I saw how kind and loving People are to each other , thinking something like this would or could never happen .
Civilized race ? Who are they kidding ?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 03:52:43 pm by Arnold »

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
RE: What in the World ???
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 04:10:27 pm »
Arnold,

I read the article on ca.msn this morning. Not something I like reading about. Was there not 3 separate attacks? Can't understand why they choose to pick on children.

Dave C

Here is the article if anybody wants to read it.

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/msnbc-article.aspx

Dave C
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 04:35:59 pm by Bee964 »
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Chong

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 08:49:43 pm »
This happens in EVERY country ... not only involving small children but at places like high schools, colleges and adults workplaces.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 08:50:46 pm by Chong »

ttwjr32

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 09:18:44 pm »
as Chong said this is in every country at various places in their respective countries. here in China though
violence is not as rampant as it is elsewere in the world but lets not think that China is some fairytale land either.
for the most part they are to concerned with other avenues of concern like tainted food,medicine,cheap products
or fakes,decieving you with ideas or business ideas or deals, all in search for the almighty dollar. that is what is more
rampant here in China. but living here i am not worried about getting robbed or mugged or shot. and these cases are
few and far between which makes it even bigger news here when it happens.

Offline Chong

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 11:44:07 pm »
The big difference is that this guy will be executed for his crimes ... whereas, elsewhere, our tax dollars pay for a lifetime in jail.

What's worse are the historical crimes commited in the name of religion & ethnic cleansing. i.e. in Serbia, Africa and Middle Eastern countries ... WWII Holocaust, Nanking in 1945 ...

... even the American Civil War had more deaths than the total of WWI. American brothers were fighting against their own brothers. Why ???  Throughout history, almost every major country have had a civil war due to religion or politics. All it takes is a leader to lead the masses ... whether he's right or wrong.

Our search for a Chinese lady is nothing compared to the sufferings that others have to go through.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 11:44:27 pm »
Sad as it is there will always be people with hidden mental problems in every country.  China will be no exeption from any other.   When you have 1.2 billion people this will happen from time to time.  It is more important to compare it to countries with say 300 million or like the UK with just 60 million.

In the UK in a primary school a seemingly normal member of society walked in and open fire. He fired something over 100 bullets from four hand guns.  Killing 15  five and six year olds and their teacher.  Then went around the school and shot a few more before turning a gun on himself and shooting himself.  This was just a few years back.

He was the holder of legally held weapons belonging to a gun club.  The result of this was that all legally held handguns in the UK were made illegal and removed from the owners and destroyed.

But that did not stop the illegally held guns being used to kill and main.  

Willy
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 11:49:29 pm by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,