Author Topic: Learning an important Chinese song  (Read 1816 times)

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
Learning an important Chinese song
« on: September 02, 2010, 10:34:04 pm »
This is what I practiced with so I could sing to my wife today. September 3rd for her.

Birthday Song in Mandarin

This is the third Birthday for her since I started my writing campaign where we are apart. The last 2 years as a married couple.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 10:36:31 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Arnold

Re: Learning an important Chinese song
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 05:48:49 pm »
That is great !!! Rhonald , may I borrow that for my Wife's upcoming B-day ?
Three B-day's and not together yet ? Still delivering all your Paperwork on Horseback ?

It will not be too much longer and Joy will fill your Heart's .

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
Re: Learning an important Chinese song
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 09:25:50 am »
Well Happy Birthday sameldrum. I am glad that my song posting  could be a present for you here today  ;D

Because, I must say, following in your word steps the path you have threaded with your postings was a gift you shared with us here. I remember your first trip and how it went down the river of emotions, rapids and all. Sharing your thoughts opened yourself to some of our postings: some critical and others consoling as we tried to ease your troubled soul.

I am happy for you that bravely, once again you attempted that river of faith and plunged back for a second go to finally reach that river's  headwaters and at its source drink the refreshing waters that nourish the heart.

The battle to conquer this river is over and you have triumphed. But of course, as your other multitude postings have revealed, new challenges come to light. The hecktick struggle to gather evidence and documents to supoort your claim to bring your new family Home, show us all that the path to True Love is not a destination but a journey constantly evolving.

But for today let us pause and pray to give best wishes for today your birthday:

Zhu ni Shengri Kuaile
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 09:27:33 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances