Author Topic: New dating website!  (Read 1464 times)

Paul Todd

New dating website!
« on: June 20, 2010, 04:16:17 am »
Wow ! what a site.................http://www.bigbadchinesemama.com/mamasan/

Here, you will find the "demure lotus blossoms," and the "geishas,"- whatever you had imagined in your patriarchal, colonialist longings. These women will take you by storm (and will kick your ass). Yeah, you've seen mail order bride sites before,, but never in your wildest culturally commodifying sick desires, have you been schooled by women (womyn) like this!

So, go ahead Mr. Smartypants. Check us out! After all, us "Orientals" are known for our hospitality and genteel demeanor. We aim to please...

"Dear Big Bad Chinese Mama, I'm learning so much about the Asian culture ever since you mailed me Janice. Did you know that it is customary for the man to cook, clean and sleep on the living room couch in Asian cultures? I am also learning that Asians appreciate silence. She tells me to shut the f**k up whenever she's around. This has been a great lesson in love and cultural understanding. Got to go she wants me to participate in traditional Asian toilet cleaning."
- Norman San Jose, CA

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
Re: New dating website!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 04:20:53 am »
Parody site..

Paul Todd

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 04:25:00 am »
RegnisTheGreat
Parody site.....really?

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 05:49:59 am »
Why are you guys taking the piss out of my wife. >:(

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 06:46:03 am »
only you willy would come out with something like that lol ;)
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 06:55:55 am »
ok what is a parody site?

some of the HOTTEST women are on there...I loved it hahahah ;D ;D

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 09:21:24 am »
I like this so far on the site.

"I wipe my eye gunk off under my desk, sometimes on the dressing room mirror. I pick my nose when I am driving and flick my boogers out the window, I fart and cough at the same time so that nobody can tell what came from where (because I am a real lady). I blow my nose in the shower all over my hand and then when I go in for that big interview later that day, I use it to shake Mr. White's hand- and boy does it shine! I give the finger liberally while driving through my neighborhood in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and tried to see if I could get it to catch on in Europe (but failed)
I drink forties, coke with whiskey, and spoiled juice. When I get drunk, I give the finger some more and tell strangers to "fuck off." I chew with my mouth open. I once threw piss (not my own, because I am a real lady-remember?) at a guy who fucked me over. I have a higher tolerance than you and dance for nobody but myself. I won't clean up, even after myself. I go ape-shit at garage sales. I go even more ape-shit at the 99-cents store."

I am a beautiful animal.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Okie_Rob

• ???
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 12:19:51 pm »
Funny !!
"USA, Wise Up!"  "美国,明智了! " "China has" " 中国有"