Author Topic: UPDATE!!!!!! Beihai Report News  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Longhair1959

UPDATE!!!!!! Beihai Report News
« on: June 22, 2010, 08:08:32 pm »
Hey guys i think i have some very good news to share. Over the weekend i received two separate replies from the USCIS about Jen's Visa filings on both the I-129F and the I-130. Both of the filings have been accepted and are now being sent to the appropriate Consulars Office in order to issue Jen her Visa.
Now the problem with them, i had to call and talk to the help desk at the USCIS because both of the letters that were mail could not be read completely without scanning them to my computer and zooming them to 200% on adobe before i could read them well enough. You would think that the person folding them up and putting them in the envelopes could see that the copies were to light and could not be read, federal employee, yea right. However the lady was very helpful this morning in explaining everything to me and will be having the letters resent so they can be read. She also said that even though the letters both said give 90 days and if nothing has happened to call the number given that usually Jen should be hearing something within the next few weeks to pick up her Visa. Then it is time to fly back to Beihai again yeah.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 06:31:17 pm by Longhair1959 »

ttwjr32

Re: Beihai Report News
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2010, 09:01:44 pm »
excellent news for the two of you  congrats

Paul Todd

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 09:55:29 pm »
Congratulations to you both. This is great news and coming back to China too!

shaun

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 06:03:52 am »
Great news for the two of you.  I am happy for you.

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 06:46:43 am »
Great news very exciting times ahead.  All the best to you both
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline Longhair1959

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2010, 01:47:41 pm »
UPDATE!!!!!

Well guy's and Lao Po's i believe Juan and i are in our last process now before she is to get her Visa :). Yesterday morning i paid for the "Immigrant Visa Fee", the "Affidavit of Support Fee" has already been finished several weeks ago, so i must say my fingers and toes are crossed hoping that within a couple of months i will be flying back to Bahia to accompany my Lao Po back to the states with me. First we will have to stay there a week to visit with mother before leaving that is a must for me, mother thinks the world of me i am told and i will never forget her big warm smile the first time we met. I guess that is really the only sad part of all of this is that with Juan leaving she may never see her mother again if she were to fall sick and to me it is a bit heart breaking, i have already built an emergency Bahia fund just in case she needs to fly back home suddenly. Anyway just thought i would add the lastest update as i know it.

Here is a new picture sent by Juan while on vacation with her girl freinds.

Ken & Juan

shaun

Re: UPDATE!!!!!! Beihai Report News
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 10:09:13 pm »
Good news.