Author Topic: Chinese Girl Writing About Chinese Girls  (Read 17995 times)

Offline Okie_Rob

• ???
Chinese Girl Writing About Chinese Girls
« on: June 07, 2010, 01:54:20 am »
Stumbled upon this site tonight ... hope has this is not a repeat or has been posted before?
Site is Love Love China, Everything About Chinese Girls ... and of course written by a Chinese Girl
Intersting site ... and good  information here on Chinese Girls, how they may think, act, and what they expect from us,
which may give us an understanding of Chinese Women:

http://www.lovelovechina.com/
"USA, Wise Up!"  "美国,明智了! " "China has" " 中国有"

shaun

Re: Chinese Girl Writing About Chinese Girls
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 07:23:28 am »
This is very interesting Rob.  Thanks.

David5o

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 04:11:36 pm »

I've gone through this site, (which seems to be a personal blog, of a young Chinese girl.)  and I've read quite a few of the articles posted, and found them anything but informative, but rather skirting round things, and never getting anywhere near a full picture of the topic subject.

I also noticed that this site was only started early this year, so it could very well improve as time goes on. But right now, i doubt if anyone's going to get any worthwhile insights from this site on Chinese ladies.
It is also quite evident that the site is mainly looking at the ''Younger'' Chinese ladies, the only mention of mature ladies are from guests comments.....

David....

shaun

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 04:57:22 pm »
David,

You are right with your assessment but I would ad this one factor.  If you have seen indications or experienced an issue with a woman from China and this site confirms your suspicions based on your experience then it might be something you want to watch for.

For example:  That first day Peggy could not get over how hairy my arms are.  Later I took my shirt off (don't get the wrong idea) and she could not believe how hairy my chest was.  I asked her if it was a problem and she said no but you could see that she wasn't sure what to think.  I told her two things.  1. God put it there for women to play with. (she got quite a chuckle out of that)  2.  The hair that fell off my head needed to go somewhere.

Needless to say after a 3 or 4 days she didn't think anything about it... so to speak.  Ah... hem.  Never mind.   I took the article about hair to mean that most women do not like hair on men so much.

I also asked her if she wanted me to shave it off.  She said no.

Shaun
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 05:32:30 pm by shaun »

ttwjr32

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 05:00:31 pm »
which makes it not totally useless for some

David5o

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 05:05:27 pm »
Shaun,

I know what your talking about, but believe me, .....They get to like it, ...Very Quickly!!! In fact to a point where they look at non-hairier guy's as wimps!!  hahaha!!!

David....

David5o

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 05:08:25 pm »
Ted,

Take the time to read it first, ....then come back and tell us that it has useful information!!!!

David....

ttwjr32

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 05:10:39 pm »
i didnt say it was useful info for all but that some might find it a little useful
in their seeking of info no matter how small or trivial that might be

David5o

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 05:25:20 pm »
Ted,

At the moment, the best it can do, ....is to confirm the obvious!!

...Give the site time, and it may mature into a good insight to ALL Chinese women. But at the moment, it doesn't come anywhere near close....

David...

shaun

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 05:30:24 pm »
I know what your talking about, but believe me, .....They get to like it, ...Very Quickly!!! In fact to a point where they look at non-hairier guy's as wimps!!  hahaha!!!

David,

Tis' true McDuff!!!  But I wasn't going to elaborate.  But since you brought it up...  she did like the hairy chest...  It didn't bother me too much either.  Hehe.

And wimps is what they are?  Right?

Shaun

Man my spelling today is terrible.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 05:34:11 pm by shaun »

ttwjr32

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 05:38:47 pm »
Shaun  well thats all that matters   she liked it  right lol!!!

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 08:07:23 pm »
I thought the is article was cute :- http://www.lovelovechina.com/fashion/crystal-tao-and-her-qipao/
I said to Sunny that I figured she would look really pretty in one of these "qipao" dresses, so she agreed she would wear one for me if I bought it for her, haha!
So we will pick out a nice one next time I go there for her.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

shaun

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 09:58:22 pm »
Ronan,

I found them in a store in the Train Station in Shenzhen.  They were very reasonable.  100RMB if if remember correctly.  I bought 2.  Peggy wears them for me on the web-cam often.  Yes, I like very much.  hehe.

ttwjr32

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 11:27:16 pm »
bejing lu street is full of shops with these dresses but there is one place by haizhou square that wholesales them at half the price

ttwjr32

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 11:32:22 pm »
Ted,

Take the time to read it first, ....then come back and tell us that it has useful information!!!!

David....

lets allow others to read it and see if anything can be useful to them on this site. some are just starting and not as
comepletely knowlegable on all matters and they might find something useful   thats what i meant!!!