Author Topic: CURRENT VACCINATION CRITERIA FOR U.S. IMMIGRATION  (Read 2270 times)

Offline Okie_Rob

• ???
CURRENT VACCINATION CRITERIA FOR U.S. IMMIGRATION
« on: September 14, 2010, 10:16:50 am »
Found this for needed vaccination:

http://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/pdf/revised-fact-sheet-fed-reg-notice-vaccination-immigration.pdf

They will feel like a pin cushion after this
"USA, Wise Up!"  "美国,明智了! " "China has" " 中国有"

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
Re: CURRENT VACCINATION CRITERIA FOR U.S. IMMIGRATION
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 08:14:14 pm »
Ok, now I am officially worried.

I discussed inoculation's with Sunny and bottom line is that she doesn't seem to have any.
I don't want her to get sick coming here so can all these be done in one big injection and how do the ladies get these? Do they print this out and bring it to their doctor?

MMR is a biggie and she should be inoculated against those at a minimum.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline maxx

Re: CURRENT VACCINATION CRITERIA FOR U.S. IMMIGRATION
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 12:32:27 am »
Irishman nobody is to certain how Ireland handles this.For the ladies going to the U.S.They get all the injections that they need.At thiere medical check.They have before they are interviewed by the U.S. consulate.If they don't get all the shots that they need.At the medical check in China.They will get them.At the medical check in the States.The last number I have heard is 28 possible shots.I think Nik's wife had to get like 21.

Be warned if Sunny is pregnant.And Ireland wants her to get the shots.Sunny must tell the people giving the shots that she is pregnant.Some of the medicines.They will give her.Will mess the kid up bad.If Sunny does get the shots.She has to wate at least six months before she tries to get pregnant.