Author Topic: house  (Read 1531 times)

ttwjr32

house
« on: July 07, 2010, 05:32:13 pm »
here are a few pics of grandpas house i have many more but posting thru ninja cloak takes repeated attempts and
takes just to much time

Vince G

Re: house
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 06:41:56 pm »
Looks like a nice place. Run over to Home Depot and get some red paint?

Offline maxx

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 06:48:28 pm »
Ted the place doe's look nice.I have seen places like this before on the Internet.And on one of my trips to China.The places I seen on the Internet.And the place I seen in China.Weren't anywhere close to this nice.I guess sometimes it does pay to work for the government.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 08:28:43 pm »
Nice looking place Ted.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Paul Todd

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 11:41:31 pm »
Hi Ted,

My wife's aunt has a place like this in Beijing. Well it would be if it wasn't for the piles of accumulated junk stored all over the place! and the "temporary" kitchen they seem to have set up outside! oh yes and the lack of any plants. Now I come to think about it ,it's nothing like your grandpas house but it might have been once!
I love these old places, I talked to my wife about them and she tells me you can buy an old courtyard house in Inner Mongolia where she was grew up for about 50,000rmb. I really want to buy one and move out of the city but shes not too keen on the idea. She says they get a lot of snow in the winter and when I mentioned that I would quite like to keep some chickens, she just fell about laughing. Still, where going up there in a few weeks so I haven't given up hope!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 11:45:17 pm by Paul Todd »

ttwjr32

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 09:17:13 am »
well i tried to post some more pics but it wouldnt work this ninja cloak is crap
are we ever going to be able to get off of this???? should have left it alone 
hahahaha

ttwjr32

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 08:28:02 pm »
ok i now posted the pics of the house in my new album