Author Topic: Upcoming Chinese Autumn Holidays  (Read 5108 times)

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
Re: Upcoming Chinese Autumn Holidays
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 06:48:19 am »
Don , check out ctrip on QQ as a return was about 700 yuan from B to shenyang , regards Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Buzz

• XiuRu Zhang
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2010, 08:56:04 pm »
Don,

what city will you go to?

Thanks. Ted, If I go, I will be going to Anshan. So I guess I will be flying through Shenyang again. But the prices are outragious right now. IMO  I can fly into Beijing for about $800, but on to Shenyang is like $1300 to $1500. This is from the states. So I am still thinking about it. Have to decide soon, I guess. It's not far away.
Don

Don:

fly to Beijing, then get a local plane from Beijing to Anshan for about 300 RMB.  flight takes just over an hour and 15 minutes.  You can get the train from Beijing to Shenyang 280 RMB and it takes 4 hours, leaves twice a day, early time is 9 AM. Bus ride from the airport to train station takes just over an hour and costs 18 RMB. Then a bus to Anshan (just outside the train station) for about 90 RMB and it takes an hour. 

Enjoy our time in Anshan.  My wife is there now.  We just go the visa in Guangzhou and I fly into pick her up in January.  Have lots of family in Anshan,  let me know if I can help with anything.   

Buzz 

Offline zook144

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 06:24:49 am »
Thanks Everyone.

Don
The Journey Is The Destination