Author Topic: Having some doubts...about site and lady  (Read 11867 times)

ttwjr32

RE: Having some doubts...about site and lady
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2010, 09:29:56 pm »
Lain,

when you get to GZ do not and i stress DO NOT accept a ride and offer of a cheap but nice hotel
from the people gawking around. have your hotel set up and ready when you get here. at that time of night
your taxi ride into town should be no more than 120 rmb and they do have the buses to hotels also around
19 rmb each way.

Offline Lain

Re: Having some doubts...about site and lady
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2010, 03:00:26 pm »
Thanks for the heads up...some last minute changes have been made to my trip and I will now be spending my entire trip in Zhongshan.

While I filed a complain with chnlove, I am going to follow through with my plans and give them the benefit of the doubt as to the entire situation. It may just be a complete misunderstanding? Or I may find that I was taken for a ride...who knows? But I do know one thing that I have mentioned already. I really do like this lady if she has represented herself as she really is in person and I would be a fool to not at very least give it a chance. In reality I have nothing to lose since I am going there already, but everything to gain if it works out.

So by Thursday night I will be in Zhongshan China and if the rainy weather lets up some it should be a great experience.  :)

Any members here live in Zhongshan?...PM me to get my contact information and where I will be staying. I will need to have a translator for a day, maybe 2 for a non-relationship reason who can assist me with completing some paperwork. If any members here can assist me, I will pay you for your services.

Offline maxx

Re: Having some doubts...about site and lady
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2010, 03:44:37 pm »
Good luck Lain.I hope it works out for you.