Author Topic: always about the money  (Read 4315 times)

brett

Re: always about the money
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2010, 06:25:17 am »
> Isn't Japan part of Asia too ?

Well yes and no. It's pretty unique and not really like anywhere else. It's certainly not at all like China.

Vince G

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2010, 07:14:48 am »
I haven't spoken out to much lately, basically busy pulling things together, But I have to say something about these last two posts by Alex and Bret.

First up, Alex, In one way I understand where your coming from on the hearing the other side of it. BUT you are new here and maybe haven't read it all as of yet? You say she needed money to give her daughter a better life? There's a difference between a better life and being more spoiled. You haven't read where the daughter put something in his food that made him very ill for a few days, just because. And Yes, some of us do know the real situation.

Bret, I haven't said one word of your posts all this time, good or bad. But this one takes the cake. The word "redundant" comes to mind. Every asian country is unique, and it doesn't matter what you THINK of it... JAPAN IS IN ASIA. AND "It's certainly not at all like China"?? That's like saying the Bentley is nothing like the Rolls Royce? D'UH!!!

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2010, 07:46:54 am »
Vince,

Is that why he was sick when  he was in china? I had read in a thread about him being sick in china somewhere. I don't remember which thread it was now. But, she really put something in his food? I did not know this. I gotta find that thread. This would put a whole new spin on things.

And about Bretts' posts, i just get Willys' new word for it in my head, Brettisms.  ::) Sorry Brett but that is just how it is now.

Jim,

Maybe it is a good thing you are out of this relationship. I don't want to sound harsh about it though.

Dave C
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 08:05:16 am by Bee964 »
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

ttwjr32

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2010, 12:40:03 pm »
Bee-- in answer to your question YES thats what happened  you know at that point and time i would have had a serious talk with mom and maybe Jim did which might have been the beginning of the end.

part of the issue and concern with this is caused from the one child policy here in China which is producing a lot of spoiled kids who will
have issues as they step up and enter the real world. if you think the girls are spoiled you should see and hear things about the boys
thats a whiole thread in itself.

i think Jim will rebound well just needs a little time to get himself together and regroup himself

no matter who you are and whatever the circumstances it would effect us all whether we were right or partly wrong
just needs time to heal

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2010, 01:10:55 pm »
Ted,

Sorry but I would not have talked to the mom/wife. I would have called the authorities and have had her charged! That is some serious stuff!! Good thing it is over then, if you want my opinion on it now.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

ttwjr32

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2010, 01:17:27 pm »
problem is they wouldnt have done anything so to speak or maybe they would have dont know for sure hard to prove