Author Topic: Long distance meeting between man and woman  (Read 12779 times)

Offline Ed W

RE: Long distance meeting between man and woman
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2009, 05:01:30 pm »
Gotta go with the guys on this one. See what might be there waiting for there to spend quality time with a nice folically challenged man.

I hated to read what happened but I sure hope you can have a great trip otherwise.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Peter

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2009, 12:23:30 pm »
Alex... Robert is quite right. Talk to Mr Tang and I think that he will help you. I visited the agency and there was a lot of nice ladies..
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Vince G

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2009, 12:40:31 pm »
To spend quality time with a nice folically challenged man
:D

I like that one.

Offline Philip

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2009, 12:40:32 pm »
Dear friends,
never let it be said that I don't listen to advice. Taking Chong's advice, I EMF'd 5 girls yesterday (well, 8 actually) saying I was in Changsha, come and get me, well, ish. I then took Robert's advice and got the phone number of the Mei Yin agency. Within half an hour, a couple of translators were knocking on my door to whisk me away to their agency a couple of blocks away. And a sweeter bunch of women you never met.

Coming to China is like an odyssey. I arrived thinking I had a 'Sure Thing', but like in the film of the same name, realized there is no such thing.
I spent the day with the ladies of the agency and a couple of women on their books. Within a few hours I understood what you guys mean when you say 'sisters'. I now have six of them. One of them cooked a meal for all of us in her flat, then we went to karaoke (I was shit hot, by the way) and I danced with everyone. And it's only Tuesday.
I had a date yesterday and I've got three more tomorrow. I picked myself up from my symbolic Irish place under the hotel bed and smiled at the Changsha drizzle like it was blazing sunshine. The smile never left my face.
It's only a day at this agency, but I have no reason to doubt my extremely positive time with these people. I even sneaked a glimpse over their shoulders in mid-translation and they were happy to talk to me about ladies they knew and if they were in relationships or not. Strangely enough they seemed to be in the business of introducing men to ladies. Shock horror. Hold the front page!
And if none of those ladies turn out to be suitable, I won't be poorer for being screwed by translators taking a fee, I will be richer for having met my new sisters and for becoming a bit more Chinese.
Xie xie Maxx and the crew for your philsophical perspectives
Alex :)

Vince G

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2009, 12:46:11 pm »
This is good to hear. I imagine there is a big smile on your face all day and night. Seems like it's almost worth having some trouble to experience that.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 12:47:29 pm by Vince G »

Offline Hajo

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2009, 12:58:53 pm »
That is the right Alex, life is supposed to be fun! You only live once! I´m for the mishappening but you might end up with the right like Ronan! You never know what is waiting for you around the corner! Enjoy your stay in China!!
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Paul Todd

« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2009, 01:08:36 pm »
Well done my friend, after reading your post I'm going to have a smile on my face for the rest of the evening!!!!
Looks like you turned the whole thing round. Down and out ,but not beaten. That's the spirit,sounds like the next few days are going to be fun.All the best to you:D

Offline Chong

« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2009, 01:19:16 pm »
Good Man Alex ... before you leave, get as many personal email addresses, QQ numbers & telephone # as possible. One of these sisters may be your future partner or they may know someone for you. Network as much as possible & Have lots of fun the rest of the week. Do you feel like a "Gwai Lo Giggolo" celebrity ??? :)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 01:20:57 pm by Chong »

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2009, 02:04:38 pm »
Hah, great stuff Alex, live it up buddy, you will have a great time and have some fantastic memories to bring back with you :)
Maxx goddamn you and your Irish story that people are forever gonna associate me me, i'm gonna have to start telling everyone about your application for Canadian citizenship that got turned down....
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Martin

« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2009, 02:06:31 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offline maxx

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2009, 07:26:45 pm »
Alex I'm glad we could help.Live it up budddy have the time of your life.

Yeah never hide under the bed like the Irish do.All you do when you hide under the bed is get your shirt dirty.

Offline RC Campbell

• Alive and well, living in China now!!!.....
« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2009, 07:38:19 pm »
.....Alex,
..Pull your boots on, and hang on.....That is a regular first trip for selveral of us here, just remember this is your trip, and do not allow one, or two Ice Queens to ruin your trip.....You are doing the right thing, jump back into the game (as much as I hate to use that word).....To a few of the ladies, it seems to be a game, but to most of the ladies, this is the most important thing in their lives.....My first trip was much like yours, but I made the best of it, and sent cupid notes to over 30 women, as soon as I got back to my hotel, after I found out that she did not write any of the letters.....And ended up meeting about 20 more women in person, and out of those 20 or so, that I meet.....I have three chinese sisters, that mean the world to me, and we chat, or talk on the phone at least once a week.....And they were all great guides, and we taught each other many things.....So hang on, and enjoy every minute to the fullest.....When I had to go to the airport to leave from that first trip, two of them took me, and the other one met me at the airport, and we all cried, as I had to say goodbye, now all three are good friends......When I return this September, two of them are now planning to travel to Changsha to see me, when I am making this trip to  meet a Lady, at the same agency (CLB # P216)you just ran into a brick wall with......I should have you contact, Daphne to see if she plays a game as well.....But we talk on the phone, and continue to write EMFs to each other all the time......
..I hope we can stay in contact, so you can give me all the details, on the Agency, as I plan to see them in 4 months....

..Best of Luck, RC
RC
The Cowboy in China.......
Loving Life Everyday.....

Offline Ed W

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2009, 09:55:31 pm »
Our thoughts are with ya Alex. Keep yer chin up!
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Arnold

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2009, 01:55:50 am »
Alex , buddy ... six is enough though from one agency ... leave some for the rest of the brotherhood .

What a great Job you have done , to do a 180 of a seemingless and aweful start .

Your smile is contagious !!!

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2009, 03:24:40 am »
Glad that it has all turned around for you Alex , because of the size of Changsha guess there is only 180,000 young ladies left for the other guys , just keep posting as I am sure the newer members will take heart , as they did with Ronans story , and now you won't want to leave that town .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info