Author Topic: Chinese Girl Writing About Chinese Girls  (Read 17987 times)

David5o

Re: Chinese Girl Writing About Chinese Girls
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 11:13:22 am »
Ted,

At the moment, the best it can do, ....is to confirm the obvious!!

...Give the site time, and it may mature into a good insight to ALL Chinese women. But at the moment, it doesn't come anywhere near close....

Ted,

Starting out, or experienced, There is very little information on this site to help anyone at the moment!!! Which is basically what i said in the above quote to your previous reply.

If you read through this site yourself you will find that even one of the guests on the site, ...commented along similar lines, calling her topic blogs ''Lame''and without content!!!

I'm not trying to stop anyone going to this site Ted,  I'm just giving my opinion on the site, based on what i've read there.  I'll go back there again later on, and see how things are progressing, ...After all she only started this site in January of this year, she may need a little more time to pull things together. She's only young herself going by her site photo's....

David....

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 01:29:13 pm »
For example:  That first day Peggy could not get over how hairy my arms are.  Later I took my shirt off (don't get the wrong idea) and she could not believe how hairy my chest was.  I asked her if it was a problem and she said no but you could see that she wasn't sure what to think.  I told her two things.  1. God put it there for women to play with. (she got quite a chuckle out of that)  2.  The hair that fell off my head needed to go somewhere.

Needless to say after a 3 or 4 days she didn't think anything about it... so to speak.  Ah... hem.  Never mind.   I took the article about hair to mean that most women do not like hair on men so much.

I also asked her if she wanted me to shave it off.  She said no.

Shaun

Interesting!  :D I don't know what the general idea about this is among Chinese women (if it exists), but my lady doesn't like beard. I have a very hard beard (it's almost like sandpaper) and have to shave at least once a day to keep clean. When I kissed her neck she complained a bit about it (partly because she was nervous, I think). On hair in general I like to keep a clean shave pretty much all over so I guess she wouldn't have to worry about it too much...

I think the blog tells us something of one Chinese girl's view on Western men, though. I asked my lady early on why she was looking for a foreign man and she told me that she thought Chinese were chauvinistic and too traditional in their view on the role of women and men in a relationship. At the same time she is not a feminist which I, living in the feminist center of Earth (Sweden), find very relieving. When I told her I like to cook she was delighted, this was certainly nothing she expected. So I guess for a modern Western man just being who we are may give us some +++ over many Chinese men. I'm behind on the gym part, though... :-[   

Offline Crystal Tao

• Chongqing girl forever
    • LoveLoveChina
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 04:53:09 pm »
You won, David !
Everybody, including myself is persuaded that my blog is anything but informative (and lame  ;D )... 

Hello, everyone. Let me introduce myself. My name is Crystal Tao and I am the author of LoveLoveChina - the blog discussed in this thread. Yesterday I tracked some of the visits to my site coming from this forum, and so I am here to say "Hi".

First of all, I am very happy to read this thread - since it is an excellent opportunity to get some objective (at least until I appeared here  ;) ) feedback to my writing.
I should admit that my blog is far from being an in-depth research on any given topic. But actually I have never set up such a goal. Not being a psychologist, or sociologist, and given a short format of my posts - I am writing little "how-to..." and "why..." articles which can be defined as "tutorials for beginners". I am sure that in the wide range of resources that can be found on internet there is a legitimate place for a blog of this kind as well. In fact, the mainly positive feedback of my little, but loyal readership stimulates me to continue writing.

But, of course, I want to learn and improve. And I am very grateful to readers who leave comments on my blog enrichening its contents. I want to use an opportunity to invite the members of this forum to share their perspective on the pages of my blog by leaving their comments (or  - if interested - even submitting guest post to give a different perspective; to do that you can visit "About" page on my site).
In fact, right now I am doing a little research about the traits of online dating among Chinese women. There is a chance that when I publish the results - even David would like that article, and since he granted me a chance to become more "mature" - I promise to come here again and tell you when the article is ready.

In conclusion, I do want to refer to comments of one guest who called my blog lame. Actually, his comments surprisingly well resonate with David's critics. One of the first articles I wrote was titled Don’t Make These Mistakes With Chinese Girls. It was a list of quite simple, not-rocket-science tips - the main idea of which can be summarized as to treat Chinese girls with respect and take in account their traditional values.
For some reason the aforementioned guest with a nickname "Booger face" wasn't happy and left the following comment:

"Crystal… Your advice is lame. It is obvious and offers no real ‘information’. I commend you on trying to run a blog but make it interesting otherwise the only people that will read this are lame ‘Oprah fans’.
I have been in China for a long time and I can assure you that there are many crazy, horny women that are ‘traditional’. They try to convince me that they are pure and innocent and that I am their uncle or big brother and within 30 minutes we are in bed having sex (or incestuous relations)..."

Well... let me state one thing very clearly! If informativeness of my blog equals to giving spicy tips on how to bed Chinese girls - then I prefer it to be lame, and will be completely happy with "Oprah fans". And to "Booger face & Co" I can advise to read other blogs, which I am sure they know better than me.

And I am really happy to join this forum - since I already can see here a lot of interesting information, which undoubtedly will help me to get new ideas and make my blog better.

Sincerely yours , Crystal Tao
LoveLoveChina is my blog about Chinese girls.

David5o

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2010, 05:05:06 pm »
Crystal,

Wow!!!  Don't you sleep at night?? or were you out on the town tonight?? I'm just a little surprised you joined/registered here at 3.30am China time!!!!

Referring to your post, ....I generally do, give most people the benifit of doubt!!

So who invited you to this Forum then Crystal??

David....

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2010, 05:12:02 pm »
Crystal,

Wow!!!  Don't you sleep at night?? or were you out on the town tonight?? I'm just a little surprised you joined/registered here at 3.30am China time!!!!

Referring to your post, ....I generally do, give most people the benifit of doubt!!

So who invited you to this Forum then Crystal??

David....

She found it herself -
Yesterday I tracked some of the visits to my site coming from this forum, and so I am here to say "Hi".

I'm delighted to have a Chinese lady join us here and to hopefully give her input occasionally.
So a very warm welcome to you Crystal from me and I'm sure the rest of the guys here  :)
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2010, 06:38:40 pm »
You won, David !
Everybody, including myself is persuaded that my blog is anything but informative (and lame  ;D )
And I am really happy to join this forum - since I already can see here a lot of interesting information, which undoubtedly will help me to get new ideas and make my blog better.

Hi Crystal, Welcome to this forum.  You are right, you will find much information on here that will 'help' your Blog...

I was one of those who visited your Blog yesterday.  It is interesting to possibly 'new' guys who are looking.  It seems that it is aimed at the younger lady, was that deliberate on your part?

"Crystal… Your advice is lame. It is obvious and offers no real ‘information’. I commend you on trying to run a blog but make it interesting otherwise the only people that will read this are lame ‘Oprah fans’.
I have been in China for a long time and I can assure you that there are many crazy, horny women that are ‘traditional’. They try to convince me that they are pure and innocent and that I am their uncle or big brother and within 30 minutes we are in bed having sex (or incestuous relations)..."

Forget idiots like this.. It is people like that, that gives westerners a bad name abroad...

Hope to see you back here...

Offline maxx

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2010, 06:47:04 pm »
Crystal welcome to are little piece of the Internet.Take a look around tell us what you think.Don't be discouraged by some of the idiots posting on your blog.We get those kind of people  here all the time.So just relax and enjoy..

ttwjr32

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2010, 07:05:01 pm »
Crystal,

welcome to this site and i hope we see some input from you in the future. and as Maxx said dont worry about what
some idiots post. just keep running and posting with it and over time it will be a very informative blog for people who
are starting out or even here in China. every forum or blog seems to attract a few idiots and people who seem to think
they are the resident experts. dont let it stop you.   also as far as one member here who asked you who invited you well
just so you know if you didnt already know this this site is open to anyone who would like to join

Ted

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2010, 07:58:05 pm »
I like her blog and though I may not have ran across much new information, if she confirms something that I read somewhere else it only goes to increase the credibility of the information.  Hey, I want the relationship to work with my Chinese girlfriend so I'll take any benefit I can get.  It sure doesn't hurt that Crystal is stop-you-in-your-tracks beautiful. 

Welcome and feel free to browse the topics - there is a ton of information here.
...as irresistible as chocolate

shaun

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2010, 08:27:59 pm »
Crystal,

Welcome.   I am sure you will find useful information here.  And of course many of us will look at your blog too.

David,

I about fell out of my chair.  She will kill you with kindness.   She said you win?  I don't think so.  Hehe.

Shaun

ttwjr32

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2010, 09:36:39 pm »
instead of people criticizing her maybe they should contribute to it and help to make it better.
i know i will try to do that as i read more of the blog. she is just trying to be helpful and she
shouldnt be criticized for that nor put down in a sense. people need to try to help more in the world
rather than be negative and i beleive her purpose is just that and it will grow over time as more people
look

Offline Okie_Rob

• ???
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2010, 10:02:22 pm »
Hi Chystal, welcome to our site/forum .... I was the one that found you and posted your blog/site  here .... and I really like your blog... I am  open  minded .. and welcome any new information/knowledge I find ... I am not naive, but I do welcome different points of view.
...  I think someone got verbally spanked here and it was not you.  I did realize you are younger, and your ideals are from a young persons view.  I do not know that much about Chinese women or girls, as some of our members think they do, but you are Chinese, female and live in China ...  so maybe you may know a little more than we realize.  At least you are writing about relationships, wants, desires, and what Chinese women/girls are looking for, thinking about, and  so forth ... if you would please, research, and maybe add to your blog: Relationships Chinese Women with Foreign Men.... it should be noted, that the maybe the majority of Chinese women are divorced, and maybe have given up on Chinese Men... and are looking beyond China.  I do see many younger girls on Chnlove, that have profiles, there, and they are so young, and I wonder, why they have a profile on Chnlove??  Again, I welcome you !!
"USA, Wise Up!"  "美国,明智了! " "China has" " 中国有"

Offline maxx

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2010, 12:10:48 am »
You know I read Crystal's blog.In my own humble opinion.I think all the members need to read threw it.Like the people who posted before me.You can gather allot of useful information.And all this useful information.Does come from a Chinese woman.And isn't that the reason.We are all here.To help each other figure out.What is involved in marring a Chinese woman.

Confuses say man who think he knows it all.Is a man who knows nothing.Because he thinks he is to smart to learn any more.

Offline Crystal Tao

• Chongqing girl forever
    • LoveLoveChina
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2010, 12:32:01 am »
Wow! I never counted on getting so much support. I am very touched - thank you.
Yes, I indeed want to explore this site very carefully - so don't be surprised if at the beginning I will just sit here quietly and read, read, read.  8)

To answer some questions:
I am from Chongqing, but currently not living in China.
Who invited me to this forum? Nobody! With "Google Analytics" installed on my website it is easy to follow the source of incoming traffic, and see where people are coming from (in this case it was by clicking the link in the first post of this thread)  :)   Actually most people don't even suspect how much information they expose on internet by simply browsing it - which shouldn't, however, worry those with good intentions  ;D
I wish that my late visit to internet (though not too late, cause I'm not in China) would be because I hanged out on town, but yesterday I came back very late from my two jobs - and just had time to post on this forum before jumping into bed. Now - it's 07:25 a.m. (hint! hint!) - and I must rush to work again.
So, thanks again for a very warm welcome.
LoveLoveChina is my blog about Chinese girls.

ttwjr32

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2010, 01:57:41 am »
so what part of the world do you live in Crystal?? just curious