Author Topic: Every journey starts with the first step......  (Read 12747 times)

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
Re: Every journey starts with the first step......
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2010, 07:40:46 am »
Great update Jason , and see all your worries about meeting the family were for zilch ,  we are glad you are having a great time , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

shaun

« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2010, 05:29:40 am »
Jason.  It all sounds good.  I haven't heard about putting the ring down on the house.  As we move forward I will have to see what Peggy does.

ttwjr32

« Reply #92 on: August 06, 2010, 06:56:20 am »
the house is always more important than the ring here in china unlike the west were they both need to be well you know

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2010, 05:37:01 am »
Hi guys, I have been very slack lately keeping this thread updated as I have been spending every minute with Xia and planning our future, but I am back in Sydney now arrived this morning at 1045 and hatting every minute.  What I would give to be back in Shenzhen right now.  Can any one help a brother out and tell me the winning lotto numbers for Saturday?

Xia and I have decided to get married in November this year and I will be trying my hardest to be able to get back to Shenzhen hopefully once a month until then.  Plan is to fly to Hong Kong direct and bus it to her place.  Wont need much clothes as each visit will only be for about 4 days duration.

Then the plan is to get her visa application started and hopefully have her here with me ASAP.  I plan to update the visa application pages for Australia as I go.  I am fortunate that I work across the road from the Sydney immigration office so I can go and see them when I want to get clarification on various things that don't make sense to a simple train driver like me.

To all brothers in Australia and in particular Sydney if you need any help with application questions PM me and I will go and see them personally and try to get the information for you first hand.  Also I was thinking about the prospects of starting some sort of Sydney brotherhood and partners once a month get together and have dinner sort of thing to discuss various issues and for our spouses to meet one another and make some new friends and to show them that they are not the only ones going through this experience.  Any takers?
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.